Can the civilised nations of the world agree that Saudi-Arabia is pure cancer...

Can the civilised nations of the world agree that Saudi-Arabia is pure cancer, that Saudi-Arabia has never contributed a single thing to the benefit of humankind, that Saudi-Arabians are worse than niggers, that they are the huge pus-filled staphylococcus infection on the young white pretty flower of a girl that represents civilised humankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/
youtube.com/watch?v=ty_Rkxc2cXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Same can be said of Belgium and the Belgians though.

Nah man, they're good guys.

t. Arms manufacturer

I agree

Whabism is the true faith. Death to the infidels and their whores (ie Lelgium)

>that they are the huge pus-filled staphylococcus infection on the young white pretty flower of a girl that represents civilised humankind?
I admire your naivety, but they are more likely a big fly on a rotten dog corpse that represents human society.

>echenique without glasses

not at all, you uneducated Belgophobe

that picture is a bit more cynical, but I still like it

Absolutely, Saudi Arabia is pure cancer and should be nuked.

I love Saudi Arabia because they have an expiration date. Like, in 80 years when all the oil is gone, SA will be an irrelevant shithole again. We don't need to worry about them.

Agreed
Agreed
Brightened up my day, thanks.

Are Saudi Arabs still tribal and nomadic?

They can fuck up the world in the meantime, though. Saudi Arabia needs to be destroyed as soon as possible to save humanity.

Yes and I say that as a Tunisian Muslim.
But desu you can also extend that to Qatar and Bahrein

Thank god. Fuckin hutts

No the pilgrimage of mecca actually brings more money every year. It will sadly be able to sustain itself thanks to that

It boggles my mind how we support an enemy state.

No worries, they'll chimp out and destroy their black box.
Aren't there a few groups that want that?

Saudi Arabia is god tier anyone who says otherwise us butthurt Iranian

Only Isis found it fishy, but these got their money too from the sauds so I dont think theyre a threat.

Exporting Wahhabism into the Sahelzone, bosnia, the caucasus and malaysia will lead to more people becoming dependent on their magic cube while it also absolvs them from the sins they commit due to their hedonistic lifestyle behind the skyscrapers walls..

t. Ibn Saudi Mohamed

Some did try it believe it or not. France was apparently there for some reason
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Afaik there's none. It's the only thing that they don't want to destroy. And even if it was destroyed people still would continue to go.

BTW if you're curious about Saudi being Saudis : time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/

O knew about that, that the Saudis destroyed every historical thing, but the black cube. That they cared more about tourist bucks than about history and their religion.

All religious Muslim are shit

Haven't they assisted in the fall of the USSR?

They've always been aligned with the west, since WW1
And the west does nothing to stop their evil ways

If there is ever a country that doesnt deserve it's wealth, peace, and prosperity, it's Saudi fucking Arabia.

They just dig holes in the desert and become rich, but promptly use these riches to further their backwards tribal lifestyle. Outlawing slavery only in the 60s but retaining the slavemaster mentality on their workers. And shit like religious police, or defiling the holiest site of Islam with Noveau Riche Projects like that hideous hotel they built over the Kaaba. Fuck Saudis and their benighted country.

Can the civilized nations of the world agree that Belgium is pure cancer, that Belgium has never contributed a single thing to the benefit of humankind, that Belgians are worse than niggers, that they are the huge pus-filled staphylococcus infection on the young white pretty flower of a girl that represents civilized humankind?

The Belgians make great firearms

You forgot the worst thing: Wah*bbism

Belgium brought Brussels to the world, one the best place to get wasted with great people.
Also beer.

They are still a bunch of nomas tribes that fight each other and have blood feuds then?

Helping an ally in need of course :^)

Yes. Changing the policy towards Saudi Arabia is one of the few things I like about Trump.

If they can keep it inside their borders. SA has a way of getting ganked Israel-style

>80
would give them 30 tops

They're still investing pretty heavily in, well, everything. Having lots of money lets you make lots of money.

They are good guys man stop believing in memes

t. Shell

I hate the Saud royal family mostly because of their hypocrisy. And I don't like Saudi lifestyle. But I don't hate all Saudis.

What is Saudi lifestyle?
What does the average Saudi do?

I hate their arrogance
youtube.com/watch?v=ty_Rkxc2cXc
I don't like how they spend their money on such useless and expensive things while they could be feeding thousands of starving Muslims around the world
I don't like how they treat foreigners and workers, how they look at them like dirt
I don't like their hypocrisy
I don't like their masterrace way of thinking
And also I saw a lot of videos from the gulf where they are abusing animals and hitting them for fun. And lots of stories abput maid abuse.
Again I don't hate all Saudis. There are many Saudis who are great people. But I hate these cultural things.

It's like they have a nouveau riche culture? They had no money then they suddenly got it and started spending it on unnecessary and extravagant stuff and looking down on those that stayed poor?

I feel the biggest cancer is the House of Saud.

How long does that give you guys? Sisi will soon run out of islands to sell

i agree

t. member of a civilized nation

More like "Friend & Ali", am i rite ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ty_Rkxc2cXc

I thought homosexuality was a mortal sin in SA?

That was my first thought when watching the video

Payback

hahaha

Buisness idea:
>Nuke Mecca
>Kill all Muslims
>???
>Profit

>tfw the """""feminist""""" weedman authorized a 14 million dollar arms contract to supply the Saudis with armoured vehicles
Perfidious Arab niggers

+irresponsible and untidy. If they don't have anybody else to clean after them they leave everything behind
++feed Muslims wahabi garbage and teach them to hate infidels since they're little and when Muslims do as they say they chimp out and say they shouldn't do this
Yeah exactly. Poor Arabs like Egyptians who are working there also don't get much better treatment than Indians & Filipinos. Honestly I wish someone would wake them up from their delusion of supremacy.

Yeah maybe you can try killing yourselves first.

The infinite asshurt would span the entire galaxy. Every muslim and some hindu would immediately contract ebola and swim over to florida

Good morning Persian diaspora.

All of that donation money, gone to waste

I feel content for the first time in my life

The world would legitimately be a better place without Muslims.

>every religion is shit except Christianity
ftfy

Not million, BILLION

What did he say?

hello they did 9-11
why cant we attack them?
we are not our rulers.

Like many bad things in the history of humanity, this sorry state exists due to br*t perfidy.
>let's ally these religious extremists and give them their own state lol, what's the worst that could happen lol?

>no Belgians, no french fries
>no french fries, no poutine

would you be able to live without poutine?

I like Jordanians. They're one of the only well-mannered muslims around
Your queen is a cutie