The greeks are turks meme is actually true lol

The greeks are turks meme is actually true lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIU-IhPrRS4
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is literally nothing wrong with being Turkish.

You are turk?

no shit

>italian
>smile
>be turk

lol

>The greeks are turks meme is actually true lol
*The turks are muslim greeks meme is actually true lol

>be greek
>visit russia to visit your orthodox brothers who will help you to recapture constantinople
>get beaten up by russians because they thought you were arab

they look more swarthier than turks because of the waves of back migration from the middle east after the fall of the seleucids and also the fall of the byzantine empire

No, this guys are not Greeks. They are PASOK.

lmao THIS
H
I
S

>Islamic poland is being a bully again

these are the athletes though

hmmm I wonder why Italians, Greeks and Turks look similar...
must be of the Ottoman conquest of Greece and Italy

reminder

Congressman Steve King being considered for for appointment to Secretary of Homeland Security says non blond Greeks are turkified Greeks with their ancient Greek dna broken.

At 5:38

youtube.com/watch?v=HIU-IhPrRS4

If you're not blond you're not white

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

no one visits slav countries unless he has a very good reason, like if the police is chasing him, or if he wants to fuck cheap whores

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/

also our community is growing bigger and strong
God wills we're gonna unblack this country and all the shitting Turks did to those poor turkseeds.

White Pride, motherfucker!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do Russians and Ukrainians have ash blonde hair?

Finns are mongols, fuck off back to Siberia you faggots

thanks for backing me up
WHITE PRIDE SHITSKINS!
DEAL WITH IT WHAT NOW?
shit on you

let me hear it, bros
say it with me
WHITE PRIDE!

Trump truly is the pol candidate, he's attracted every Republican retard he could think of

>mongols
>siberia
what are you talking about?

>grouping Siberians with Finns
What an insult to Siberians

probly about your chinky eyes, you're alright if you're swedified though

Finns are Siberian Mongoloids. that's what he meant which is true

not literal Mongols

Poor Denmark

Guess why

>probly about your chinky eyes,
no i don't have chinky eyes and same goes for most finns. Sup Forums has been spamming few different cherrypicked images of slanty eyed finns for years and that has been enough to convince 4channers that finns are mongoloids.

then you're ok in my book

Finns are Mongoloids that's what physical anthropology says

most Finns have epicanthic folds which they got from their Siberian haplogroup N ancestors

>most Finns have epicanthic folds
lmao not even close to the truth. epicanthic fold is very uncommon in finland, unless you count Samis as finns.

stop lying, please. 56% of Finns have been found to have full epicanthic folds and around 13% incomplete

Finns are Siberian transplants in European soil

They're covered in ash?

also to add that finns don't have mongoloid skull and we're tall, taller than greeks for example which is not a "mongoloid" trait. also we have the lightest features on earth which too is something you don't see often on mongoloids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

>Arthur de Gobineau defined the extent of the Mongolian race, "by the yellow the Altaic, Mongol, Finnish and Tartar branches"

Just embrace, you're like one of those Slav countries that want to be German, shit happens. You're what God made you to.

Yes

>please. 56% of Finns have been found to have full epicanthic folds
i need source for this bullshit

you can find literal Mongols with 10% Western ancestry that have blond hair and blue eyes, they mean nothing

you are Mongoloids with Mongol spots and shovel teeth who assimilated Indo-Europeans

>>Arthur de Gobineau defined the extent of the Mongolian race, "by the yellow the Altaic, Mongol, Finnish and Tartar branches"
so did all 18th century "scientists".
i can't believe you buy up that bullshit

it was before the age of political correctness that tell us that uralic races like the Finns are "Caucasoid"

I don't know why we're arguing here, it's not like anyone is gonna change anyone's mind.

>you are Mongoloids with Mongol spots and shovel teeth
now you're just baiting right?
i can't believe some people are this delusional, maybe you should stop browsing Sup Forums since you believe everything you see here. you're full of shit. all of your beliefs would get destroyed if you ever visited Finland

>"Caucasoid"
Who in their right mind would want to be labeled a caucasian along with chechens and ossetians who most certainly aren't white?

i've visited Finland and saw a lot of blond people with slit eyes. you are Mongoloids maybe you can brag about your high visuospatial iq :3

ayyyy lmao... turks are just greek converts

>the eternal moortugal

i really want to visit that place where everyone had slit eyes. sounds pretty cool
pic related is first result you get from googling "finnish women football team", can't see any mongoloids there

the coach has epicanthic folds and so do a couple of the girls. you proved my point xD

