Did he make a mistake?

Did he make a mistake?

literally who

the Sun is reporting that ISIS scouts were seen at his latest training session. 200 humvees and 2 tonnes of weapons is the reported fee

mistake is an understatement

>getting paid double his old salary
>does almost none of the work he used to

I guess it depends on how you define mistake, looks to me like he's doing pretty well.

>you will never be paid millions of euros to hang out with Messi, Suarez, and Neymar
>you will never get free seats for every home game at the Camp Nou
>you will never get a free Barca kit every season
>you will never get to collect a medal without doing anything every time Barca win a trophy

He's living the dream

in his eyes it was not a mistake, in eyes of casual football fans it was.

Just look at the way he talks about Barca in interviews you can really see that it was his ultimate dream regarding football to play for Barca.

You can even see the way his parents and family talk about him being at barca, he is a hero in Istanbul.

So he's the ultimate cuck

>he is a hero in Istanbul

for sitting on the bench?

I'd rather build my own legacy by playing football than just sit on the bench and pick up a fat paycheck and get winners medals that other people won for me

It was a mistake.

T*rkroahces have very low standards compared to those of human

Yep good riddance, pompous cunt who thinks he's too good for Arsenal, thinking he'd be in Barca's 1st team

Nah, he is useless, but after what Barça payed for him they won't sack him until next year, when they will win the Champions again, since the referees won't go all out against them as every time that they are about to win it two times in a row

He didn't, Barcelona did. I'm just sad they got rid of Thiago Alcantara. It would be great to see a brother duo in the midfield. Rakitić is not good enough, Iniesta is old.

Yes.

>le muslim fabregas

Arsenal is a downgrade from Atleti m8 get over it

lol

this better be lol'ing in agreement