twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>raptors lose
>Canadians hide under the cabinets like cockroaches

Are canucks EVER right?

sup

still here

>Its a NBA lore kind of night

I can't hear you from your pillar of mediocrity

EC is so weak...Heat lose game 7 because once again they will rely on busted up egomaniac Wade. Look what happens when you give Dragic the ball and an opportunity for a younger T. Johnson to use some young legs to force other guards to play defense. Wade needs to play 25 mins per game come in as 6th lead man and assert control and tempo of the game. It will prevent 3rd quarter breakdowns which Heat are known for. Heat still are BAD. Raptors are horrible.

who /lore/ here?

Guys there's a WNBA preview on NBATV

Why arent you watching this?

I don't like basketball that much

lesgo

Unless Sue Bird and Becky Hammon are mud wrestling, not interested

The Cavs must be pretty happy now. While the Warriors and the Thunder will be playing a tough series, the Cavs probably can sweep the winner of this series.

Get lost casual

>His favorite PF isn't Julius Randle

let me give you a tip, just kill yourself now, you'll save years of pain and agony. faggot.

we want to lose as soon as possible this entire post season has been an embarrassment and it makes no sense we even made it this far we should have lost in 6 games to the pacers

>tfw suicidal thoughts running through my head 24/7

you like pills?

On to game 7. Raptors are feeling the Heat right now...what a wasted opportunity to close out.

wtf. I live in Az and have never heard of those.

Can't wait for the assmad that will ensue when the warriors repeat

OBSESSED

see a professional, seriously. they can and WILL help you get through this tough time

Raptors have to stop international Jewry from spreading. The league cannot have Lebron v Wade. We must fight back!

Mighty impressive when you have a +23 and your next best teammate is +9. That means whomever they put on the court with you tonight you are helping your team win.

Why are you posting here on a Friday night and not out at the clubs with your friends, /NBA/? Do you not like fun?

I'm back from going out, I missed the game but I still know the craptors choked it

>someone triggered the autist and now hes spamming his erotic fanfics of gowiz and ocd
time to leave

Because it's fucking saturday afternoon CUNT

I do not expect that much adjustment the team did a great job only less outside shooting
that is it. Miami was missing shots after shots and was the only reason we lost the 1st qt that badly.

>would rather go out and drink instead of posting about the future Hofer PF Julius Randle and/or future PG hofer D'angelo Russell

jump off a bridge

heat lead wire to wire

This desu

I'm going to recommend you an exercise that a co-worker taught me when I was going through your crisis.

He told me to go to the public mall, and just lie down on the ground. It's not illegal, and they can't kick you out for it.

Just go, lie on your back, and relax. Let people stare. Let people laugh. Some of them might even tease you and give you shit.

Forget them. Forget what they think and forget what they say. They can laugh all they want, but at the end of the day, you're the guy who has the stones to go lie down in the middle of a mall and get made fun of.

Promise me you'll do this.

Lesson number 1:
Nobody knows who you are

Lesson number 2:
If nobody knows who you are, what he or she could possibly think about you is irrelevant

Conclusion:
What everyone on earth thinks about you is less relevant than a hill of beans

You really think you're broken? You think it's possible for a person to become so downtrodden that he can never recover? You're fucking wrong. So you fucked up some thing with a chick a few years ago? So you were awkward through school and didn't have friends? Big fucking deal. Those aren't aspects of who you are because those are stories. What you are has nothing to do with the past. There is only the present and there is no self. Resolve to be something and that is what you are.
If you feel inadequate, it's as simple as deciding not to. Being sad is only natural, but there's nothing commendable about wallowing in self-pity. In any given situation, don't think about what's happened in the past. Think about what you are, what you have learned, and how you're going to be better in the future than you ever have been before. At any given moment in time, you're the most mature you've ever been. Don't let what happened in the past bring you down, because it's irrelevant in regards to what you are in the present.
You are the only one stopping yourself from getting what you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBxixN778JM

How many pictures of my words have you saved

/Bucks/ up in this bitch coming for that sixth seed next year
>Tfw op made me yawn
What the fuck man

went out to eat with a friend and now I am sick as fuck. Been on my toilet for almost an hour

Game 7 belongs to Toronto.. Refs gave 30 points easy to the Cubans and they still struggled. hahaha

Never been to a Suns game I see

yawn.... is the greatest /nba/ meme in history

im here 4 u bro

this doesn't change the fact that the raps are perennial choke artists

i'm bandwagoning them these playoffs but i accept them for what they are

I'm 26 years old, living in Maryland with my parents and my girlfriend. Is it too late for me to go to college?

