Is your country's leader worthy of a call from Mr. Trump?

Is your country's leader worthy of a call from Mr. Trump?

>Donald Trump has yet to arrange to speak with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, despite the Swedish leader sending him a congratulatory letter and the US President-elect already calling Denmark’s Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/should-britain-be-concerned-it-was-only-11th-on-the-trump-calls-list
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_at_Perevolochna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost feel bad for him

The same thing sometimes happens in my real life.

He doesn't speak to cucks.

javla svensk bog :DDDDD

Yes, he called him 2 days ago, Wednesday

After, our PM said he would raise our military budget, and that Trump "would like to him see in D.C."

heh

Why doesn't he directly call Trump?

He can't be the first one to call, because then he looks desperate and needy.

Him when he was younger

Well, who needs the other more, US or Sweden?

Who will break it to him that Trump isn't going to ask him out to the ball?

They need us to write their hit songs

We already know how to make our own burgers

>Implying I don't just pirate all the metal anyways.

>implying you don't need us for that too

Apparently Trump doesn't really know what he's doing there

theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/should-britain-be-concerned-it-was-only-11th-on-the-trump-calls-list

Would you like it if Russia conquered your country?

They can try.

Oh yes
>During a 10 minute conversation the Taoiseach congratulated Mr Trump on his electoral success and both men committed to working together to the mutual benefit of Ireland and the United States.
>The President-elect confirmed to the Taoiseach that in the spirit of the strong ties between the two countries, the long-standing tradition of Taoisigh attending the White House for St Patrick’s Day celebrations would continue and extended an invitation to the Taoiseach in that regard for next year 2017.
can't wait desu

love having a maverick leader

This is what they get for being such cucks

nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html

>President-elect Donald J. Trump's transition was in disarray on Tuesday, marked by firings, infighting and revelations that American allies were blindly dialing in Trump Tower to try to reach the soon-to-be leader of the free world.

>Prominent American allies were in the meantime scrambling to figure out how and when to contact Mr. Trump. At times, they have been patched through to him in his luxury office tower with little warning, according to a Western diplomat who spoke on the condition of anonymity to detail private conversations.

I'm guessing this might have something to do with it. Getting in touch with Trump seems to be a hassle.

>tfw ARE NIGE was the first foreign politician he met

Want to lose another war?

Your country has an economy the size of fucking Italy. You can't even properly defeat Ukraine. Know your place.

Want to lose another army?

>Know your place
Shitting on euros? I know that, don't you worry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_at_Perevolochna
You were saying, Sven?

Whom did Trump call so far?

>some battles happened more than 300 years ago

Daily reminder, your country barely has anything to do with that Sweden.

>Shitting on euros

I could buy your sister with my hourly wage. That's how poor you are. Never forget that. You are not worthy.

don't buy his sister buy me instead.

japan you are greatest ally

I wasn't intending to buy his sister, just letting him know that I can if I wanted to. Obviously I don't want to, she probably has AIDS from the intravenous drugs she takes to be able to cope with living in the earth's anus, Russia.

>conquered

Why would Russia even bother to conquer that degenerate shithole in the first place? Sweden doesn't have anything we need.

inb4: no, Gotland is not needed either

More importantly, would New Zealand's PM accept a call from your country's leader?

Extratorrent tbqh
pb proxy sites are shit with 666 popups constantly.
Yes i have adblock.

I could buy your whole family with mine. And I would still have enough change to pay some Ahmed so he can fuck them. And you won't even protest That's how pathetic you are. Never forget that. You are literally subhuman.

Now i know how Swedish leader looks like.

>Is your country's leader worthy of a call from Mr. Trump?

they talked the morning after, Trump remembers that Macri won a golf match that made him brake his golf club

I hope he carpet bomb the fuck out of us 2bh

>Trump remembers that Macri won a golf match that made him brake his golf club
u guys are in trouble

>Russian
>I could buy

Stopped reading right there, immersion killed.

>degenerate shithole
Rich coming from the HIV, abortion and drug use capital of eurasia :^)

I love it how the bydlo has gone so far down the rabbit hole he thinks his one room apartment in some god forsaken commieblock is a mansion and that his 280€ monthly paycheck (average wage in the poor shithole we know as russia) is actually a lot of money.

You are a worthless subhuman slav mongoloid who isn't worthy to lick the boots clean of anyone from a european country.

Please make the world a better place and kill yourself. Preferably with AIDS since I hear that's an extremely painful way to go when left unmedicated, which it most certainly will since you live in russia.

he bent the knee

>dutch swampnigger has an attention span of a retarded monkey with down syndrome
stop the presses

Oh yea, we're total cucks.

Remember when Russia threatend Denmark with nukes because of that anti-missle shield?
Yea, we're dropped the plans about it.

He missed trumps call too, we love to play hard to get

>tfw subhuman fingol decides to talk down to me
We are literally gods compared to your sorry excuse for an ethnicity. I would tell you to kill yourself, but you are a finn, so chances are it's gonna happen in the next couple of days anyway.

>discredited article
Drumpf BTFO

>Drumpf
hillary voter spotted

>not understanding sarcasm.

You sure made it obvious by using john oliver memes

CUK

Vem vill höra på Trumps käbbel? :DDDD

Our former prime minister.
Believe it or not, many Norwegian also want increased military spending.