Other urls found in this thread:

www19.zippyshare.com/v/5iNUQYNx/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R5tRhT5DOmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

download link where

please please please dear god please gib link please

Just based off first impressions, I'm enjoying it more than Rodeo. The features are incorporated seamlessly, and I'm really glad Chase B took his time mixing it. The production is top quality.

Also fucking Andre 3 Stacks on a Travis album? I've seen it all now.

Wait, he actually put Pick Up The Phone on this album? Young Thug literally just put it on Jeffery, which is already out.

Not the first time something like this happens

And he put Wonderful on it too which came out a couple months ago

yeah I don't understand the ownership of that song. I think they both viewed it as a collaborative song. It doesn't fit on Jeffery at all and you can tell it was made to be on Birds.

Also, it's pretty definitively a thug song. Travis is just like an intro to his hook and verse

Is Wonderful on another album tho?

thank

man this shit svcks

Don't think so.

Are there even hooks on this thing? This entire time I've just been thinking about how good Oh My (Dis Side) is

Why the fuck is Pick Up The Phone on here? That was already on JEFFERY it can't be on here too..

I wonder if Three Stacks heard the entire album when he decided to be on it

Slow Jamz was on Twista's album which came out months before College Dropout.

I'll never understand the point of that.

im reading many mixed feelings on this one

what is it mu

where are you reading mixed feelings?

its really good

halfway through best production on SDP interlude best vocals probably on thru the late night

Didn't like in the first listen, I hope it grows (rodeo did) but I'm not very optimistic, this sound really bad.

back to Jeffery.

>Work it light a stripper
>But you not a stripper

damn...

coordinate is fucking 10/10

Instrumentals on DBR and Rodeo are waaaaayyy better than everything on this desu lam

jeffery is so muchj better than this it's not even funny. of course young thug has always been 100x the artist travis scott has still it's funny

good thing you're not a grime fan

take out blac yougsta
cant stand that faggot

bryson tiller and 21 savage was unnecessary

Oh shit, it cant? Well, I guess I better call up travis and tell him to take it off the album. Sorry man! It wont happen again!

thx yall, links are the only thing Sup Forums's still good for.

Like it so far but I did just hear 3 stacks.

waited for this album with such high hopes all summer.
its fucking shit.

confirmed still on first song ;)

your failt desu travis scott is alright but so many way better artists

I still don't get how this can be Apple Music exclusive shouldn't it be Tidal?

>It's a Travis Scott only makes 2 beats for his own album again

All these instrumentals fuckin' suck

Favorite song was goosebumps, kendricks vocals legit made my skin crawl in the best way possible.

Better than Rodeo, worse than Days Before Rodeo. Coordinate best song.

I like it all so far. I've been waiting like 5 years for a Travis x Cudi project and if this is as close as I'm getting to it I'm happy.

thank you user

>a couple months ago
Literally came out on New Year's Day.

It's 9 months old.

how is that possible when Rodeo is better than Days Before?

fuck kenshit is on here? dropped

I respect your opinion, but you are terribly wrong.

Holy shit this beat to Biebs in the trap.

are the titles lowercase on purpose?

It's like a 40 second verse on an hour long project, you'll live

i am three tracks in and i feel nothing

Pick Up The Phone is so out of place on here, which is weird because it doesn't really fit on Jeffrey too. What a weird song, it's great but really fit either project it's on.

this is very good

Trying to download this on my phone. My zip extractor is saying the files are corrupt. Any mirrors?

why is the quality so shit? can someone link something that is higher quality?

>no singles on the album
>PUTP and wonderful

lel. antidote alone is better than Travis' entire portfolio combined. Go ahead call me a normie

So yeah, a couple months ago.

first impression (hot opinions coming through)

featureless and bland, kendrick and 3k can't drag it up enough to stop it being boring

worse than rodeo, way worse than days before. i think i got hyped at one stray "straight up" on the track first take, and i got a laugh when i realized bieber says nigga. those are the high points for me.

i used to be okay with travis being trendy, but when nothing actually bumps, it's might be time to switch things up...

i hope rara is good at least

damn, its not as good a Rodeo. this just sounds like a very good mixtape. like it doesnt have that theatrical album feel

>featureless

shithead

imagine being so millenial you think featureless means "no extra rappers" instead of "nothing fucking happens"

what?

isn't that what you meant

What?

Why is SDP interlude the best song?

you called it featureless and the subsequent sentence was about featured rappers. old faggot

just got to it now and it's the only one i like

he should just make instrumental music his vocals and lyrics are shit

we're gonna need better quality than this boys. 256 kbps with production like this is sin

>he thinks he can tell the difference

>imagine being so millenial you think featureless means "no extra rappers" instead of "nothing fucking happens"

Why did he literally steal Hotline Bling's EXACT flow on Sweet Sweet? fucking trash

what?

mate i don't even think it's true 256 kbps it's noticeably worse listen to the bass on Way Back and tell me that's supposed to be like it is

>mastered for itunes

welcome to the future

it's a rip of a stream there is a high chance that the quality is noticeably sub-par don't be an idiot

Beibs in the trap goes hard lmao.

wonder what it's like to be able to fuck any girl in the world

>>mastered for itunes
what does this mean? that the quality will be sub-par if not listened using itunes or that the quality is lessened unless you purchased it through itunes?

guarantee this atleast is "lit", bangering definition
(aint heard it tho)

niggas floating arround asking about ishahrashaed never heard of her

they master albums for iphone and laptop speakers now

its not lit in the way Antidote was lit. Its like lit lite.

>mike dean mixed it
>he thinks a higher bitrate will help
hehehaha

>guarantee this atleast is "lit", bangering definition
>(aint heard it tho)
surprisingly, and disappointingly, there only been a few certified lit tracks i've heard in my listen. some of the less intense tracks aren't all bad though

IT'S LITE

why people are bringing "Antidote" to the talk?
why not comparing this one with the whole Rodeo?

lmao

>snares too loud on almost every track

kek

So what is the final rating?

YEAH
IT'S LIT
SKRRRR
STRAIGHT UP

WHICH///ONE

damn didn't realize this but it's all making sense now. did he mix that desiigner mixtape as well? that was horrible

>why not comparing this one with the whole Rodeo?
ok. Its nowhere near as good as Rodeo, its like Rodeo lite

i'm bored

Allmusic writer called Travis a "drug designer", in a critic of "Rodeo", aside of these biting/plagiarism acusations, he always brings that half-banger-swag rap/half-psych-hip-hop/dark vibe, remisnicing of Kid Cudi and SpaceGhosPurrp.

Can't think on this not being some "turn up". Most of his detractors are like "why hes popping, he don't deserving this spotlight, lets attack him", but he understand the e-street language thats all that matters to succeed, fuck a critic.

back to Jeffery i guess

Guidance is not your song travis WHY DOES HE LOVE DOING THIS SHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5tRhT5DOmo

For the original

this is pretty bad. mike dean needs to take a break or something

jefferey>this shit

hahaha the best song on here is a fucking Young Thug track.

>its like Rodeo lite

Ok, so, lets go. Maybe he got some more on "Astroworld", the album. Someone wrote a while back that most mainstream rappers have only 4 albums on their peak, after that they're replaced with similar rappers on the game.

I think its a risk, not reinventing himself on that one

>Maybe he got some more on "Astroworld"
im doubting it. I dont think he can top Rodeo when he precedes it with his worst project yet...

this is honestly terrible. Production is boring and travis scott is boring, and it is boring, and the cover art sucks dick

>most mainstream rappers have only 4 albums on their peak

Nigga the album era is over.