Kobe posting is the greatest meme, faggot.

>he has a girlfriend
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU

>26 years old
fuck no it's no too late

Ayyyy gowiz

>Chuck's reaction whenever he makes Shaq laugh
It's so fucking cute, Chuck is like Shaq's little brother and he gets so happy whenever he makes him laugh.

You're just in time to fuck off to /r9k/ because this isn't your personal blog.

>Maryland
I hope you weren't the guy calling me an illiterate spic back in the Raptors game thread. And I only called you a hick because I was getting into the banter as well. But anyways, no it's never too late.
However, you want real advice? This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Damn man this shit is deep, we wuz filofficers and sheet

My aunt is like 50 and she went to college its never too late

Are the raptors the worst #2 seed ever. They were painfully shitty in that game. I bet they didn't event shoot 40%

Nah really tell me pictures you have saved of a man living across the country

I wanna know how obsessed you are with me you little fucking creep

I wanna know how much of my dick is down your throat

THIS FUCKING THREAD

Oh shit the dissertations are revving up in this thread! We got some real psychologists in this thread

all three inches of it i assume

The Spurs are infinitely worse considering the expectations they had.
>muh /75-7 16-0/

Other way around, Chuck is the older bro and Shaw is always challenging him for dominance and looking for his approval.

You can see the respect he has for Chuck as a player.

>leave Sup Forums

I'm gonna try

And uh sorry about calling you a spic

I wouldn't even build a wall around you senpai

>I wanna know how much of my dick is down your throat
we know how far your dick is down your underage gf is.

Serious question: will Lebron James make the basketball hall of fame?

>mfw go wiz has a nervous breakdown once a week and posts pics of his obese ex-gf

you having issues breh?

The Spurs literally exist, it's like you live under a rock.

dont worry bro hes been saving pics of me for a year now.

its kinda nice, makes me feel like i have a legacy in /nba/

don't stop

Why can't you answer the question?

that's what your mom told me last night

As likely as rain falling in a thunderstorm.

serious answer: you're fucking retarded
if he retired now then he'd get in

Serious answer: no

Is there a version with audio?!?!?

>It's a Go Wiz has an asthma attack episode

Hey no worries. Sorry for calling you a hick and you're welcomed in South Beach anytime. Pic related, enjoy a cuban qt

Someone post the webm of gowiz gf sucking his dick

>mfw go wiz ann hiros
>mfw ocd ann hiro's
>mfw 7kt alrady ann hiro'd
>mfw whr is living in a box

all attacked harry but cannot handle any bantz themselves
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i fucking won

Lol such a thing doesn't exist

>yellow eyes
how the fuck do I get a golden eyed gf. tell me right now

>bully ball user = curryfag

Lore so deep a nigga could drown

>it's an /nba/ lore episode
S-so how about them Raptors, huh?

I'm waiting for an answer yoooo

no shit he already got exposed

literally zero point lad, just go to bed and wake up in time for game seven

>im waiting for an answer yoooo
That's what your """gf""" says when she asks "is it in yet" for the 3rd time

SAME

i missed u self hating canada

have your therapist contact me im also a dr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's a lore episode

I just sent Hinkie a email asking him to post here, let's see what happens lads

medicated lore is the best lore
who knew all of /nba/ were mental patients

>bully ball user = curryfag
NO,

i fucking hate when you retards fuck it up..THERE ARE 2 LAKERS POSTERS....im bully ball user, the other guy is the one you're fighting

FFS HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN

AND NO IM NOT CURRYFAG..YOU SOB

go meds hold this L