Post in this thread if you listen to john fahey

post in this thread if you listen to john fahey.
where should i start with him?

I think The Dance of Death & Other Plantation Favorites is a good starter, or Death Chants, Breakdowns & Military Waltzes. He released a lot of stuff and also toyed with ideas over the course of several decades, so it's interesting to see certain songs like Wine And Roses and America sort of morph and develop. Personally I started with Fare Forward Voyagers (Soldier's Choice) and then sort of worked my way backwards. And then once I was done with the brunt of Fahey I read his book, and then I listened to Skip James and Bukka White.

yellow princess

Gangster Popeye sucks but xe's responsible for some classics

what's wrong with shaking your dick after pissing?

thanks bb. i actually started with fare forward almost by accident, just picked it up from a sharethread really recently because i recognized the name

>Being fucking disgusting
Degenerate

Nasty fucks won't do it
There's nothing wrong with shaking your dick after you pee

touching your dick is gay

My dad cleans his dick with a kleenex after he pees

Lol who the fuck does that?

whats the problem bub

true
your dad does

Me

Nasties don't shake their dicks
I mean, go ahead and do as you want

i want to get the peepee off my dick tho

What demographic do these memes pander to?

I do that but with toilet paper
It's why I don't use urinals

I do because I have a fucked up, or overly wide, urethra I guess. If I don't do it and I'm wearing something like gray pants I'll get piss spots where my dick is.

me

The beginning. He has a pretty flawless streak until America, after which things get iffy. FFV actually incorporates a bunch of previous compositions of his so if you approach his discog chronologically it's not quite as cool in that dimension. It is however, infinitely more impressive considering the stylistic leaps he made since America.

And when you're all said and done, or if you're just bored of the core Fahey canon, skip to his live material. The Great Santa Barbara Oil Slick contains most of Fahey's best pieces, played and recorded (despite the live setting) perfectly, with some injected wit from Fahey. Its one of my all time favorite albums.

You're disgusting

fuck, saving this

Something awful

No u

fuck gangster popeye, it's basically 2004 randum humor but with a slight veil of irony so 17 year olds can appreciate it

I didn't really have a problem with the page until it became a leftist shitpost circlejerk

What's the musical equivalent of these memes?

if your main problem with gangster popeye is it's leftist you might actually have autism. i would get that checked

Those are some good lookin biscuits

these are fucking funny nobody will tell me different

For a while, a good portion of their content was just black lives matter rhetoric.

I never really liked the page. Scrolling down their content, it's funny at first, then you realize every joke is formulaic in that it's either a dick joke or a Garfield joke or a poorly veiled political opinion under the guise of a "joke" just because it's got some epic font or something about Jesus

I think all of those things are part of the joke

trips = truth

Yeah but the joke isn't funny

it's almost like different people have different senses of humor

*it's almost like people have shit senses of humor