Normies ask me if I've ever had sex or not

But they know already before I answer

I know, it's weird.

it's so we can laugh harder at your face

Don't lie, no one asks this

So have you or not? I think you did.

I have had a sex with prostitutes only. How am I supposed to answer in this case?

Fuck off nip

You don't answer because this topic never comes up

No one says "Have you had sex before?" that's fucking retarded

Which situation would you ever be where this a normal thing to ask someone?

When speaking with a low-social-capital person, I sometimes do this to remind them of their position in their hierarchy.

>I have had a sex with prostitutes only. How am I supposed to answer in this case?
>Had a sex

wtf is "low social capital" person?

Like a fucking extreme autist? One of those overweight kids?

I guess you don't have friends?

Your friends ask you if you've had sex?

You look that fucking weird that people just assume you're a virgin? Why are you friends with these people?

People without friends, people who answer questions with more questions. People who start whiny threads on Sup Forums for help with life issues

>Without friends

So then who would ask the question?

You're on the street and then some guy bumps into you and asks if you're a virgin?

I speak to more people than just my friends. If I didn't, I would have none in the first place.

The only normies who ask this to me are relatives

Yes but would you really ask someone you don't know well at all about their sexlife?

How would that go down exactly? What if they say "Yes", do you then inquire further or just say "Oh ok just checking"?

The question is by definition a "no" answer. If you answer "yes", you are lying. I'll hear your stuttering explanation, and ridicule it loudly, make sure your cousins hear.

What if someone asked you this question?

Do you need to bring up accurate description of Time, date, location, sexual position(s) with testimony if possible from sexual partner?

you didn't read his reply properly
the only time someone would ask "have you ever even had sex?" is because it's in your pimply face that you didn't have sex. he'd know you're lying
and in the case you actually had sex, he'd ask you "when was the last time?", which means "looks like you need a dose m8"

People do ask sometimes this questions when you are in a bar.

Oh

Say yes and make up a story. Then change the topic.

It's not about how you answer, it's about how the conversation got to that point. If someone you're talking to gets to the point where he/she asks you that question it means that you already lost. It's a rethorical question.

*whether

>Topic is relationships
>Someone asks how many relationships people have gone through
>0
>What? You've never had a girlfriend
>Nope.
>What that means... Are you a virgin?
>Yep.

Although unlike OP I can answer without batting an eye.

You are correct. If someone asks me that question, it means he judges me as a virgin by my behaviors or my appearances.

You don't need to have a girlfriend to have sex with woman (without paying)

>Never being in a relationship

>TELLING PEOPLE THIS

Why?

You must have the virgin walk.

That's usually one of the follow ups. I just reply with "I'm not really desperate".

Why lie?

>the virgin walk?
What's that?

>Why lie?

Because it's social suicide and will just lead to more questions or people being weary of you being some sort of weirdo.

Do you have any social skills?

>He doesn't know

I'm so sorry. It makes sense now.

I mean, just seeing someone with no commitment and fucking them. Like relationship-lite without all the bullshit attached.

>will just lead to more questions
if he's cute it might lead to pity sex as well. sluts adore teaching virgin guys

IF he's cute, that is

>finns AND americans brag about having sex
>they are so autistic that having sex is some sort of social privilege in their country

lmao

>Why lie?
Depending on how it turns out you could end up being made fun of, getting a "bro" that will try to get you laid (throwing you into annoying and uncomfortable situations), or just being looked with disdain.
And if it's someone in your class or work you can say goodbye to your reputation

I don't think that's a thing in my country. Courtships very much still a thing here.

Oh I AM a weirdo. I'm on fucking Sup Forums, of course I am. But the current perception of me by these people is that I'm a serious guy that takes relationships seriously. I've made sure to measure my statements and actions to make it look that way. This isn't a bar we're talking about, these are my work colleagues.

>I don't think that's a thing in my country. Courtships very much still a thing here.

Actually scratch that. That may very well be a thing, but I don't hang around the bar/nightclub crowd so I wouldn't know.

Actually, considering call centers, yeah that's a thing.