Lorde

Discuss

You think bowie ficled all her holes

she poisoned david bowie

illuminati

>like she wouldn't let him.

this is turning me on

Lorde was fucking 17 years-old in this picture. How the fuck did she manage to look older than Bowie?

makes garbage music for garbage people

I saw her in a club in Auckland when she was 16 in front of about 100 people right after The Club EP came out. She was really great actually. She's gone downhill since then though, her album was much more sterilized and seems like it was just trying to capitalize on the vibe that made Royals a hit over and over again, but incorporating more stereotypical top 40 sounds and production style each time. Based on the company she's keeping nowadays and that fact that she will surely now be living her life in a bubble of plastic hollywood yes men and pop producers who just want to make money out of her, I'm predicting her next effort will be fucking terrible.

How the fuck did Bowie manage to look so young? Fucker only had about 3 years left in him when that photo was taken.

She kind of looks like Review Brah, doesn't she?

Thank you

can't stand her voice

My brother is pretty close with her brother. He comes up north with us in the summer. Pretty standard kiwi family

Does she have Asperger syndrome or anything on the autism spectrum?

he lives in my town

david bowie is known to be THE most hung guy in the music industry, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed lorde's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with david barely able to force it past the knob, and lorde moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on bowies throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

I don't find her particularly pretty but I like her music. Pure Heroine was a solid 7/10, but I think it could've been better produced and the instrumental side could use quite some work.

WEW LAD

>tfw you'll never be Bowie's China Girl

Shit, that's what.

>get generic kick and clap
>play them alternate every 2 beats
>shit tons of reverb
>add generic vocals

BOOM. A fuckin' lorde song.
She had success with royals now she's milking the style for all it's worth.

MO is the more attractive "ugly but talented star".

I love MO's squeeky voice.

Squeek squeek.

ignore this post

moar qt pics

Post your rare lorde

so qt

She has nice feet

im out of the loop. can someone explain me this ol' redidt switcheroo bones,lorde thing>

Women are memes and they age like memes