>please. 56% of Finns have been found to have full epicanthic folds
also i really want to see the source for this claim, but i guess you won't deliver anything because you're full of shit like your turkish rapebabby skin

No. 5, 14, 23, 8 and 10 all have very visible squints, and so does the rightmost one in the back. Even the others have very characteristic finnish traits, though.

here's the same for swedish football team, are they mongoloids too?

the one in bottom-center right has folds. you can only find that stuff in your corner of Europe hehe

war, war never changes

yeah right. the other girls in that picture have much more chinky eyes than the bottom right.

wtf she looks like a faggot boy

anyway ugly as fuck

that's the only blonde """woman""" living in Greece so they have to spam her ugly face here 24/7 to try to prove they're white

she doesn't look just blonde, she looks very northern too that's why she's mannish and not feminine

she looks scandinavian or maybe finnish since she's squinting a bit

>epiphantic folds make you a mongol
>tfw bushmen are now mongols

oh yeah she has those "mongoloid" eyes you were speaking about earlier. so she must be mongoloid then.
Greek women confirmed mongols

epicanthic folds in northeast europe are siberian mongoloid obviously not bushmen

she looks like a blonde boreal mongoloid

The Khoisan and related peoples are the one weird exception, same as blonde haired Melanesians

>she looks like a blonde boreal mongoloid
i bet everyone without round eyes look like mongoloids to you, no matter how light features he or she has. since you're saying that these people with caucasoid skulls are mongoloids, i guess anyone can be mongoloid then with slightly different eyes

*my eyes are melting*
Maybe Nordics should mix with MENAs

light features are just a few alleles they say nothing about your race. there are mongols in china who have light hair and eyes so in Finland

ancient european huntergatherers had very dark skin and they were the most western eurasian population genetically

finns have median folds tbqh.

why are you guys still fighting,
the battle has been won. the white man marches on

YES. this is what I say all the time. only qt levantines can save us from our own ugly genes.

but are you still trying to claim that finns have mongoloid skullshape?
and are we the tallest mongoloids on earth then?

fuck off cuck

hey don't blame me for your turkish dna, shit happens, wanna blame someone, blame the turks for raping the blond out of your bloodline

Is this the average Swedish woman or are they hardened by matches, competition, practice, injuries etc?
Serious question.

please explain why Finns show mongol spot, shovel teeth, EDAR and folds at high percentages??

> lathropithikia.wordpress.com/

Is this white inferiority complex common in Greeks? I thought you were confident in your identity

Got anything to back that up?

>Finns show mongol spot, shovel teeth
never seen these and neither have you. give me source for this bullshit
>EDAR and folds at high percentages??
google couldn't find link between EDAR and finns and same thing goes for your eye-folds.

why are you so full of shit? give me sources for your claims shitskin

he's joking, read the about

no, we're pretty proud to be white and blond, fucking white guilt

Finland is the only place in Europe where studies have found mongol spot, EDAR, shovel teeth!!

why are you taking trolls seriously...
i certainly wouldn't take greeks seriously especially after finding out that they have most gays out of orthodox countries

we take you seriously though, especially when most of time you're infront of us waving a knife or a gun

XDD I WAS JUST PREtENDING!!!!

>not mentioning rpgs

you're scary motherfuckers, I'll give you that, and dangerous

>mfw no face

What happened to the Finnish infrastructure in our absence?

Do greeks think they are white and european?

youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=340

after finns left you you got cucked tho

what do you mean?
russians built most of our fancy buildings. finns are still building the same cuchsheds that you have.
if you're talking about commieblocks, then yeah we have plenty of those but so do you. they're cheap to build and are mostly meant for poor people/NEETS/students

only a small part that got left untouched as explained in the video you posted.
Good job shitting on their skin. More chicks for us blonds.

your country has the least blondes in Europe, how does that make you feel?

Great, always got more pussy,and not just more, but quality too. All blonds get more pussy here.

anyhow, wth are you doing in Finland if you're a nigger? no wonder you guys are always so mad, you must not be getting any.

i'm actually a greek (read. turk) on vacation in finland. it has been rough so far, because finland is so expensive country. in greece i belong to the upper class, yet i can't even afford food here.
all the men tower over me and yell "pay denbts" and "turkroach" as they pass by.
so far all girls have rejected me, because i'm too swarthy and poor for them.
life is rough as greek, you my brothers surely know this feeling

I just asked if hes got anything to back it up.
Serious or not.

poor bastard, are you a manlet too?
shit, I'm certain lots of manlet know that feel, you bastards will never learn. Kinda rough, feel bad for you, tell you what, tonight my dick is your dick, if it will make you feel any better.

Finns are semimongoloid and theres nothing wrong with that