How do you guys think he's doing?

How do you guys think he's doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV4GL2dZXgA
youtu.be/X0drRY2Howg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not sports

Probably not too bad, all things considered. Little balder, little fatter, probably getting passed around like currency.

How many lucies you think hes worth?

I got 3

Getting bopped

Two and some ramen from the commissary.

>Do i fit in yet guys?

>post yfw he gets out looking like this after pumping iron for 7 straight years

How many years is he in prison? You really couldn't write this shit.

the max was 8 and I believe he got 7+

He'll be 30+ by the time he's released if he doesn't get paroled for good behavior or whatever.

Unbelievable. I knew he would get the book thrown at him, but that's still harsh.

I had a nightmare last night. I was an art teacher on a mountainous coastal town. Every day I rode my bike to school. I must have been in an accident because I was on my bike, then I woke up in a hospital with no memories in-between. I was allowed to leave, but the next day in my apartment, all the hair on the centre of my head fell out. Later my head started falling apart. My nose collapsed inwards with a deep crease so that my eyes were side-by-side. Next, the crease expanded along the top of my head so that the two halves of my head were flapping and I had to hold them together like an untactfully eaten pancake. I tried to go outside to ask for help but no one would stop to listen because I was so hideous. For the public well-being I was arrested, and then I woke up.

When I woke up I was thankfully neither hideous, nor in prison. I cannot say the same for him, so I imagine he's doing very very very badly.

+1 dream description. that was some literary fiction level shit

It's a harsh sentence but he literally turned himself in. I don't really feel bad for that kind of stupidity lmao

Probably better than pic

Oh, I remember all too well. He violated some terms of an agreement when had a twitter too. I mean just ridiculous.

I almost forgot about him.

I pray for him. Poor guy got the book thrown at him in a state that actually has room in their prisons to enforce laws.

He can't be doing well. They guy in an an environment that is literally 180 degrees from any reality he's ever experienced. Google reviews for Noble Correctional the place sounds like a zoo.

he'll come crawling right back in 7 years

Found him.

he was born exactly 1 year before i was. 1 year to the day

backstory?

Kyle A Parramore A719252
Noble Correctional Institution
15708 McConnelsville Road
Caldwell OH, 43724

Someone mail him a frogpostcard.

i hope this is something all us anons will never be

>the city of newfaggots

lurk moar

Fuck outta here dumbass

Max was 10 years he got 4 years and 11 months. He should be happy he only got that they could have given him 10 years because DUDE IT WAS A PRANK doesn't fly in the court system.

>status: incarcerated

kek

Should I mail him some good sports books I have been reading?
Should I throw in some lube too

youtube.com/watch?v=tV4GL2dZXgA

>pedo bitch ass nigga
do you thing he is the Black Gorilla or the Aryan Brotherhoods fuck doll?
Or is he in seg 23 hours a day going nuts

>tripfag gets drunk and posts on Sup Forums about wanting to bomb a school
>they shut down an entire school district
>turns himself get and gets party vanned

BOPPED
O
P
P
E
D

Can someone from the US post him the Navy Seals pasta?

someone draw him a picture with all the new memes

They screen inmates mail so doing that shit is a horrible idea.

>tfw there is a 80% chance Tyrone has bent him over and fucked him while calling him his little doughboy

How do you stay fat when in prison?

4 years is a bit harsh.
The guy was drunk as fuck and made a stupid threat, sure he deserves jail time but 1 year is enough in that case, he's not a danger to society.
There are people who do way worse and spend less than 4 years in jail.

Prison food is not healthy.

Honestly is sad, dude was a fuck up but really didnt need that kind of time. better off working for the state for a certain amount of hours.

do you think he's been able to watch the Lightning meme on everyone this year

except we dont know the guy. i dont believe things happen for a reason, but i do believe in natural selection.

the kid was a dumbass. and children were in "danger." he should have known

Fuck you

Federal time?

If you don't workout, you're going to get fat.

Somehow buff dude's stay buff. Food's not the problem.

>flag
ignored

He's probably about to eat breakfast, most prisons and jails serve meals retarded early because of how long it takes to make thousands of meals and keep the system working like clockwork.

3 years before me to the day.

He's probably eaten about 5 dicks already

Story?

This nigga literally going to be a janitor the rest of his life when he gets out. Dam near impossible to get a decent job with a felony on your record

Nah, but he's surely gotten his ass kicked at least 5 times this month already. Realistically.

Could he move to Canada or the UK?

He could but... good luck getting decent work without a visa, especially being a balding Amerifat with little education.

4 years just because he was joking about some bombing?

