ITT: albums that took you a while to click but then they did they clicked real good

ITT: albums that took you a while to click but then they did they clicked real good

opposite for me r+7 got worse each listen
G.O.D. is easily his magnus opus

One of my favorite albums.

I thought Ten was better, but god damn was I wrong. This is SO much better.

For me it was Replica
R+7 clicked immediately.

and after that,I went to their next album as a 2nd part just to appreciate them more as artists

>considering I hated this a lot at first listen

What about the one before this one, Isn't Anything? Did you like it?

Also their EP "You Made Me Realise" is to EPs what Loveless is to Albums.

>Isn't Anything
(When you wake) and Feed me With your Kiss(considering I´m used to listening to Daydream Nation) are my standouts
I feel much more comfortable with the other two though
>the EPs
havent listened to them yet(been checking other Sup Forums albums meanwhile),only their 1st one in order to see how bad they were before their success and huge influence

I was blown away when I first listened

it hit me while driving home alone through the rain

seriously, can anyone explain to me why 9/10 threads on /mu are about this retarded new age disco music? is this some kind of a trend ? do you feel superior listening to this shit?

>new age disco music

frig off Sam >:(

>new age disco music

>this post

isnt chrome country the best thing you ever heard?

>took a while to click

>not knowing people who like tame impala are autistic

>new age disco music

absolutely this

this one really hit me when i moved to montreal and the weather was really grey all the time

Dude YMMR, Tremolo, and Glider are absolutely as good as Loveless, get EPs 1988-1991 immediately!

Anything by The Residents, really.

This too.

Why did it took a while for you to like it? I can't really see how Have a Nice Life is inaccessible.

>At first I was like:

Oh great, another hardcore band revered and worshipped by edgy pop-punk angstlords that just relies on screeching communist rantings and overly loud guitars.

>But then I was like:

Jesus Christ this is the best punk / hardcore album I've ever heard. The riffs are incredible and catchy, the music is creative and original as hell, this might be the best drummer I've ever heard in this style of music. I've never heard this potent a combination of talented musicianship, quality songwriting, production, ambition, and musical dexterity in a punk / hardcore album before.

I have never found an album in the genre that has impressed me as much as this one has and I've spent hours upon hours of something in the same vein but it just doesn't exist. This is the high water mark.

sks vlka