BALTIMORE TEACHER DISPLAYS POWER LEVEL

1. Your cunt
2. Do you have teachers who reveal their power level when they reach maximum overdrive?
3. What happens to them? Does the community ever support them, or are they thrown to the SJW wolves?

youtube.com/watch?v=5avba43e_4s

Is this truly racist, or does she truly care for the students? (This is why I quit teaching science to hood rats and went back to the bench).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAA0gZi0Y_U
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The whole situation is fucked up.
It's not about racism or other fuckness, the children these days are disrespectful. Not towards teacher but toward themselves, since they represent the family they come from, so having common manners is absolute necessity.
You can only argue with teacher if she/he gives incorrect information, students behaving like fuckin idiots during the class need a harsh punishment. And their parents too.

She's right, they're a bunch of worthless niggers.

I feel so bad for inner city teachers

I went to a city school in 5th grade and it was the shittiest thing. My little 10 year old ass knew it was having a bad effect on my so I asked my parents to pull me out and homeschool me, which they did. The worst environment imaginable, 75% of the kids don't have two parents in their lives, shitty moms, no dads to teach respect or responsibility, and are all around shitheads to everyone.

What do you do for a living now?

Honestly though, a lot of inner city black kids are a product of their environment. The thing that gets me is, how long can that excuse be used for when you look at their priorities in school. The parents just keep the cycle going cus they were little shits growing up too. I really hate it when AA blame outside factors for their failores. Like when do you take responsibility?

I taught for 2 years and it almost ate my soul. It made me much more racist than I ever was growing up in a medium size midwestern town.

I went back, got my MS in Chemistry and now do product development work. I'm happy, but wish I could give back more.

One of of the things we learned in our philosophy of education classes was that the #1 predictor of student success is parent involvement. Good parents who care make good students who succeed. Studies have proven this over and over again. It's not about money, it's about the parent's.

This video triggered my PTSD and made me angry at those who enable inner city "culture" and lifestyles. This teacher will likely never teach again. I hope she lands on her feet.

>I taught for 2 years and it almost ate my soul.
I admire you. I taught for a semester and wanted to kill the entire class.

I wish niggers would just shut the fuck up for once. Every day I wish for them to vanish from the earth forever

holy shit yeah
>school in mid atlantic
>indian kid is harassing people
>teacher walks up and starts mocking an indian accent, asking if he wants some curry at the 7/11
>kid shuts the fuck up

Baltimore will do that to any person.

I used to browse /r9k/ and they taught me to hate white women.

This election has showed that I was a fool. White women are based.

Someone from Azerbaijan wants to advise people about how to behave.. AZERBAIJAN
I'm done with Internet
*throws phone to bonfire*

I cried a little here.

This is the same here.

How can I ever get to think them human again?

I think I'll never be able to do it again...

I feel sorry for her, she wanted to be a teacher and instead is forced to work in a zoo where she loses what faith in humanity she ever had.

Students like these shouldn't be in schools, they should be in 1-on-1 counseling. They need to learn basic human decency before they learn science/math/reading, etc.

> underfund and understaff black schools, and give grants and funding to already successful white schools

> severely cut special education nationwide and make it impossible for kids with severe learning disabilities to be placed in special ed unless they're literal downies

> create retarded no child Left Behind laws so teachers have to teach to the level of the stupidest kid in class, and then just move them along regardless

hmm really makes me think

>baltimore

wew lad

Can't tell what she says after "you're idiots"
Can someone translate this for me please?

"if you don't get an education, you'll end up being a punk-ass nigger who's going to get shot"

I honestly want these kids to get an education. That (or maybe the NFL/NBA 0.0001%) is their only path out of their shitty situation. But their parents have given up, and so they give up. Nobody values education, and we have all sorts of apologists for them: "they didn't have breakfast", "there was too much gunfire on their street last night", "mama had to work 2nd shift" or whatever. I get it, their shit's hard. And so the teach is trying to get through their thick heads.

You can see it in her face when she just stands in the doorway, staring quietly. She goes into overdrive, realizes "fuck it" and let's loose.

Now she'll have to find a new career. Congratulations. 5 years of school down the toilet.

White cunt so mad

None of those niggers value their education, so who cares what they're called.

>counseling
Not on my dime, hippy. They should be standing over the trap.

lol what a load of bullshit
you could teach white kids with a pen a piece of paper, 10 teachers in the school, i assure you it still works
meanwhile you can spend millions in fancy electronic shit and hire a ton of "good" teachers, in a black school, it's just wasted money

seriously it should be established by now that throwing more money at niggers will NOT fix them they'll always be this shit

why do they even bother attending to only drop out eventually?

That's what he said.

The creator of "Common Core" system used in educational facilities across USA admitted during a lecture that his goal was to create a system that reduces differences among students of different races.

A system dumbed down to the level of your average negro.

Were you taught in school that 8+5 is 13 but only because 8+2 is 10 and when you add the remaining 3 from the 5 you initially had you get 13? That's how Common Core system teaches maths.

Simple mind operations that every child on this planet has figured out by himself is taught in American elementary schools as part of regular teaching process.

Why? Because the negro children have problems figuring it out.

We require them to attend until they're 16, then allow them to fail before they are 18. It's the soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

I like seeing the "Military Academy" charter schools in the urban areas. They do amazing things with these kids. Structure, people, structure!

And race isn't the determinant, so stop with the 'white privilege' shit. They can get it now in a school uniform, or get it later in an orange jumpsuit.

>underfund and understaff black schools,

People always claim this but many of the most highly funded schools are the inner city/ghetto ones.
Most of these places where we have seen big riots (like Baltimore) have the highest public school funding in the country.

Sorry to dominate this part of the thread, and I realize this is a charter school that kids have to qualify for entry... but these do really great things with these kids. A large portion of these kids are from the most dangerous neighborhood of St Louis. Cleveland NJROTC School:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAA0gZi0Y_U

Yes. Our local school district is rural. The county school is somewhat underfunded compared to the suburban schools, and is much less per student than the urban district in the state capital. Yet our schools are always rated in the top 5% in the state and we have a much higher graduation rate than a lot of suburban schools.

Parents have to care.

>underfund and understaff black schools, and give grants and funding to already successful white schools
ROFL you dumb fuck. It's the exact opposite I'm from the suburbs and we had half the budget per student of the neighboring city and that was the norm. Granted part of the budget is eaten up by free breakfast and lunch and lawsuits from when a teacher grabs Dindu Jones to stop him from sexually assaulting someone. White kids schools do better because students actually pay attention, study and do homework and when they don't their parents punish them.

Why is John Wilkes Booth not considered the greatest traitor in American history?

why do they even try to teach those kids, I was watching this documentary called hoop dreams or something on netflix and all the kids were basically retards

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

This is the account of a white teacher in one of the black inncer city schools in America. Fascinating read into the behavior of black students and how the mainstream American media tries to desperately hide what they're really like.

I'm not white, I'm Asian but I don't like how this country keeps making excuses for blacks even tho it's a proven fact they're the most degenerate, criminal, low IQ garbage around. If we exported Black Americans around the world (outside of cuck Europe) into countries that didn't suffer from liberal white guilt, political correctness, and a population that still acts like they had something to do with slavery 150 years ago, I would like to see how they treat Black Americans then. Probably still like a bunch of cuck white guys even after.

I think that the guy is pretty naive, to begin with. And to think that he can talk to them and somehow trigger some change in them is outright stupid.

In any case, if there is an answer to fixing the culture, it solely lies in the hands of black people, their elders specifically. They ought to be held responsible for not fixing their communities since the general society can only do so much.