I doubt he'd get an entry visa. Here in the UK we'll happily let an entire undocumented tribe from Iraq in, but the minute a British-Australian with family here applies for the wrong visa, the Border Agency will be right on them.

Outstanding post

Yep. Problem was he admitted it before even getting arrested. He was fucked from the start. He could have gotten just a couple years probation seeing as it was probably his first charge.

Who is this man?

LITERALLY WHO is this and what sport does he play?

>Peanut Dobson

youtu.be/X0drRY2Howg

you actually think he got fatter? I'd expect the opposite

>that cheeky grin from his lawyer after the sentencing

He literally just fucked his clients life and he couldn't be happier.

do you think they take a new picture all the time? thats from when he got there

you are fucked
that will be $350, no bitcoin

I can't remember where I read it, but didn't they offer him two plea deals? And he refused, took it to a court case and got BTFO

Must be weird... after the verdict, your client gets taken away and locked up for the next X years and you're like "okay, so what do we have for dinner?"

Commissary. If you have money, you can buy a bunch of sweets (there's usually a limit before it becomes contraband).
Most just take a new picture if you leave the prison for a retrial because of legal reasons.

What must be even weirder is defending someone you know is guilty. How the fuck do you sleep if you've just got a murderer off?

Canada doesn't allow Americans into their country that have a felony. you can't even enter Canada if you have a DUI in the US because its a felony in Canada. refugees however..

Wouldn't surprise me. He could have had such easy time. Probation isn't shit compared to prison and it hurts your wallet more than anything in probation fees plus the added fines/court fees/etc.
Plenty of lawyers hate their clients and make their cases personal, so just getting their money is all they truly care about.

>tripfag
deserves double the sentence

>A man from Florida, who was arrested and charged with making an online threat that closed two schools in Ironton, Ohio, last year, agreed to a plea deal during a court hearing Thursday morning.
>Kyle Parramore, 24, of Wesley Chapel, Florida pleaded guilty one count of inducing panic during a hearing in Lawrence County Common Plea court.
>The terroristic threat count was dismissed as part of the plea.

So he agreed a deal.

>>The terroristic threat count was dismissed as part of the plea.

Still a felon. A violent one at that. Not even McDonald's will hire you.

It's fucking sad he got buried so hard, no way his crime warranted such a draconian punishment. I think it's partly a deterrent for others.
This and the Dread Pirate Roberts me think the whole US judicial system is dated, it seems more about punishment than reformation.

over 90% or 95% of cases in the US end in pleas

first rule is don't mess with the kids. plus I think his family told him to go fuck himself and didn't get him a good lawyer

>it seems more about punishment than reformation.

It's more about making money. Punishment sure, but the money prisons and community supervision offices (probation) make is appalling.

>plus I think his family told him to go fuck himself and didn't get him a good lawyer

Supposedly before he swore of the internet for good, he made a statement saying his parents got him his lawyer, and was in high spirits because he was a Buckeye.

Lotta good he did him.

Difficult to get into the UK if you've got a criminal record. Threatening to bomb a school is something that I think would get you barred.

>nigga

I thought his family was pissed at him for choosing a relative's school butI wouldn't be surprised if they got him a lawyer. and he didn't swear off the internet he just ran away from here. he still posted on leddit and some chatrooms until he was sent away

Are the prisons all privately run over there?

Before Bob Mortimer was a comic he was a defence lawyer. He used to ask his clients if they did it, which is illegal, but he wanted to know.

He did hundreds of cases, and not one of them even pretended they were innocent. He gave it up.

as of 2 years ago it was like 15% of inmates were in one. feel the bern is trying to make it illegal he got some bill passed against it

Not all of them, but some, yes.

Sounds about right, Bob seems like a really nice bloke

SOMEONE POST THE PIC

DUDE ISNT YOLKED BUT HE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST A MAJORITY OF HIS BODY FAT (and the last remnants of his """hair""")
Good for him

He has a, or access to his celly's, cellphone

He's shitposted already from inside

they take pictures of you every day in prison?
>Our little Kyle is going to model camp

LMFAO underrated post

living the dream

Which prison is he at again?

see

>Ulbricht was convicted of money laundering, computer hacking and conspiracy to traffic narcotics in February 2015. He is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

nigga got swung on god damn, how do you not realize that creating an international drug market will get you fucked in the end?

>ATTEMPTED making threats
>Induce panic
>5 years in prison

LAND OF THE FREE

he did make a real threat and got it reduced in a plea deal

>Population as of 04/01/2016 2,490
>Black Inmates 909
>White Inmates 1,528
>Other Inmates 53
Why are white people so uncivilized?

>guy threatens to shoot up a school
>haha probably just a prank let's ignore it