/europe/

Why are Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan considered European whilst Turkey is not?

>Azerbaijan
It's not. Muslim turks will never be european.
>Turkey
Same reason as Azerbaijan

>Georgia, Armenia
Roman influenced christians, therefore european

Anything east of the balkans/v4 is not europe

this

They arent muslim they are shia get it right

You do realise that christianity is a middle eastern religion, just like islam, right?

How do you feel towards Persians then?

you aren't christian you're orthodox right?

I consider none of those countries European, honestly.

Georgia likes rugby.

Does that mean that scandinavians and eastern europeans aren't european because they were not influenced by roman christians?

No one considers any of them to be european. I would say that georgia is the most european out of all of them by miles

>Georgia
>Azerbaijan
>arm*nia

>European

You aren't christian you're catholic right?

Well hello there

Originated in the middle-east, consolidated and organised by the romans from who the rest of europe mimicked it along with the rest of their culture. It's as european as rome.

Meanwhile islam and turks have always been a foreign invader seeking to enslave, destroy and corrupt europe and european culture. Both the religion and the people as european as the mongols.

you aren't christian you're anglican right?

>european culture

no such thing, I have nothing in common with a Bulgarian, a Pole or a Finn.

>Why are Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan considered European whilst Turkey is not?

Are they?

>seeking to enslave, destroy and corrupt europe and european culture
Christianity has literally done the same to Europe. Took us 1600 years to get back to Western Civilization.

Of course not, you're moroccan.

They are not European.

I'm Dutch, you are some Finno-Ugric mongrel whose country was built by Swedes. I have 0 in common with you.

I would consider Armenia and Georgia part of Europe.

Turkey and Aghdhdbaijan are interesting and nice countries but definitely not Europe. They should create a kind of Turkid union.

Turks are just byzantines (hellenic greeks) converted to islam.

Are Albanians considered part of Europe? Because they're worse than Turks.

Go back to your doner kiosk, Mehmet. The customers are waiting.

Jajaja... XD

geographicly they certainly are
and geography is the only way to define europe
Only part of turkey in europe is istanbul, then europe extends eastwards north of the black sea to the Ural mountains and from there south to the caucasus mountains.
Any other definition comes with exceptions and shit which makes them arbitrary

go be removed shqip

it makes no difference, both are shitslam

>Finland in charge of Europeanness

>Roman influenced christians, therefore european
By that logic Latinamerica should be part of the EU.

No, I'm Moroccan

Europe isn't something you just draw a line around and define.
Europe is a cloud, the further you go from the center the less dense it gets and the less European the country is.
Turkey is on the edge and so are Georgia and even Russia.

Eh, its true that poles and finns are less alien too us as lets say afghans or mainlandchinese.

>Armenia
>Roman Influenced
Romans fucking made the life miserable for Armenians.

No, we are a civilization, we need more land.

Neither Georgia, nor Armenia lie in the European continent.

They are? How can they be european if they are surrounded by non-european countries?

Wondering when Ikibey the Laz coward will show up in this thread

>even Russia
Lol, fuck off, euroshit

>eastern europeans
>were not influenced by roman christians

I feel infinitely closer to Americans than to Poles or Finns.

Is there no sense of Europeanness in Russian people nowadays, not even cultural or belonging to the same civilization?

Is this a joke post? Is there any sense of Cambodiannese in Spanish people nowadays?

>Is there any sense of Cambodiannese in Spanish people nowadays?

>Europe
>Russia
>same civilization

You're asian and Turkey is greek thus European.

i have a bigger question. why is white race called "caucasian" ?

Be cause they came from the Caucasus and killed all the black skinned proto europeans, not memeing.

what made middle eastern religion have something to do with being European?

why are turkey, israel, russia, azerbaijan, kazakhstan, france included in UEFA?

In what cultural aspect is it supposed that Russia is not European?

Orthodox Christianity? Then Greece, the origin of Europe, is not European either.

Slavic language? Then half the European countries are not European either.

because they are christian

It's simple as that. "muslim european" = contradictio in terminis

Always wondered the same thing

Are they? I never noticed.

No one ever considered any of these fag countries as europeans

Al-andalus is not Europe? Bosnia isnt Europe? Albania isnt Europe?

Fucking this.

>They arent muslim they are shia get it right

t. sunni

>Andalusia
Only Spaniards remaining there.
>Bosnia, Albania
Not european at all.

>thrace not colored

What did they mean by this?

What's an "al-andalus"? Can you eat it?

Surely you don't mean Andalusia, based land of Vandals and Alans?

> Bosnia isnt Europe? Albania isnt Europe?

indeed, they are Turks hence Asia

Why the fuck would he open his mouth?

