What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Argies are pretty bro-tier desu

you just don't get it

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAjajajajajaja

una vela

>Argentinas only form of pride is being descendents of Europeans (while ignoring their Indian ancestry)
>Argie men get cucked by their women with South Americans and Spaniards
>Falkland Islands
>Still not white

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ
JAJAKSJAJAJA
Se calentó el mongólico señores

'ITS JUST BANTZ BRO'
*goes for a handshake*
*pickpockets your wallet*
'see you m8'

How's life in Argentina compared to other south American countries? Any wealth?

Its one of the best places to live in South America.

I'd say Argentina, Chile, and South Brazil.

Would life measure up with poorer west European countries (ie Italy?)

i have heard chile/argentina is almost the same as pooland, but more fun and not so depressive

Chile and Argentina are infinitely superior to poo land

It should look like Eastern Europe. The best places in South America are Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and southern Brazil.

In that case we should send a few million people over. Pretty full here.

Yes I am sending myself there

I never get why the whole world seems to want to move to western Europe. Ok we're developed, but the road ahead is not looking too pretty. And there is a lot of competition for the good jobs and houses. Such south American countries might have better potential in the coming 50 years.

this is not truth
ills tab u if you come here

WE ARE FULL GO AWAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not full
I'll come there and there is nothing you can do about it

Fuck off, Chile is shit, go to argentina argentina is great, argentina loves refugees and poor immigrants they are really nice and will give you free 15 years old virgins to be friendly, Argentina is the best place on earth, stay there.

The southern cone in general is extremely comparable, it all comes to the city where you want to live and your job. Still, Argentina is great, they are not full. If they tell you they are not the best place in the world it's all about HUMILDAD. Argentina is the most HUMILDE country in the world.

drink mate

So what are the main differences between them? And which countries are besties?

>le the das south brazil meme
Stop this instantly.

Argentina is the best they give you citizenship after living there for 2 years

Not enough peronism... Or too much

There's never Too much peronism

I'm not promising paradise on Earth you drunk mongol. I'm telling him about places that are livable in South America.

Is city life a necessity in this part of the world? I mean, I've been to some eastern Euro countries including Romania and Hungary. Often the countryside has great scenery but is super poor.

>You're not full

YES WE ARE

WE ARE FULL OF SHITTY "PEOPLE" LIKE THE STUPID SHITALIAN

they were wealthier than most of western europe a century ago, 'as rich as an Argentine' was a genuine expression all over Europe. Then Arg*ntines decided to fall for retarded populism and a century of economic decline and military dictatorships followed.

t.Juanjosé "el tonto" Faggottini

kek so the south cone is worse than china or india? no way.

>'as rich as an Argentine'

wtf this is like game of thrones bullshit

but you must have your own bill gates?? any major high tech company? or some oil bosses.

i´m nicolas ferrari you faggot you are not welcome here

you are persona non grata

It was a game of Tyrones in our case

i might go 2 buenos aires to teach english

will bring my mochilla

why needed? we are the most riches in the world

goddamnit, Italians brought Argentina to being one of the best country IN THE WORLD, and the fucking shartgentinians had to ruin it for everybody. Fucking assholes

We had Perón, we don't need no capitalists

hey at least you guys can claim the north east of the us (best area of the country)

yes, is it true, we can't take another migrant.

good idea! make sure to stay at la boca. their best hood.

MAMA MAMA THE PASTA PIZZA LIKE MAFIA MAMA

QUE COSA?

fucking lying cunt piece of shit, argentina is hell on earth, it's only comparable to sub saharan african countries, just look up some charts and lists from prestigious universities all over the world lol u faggot

AMERINDIANTINA LAND OF AMERINDIANS.

Wall Street Institute is a good choice. You get to meet (and eventually fuck) foreign and local coworkers.

WHAT ITALIANS? THERE ARE NO ITALIANS HERE, SHITALIANS I WOULD GO AS FAR AS SAYING

Argentina is A-M-E-R-I-N-D-I-A-N 100%

>be italian
>have ancestors who prepared a comfy future for you, emigrating to Argentina and making it great so that once you go there too you can live a good life
>argentinians assholes chimp out and ruin your life

feels bad man

Will you give it a fucking rest, mate? Fuckih autistic moron, stop spending so much time here.

>You get to meet (and eventually fuck) foreign and local coworkers
noted

What do you mean you don´t understand!?
can´t you see i´m speaking italian?

>goddamnit, Italians brought Argentina to being one of the best country IN THE WORLD, and the fucking COMMIE JEWS had to ruin it for everybody. Fucking assholes

fix^^it

Carlos and Alejandro Bulgheroni are the first Argentines to appear [in the Forbes ranking] and are in the 324th position with a fortune estimated at 5.1 billion (2015). According to the magazine, they control Bridas, the country's largest private energy company, founded by his father Angel Bulgheroni in 1948. After his death in 1985, Alejandro, his older brother and industrial engineer, and Carlos, a lawyer, Took control and turned over to the exploitation and production of gas and oil.

t. 60% italian

I'll give it a rest when they stop making argentina threads for no fucking reason at all.

you are not welcome anyway shitalian pisshead.

and you still not welcome here

Hello :) I love u, bye

you do know that I love you, right?

I'm telling you to fuck off, he's telling you to fuck off, so just be kind enough to fuck off and tell alll your yuroshit friends to fuck off as well.
greetings.

well Argentina was a rich country before Italians even came... italian immigration was pretty much the start of the economic decay

street view at the argentina brazil border.
what is going on there?
why are so many people in line to a bank??

wait you are right! and according to this faggot it was the pasta niggers who ruined our country

I'm sorry

Where did the europeans touch you?

That's an outdated map, I got the recent version from the current year.

m-my economy

keep the Muslims, thanks

Europeans are the cause of our shit economy? What are you smoking

THE MASSIVE SHITALIAN INMIGRATION

You're supposed to encourage europeans to come here fucktard.

all the contrary actually

not welcome at all, any europeans will be stabbed the second they step foot here.

oh yes the "europeans"

I think they're pretty superior to other South Americans.

So what, do you want africans or poor people from neighbor countries to come here?

Sure, you'll receive a wave of cultureless, fleeing maggots who would rather run than pick a fight and hold on to their native countries. Guess what these same individuals will do once Argentina needs them. Exactly.

that´s not true

peru is the only superior country

This one is outdated too. Here is the latest, from CNN.

typical brazil-argentina border

I just don't want wh*tes
that's all
AMERINDIANTINA FOR THE AMERINDIANS

wtf i hate whites now

i wish i was black

thank you cristi for bringing in millions of bolitas and perucas!

what you smoking knee grow
there are like three times more people living in that portion of brazil than all argentina, no way in hell it's the same color.

Thank goodness we're more than full now.

soon brother the eurocucks will die thanks to the muslims and the rest who will escape their native country like cowards to southamerica we will waiting to shoot all the boats

M A L V I N A S

I dunno, that's the original data from last year.
The only difference I noticed is the state of California.

we will BUILD A WALL, TALL AND MIGHT, STRONG AND AS SOLID AS MACCHU PICCHU

eurocucks will all flee to south brazil, as AMERINDIANTINIANS prevail.

>AMERINDIANTINIANS

A GLORIOUS BIG WALL AND EUROPE WILL PAY IT

> Pic related.

you are not welcome too eurofag

POR LA PACHAMAMA SENIORES...

>it's another "the autistic argie who spends the whole day shitposting on Sup Forums" episode

>muh gibs me dat

>TFW I was born in the same contry as that retarded kid

I don't want neoEuros here too, 2bhwy, they are a bunch of cucks