>no thrace
who could be possibly behind this

Also non of them are yuropeans faggot

>Al-andalus is
>is

How can a land that no longer exist "be" anything? It's like talking about the Inca Empire or Ancient Egypt.

/thread

Because some folks love to insult us, apparently.
Fug europe, Asia all the way.

>who could be possibly behind this
an armenian yet

I wanna see that map after mudslimes :^)

It all depends on what you mean by europeness.
Just don't expect any broad meaning of the word in a place were even brits pretend not to be european.
Or whites must have blond hair, etc.
It's Sup Forums, dude.

In every single one? Russia and Europe have completely different culture and history, what are you even talking about?

You're a moron. Go look in the other Armenian thread about the Genocide.

This OP is a tourist from Morroco.

Now drop the act and go back home to Armenia you self hating cuck.

Georgia has a great flag.

why the fuck would you want to be classified as a yuropean?

it's embarrassing, desu

And a nice alphabet.....

That was made by an Armenian :^)

why you so butthurt?
let me guess... you live in california right?

fuck off nigger

Lmao

I'll tone it down for you so I don't hurt your feelings, sweet heart.

I eat your shit everyday

thanks yarakyan

Europe ends with caucas mountains so this region is part of Europe and most of Turkey is beyond that

>t. never actually met a Finn or a Pole, and base my preferences on Internet memes

Shove a tulip up your arse and jump into a canal, you wooden-shoed muslim fuck :D

Well, in all fairness Armenia and to some extent Georgia are the only ones that have showcased some form of being civilized and have contributed to civilization, mainly in the arts.Also they've been in the peninsula far longer, Turks are just a bunch of mongols that came mixed with sandniggers and just raped everyone. They have yet to contribute anything to western civilization( or civilization at all) that will make them stand out. The only thing they are remembered about is committing genocides and fucking up the white man's shit, kinda like niggers, but with sand in their shoes.

Hope I got you covered.

>inb4 what about Albanians, they are bigger fuckups than the Turks and their country is worse than Iraq
Albanians were brought in from fuckstan and shitstan just like gypsies, they were sex slaves for the Turks or some weird shit. Don't about it, don't care.

No problem Gyotoglu

Chechens, Dagestanis, Ingushi and similar islamic mountain-niggers are not European at all m8, hell no. I spit in the eye and mouth of their flag and people.

Based Ossetians and other non-muslim Kavkasians on the other hand are very European though, especially Ossetians who used to be Scytho-Sarmatian horse archers who roamed Eastern Europe, supplied great fighters for Rome and Christ, and have settlements an villages all over Europe named after them. How could these based, noble people not be Europeans, so ingrained in our history they are.

kekked

>only in the form of arts

My Greek cousin... Come with me and we drink this Armenian brandy and wine and have a looooong talk about history over some xorovats.

success breeds jealousy

Well to be fair Albanians are really native to their area, Turks didn't bring them in. Yet they have never been civilised, they were compared to rabid dogs in Greco-Roman days, were mostly known for criminal behaviour during the Middle Ages, and as soon as the Turks came they converted to the malicious desert monkey religion in order to dissolve the little moral restraint Christianity had brought them and happily join the rape and pillage party, now claiming to do God's work. That is how today a people of a mere 7 million managed to built up one of the greatest maffia organisations all over the world. Criminal behaviour is their speciality, already since dim prehistory.

Also as colours for their flag they choose red and black, the opposite of blue and white, representing the Mother of European Civilisation (Greece). Hence by this they show how hostile they are towards European civilisation, which is only logical as their religion wants to destroy the latter.

Hence, muslims can't be European, Albania is Asia.

>representing the Mother of European Civilisation (Greece)
So that's why europe sucks, her mother is a whore...

>is more successful than some balkanshit gypsies

woah what an achievement

They are European, just because you hate them doesn't make them not European, if their region is located in Europe they are part of it, doesn't matter how you personally feel about them or whatever belief system they have
And also you make it sound as if Europe was historically this region where everybody was always friends and got along and all Europeans were always united together against the evil Muslim invaders
Not like you were butchering each other for years..

Because we are all pure white master race :D

Celebrate today my fellow European!

No, everyone was getting along great, reaping the fruits of our collective civilisation, until the muslims came along.

>saracens trying to redefine what europe is to include m*slims
why are they doing it?
what could they possibly gain from this?

Oh really
So you haven't heard about all the people killed bu sectarian wars in Germany
And all the baltic pagans killed by Catholics
Or the two bloodiest wars in human history
And genocide and famine in Ireland
And vikings raping and pillaging other Europeans
Yes you're right the Muslim Jew is what was dividing Europeans all along
Fuck off

Georgia is european
Armenian culture is middle east-centered. They even have more middle eastern influence than azeris and turks

The dust on the shoes of the lowest "m*slim" is more honorable than your head