Just realised that Twenty one Pilots are my favourite band. And all songs are written by ONE MAN. That is wild

just realised that Twenty one Pilots are my favourite band. And all songs are written by ONE MAN. That is wild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool :)

just realised that The velvet Underground are my favourite band. And all songs are written by ONE MAN. That is wild.

Be at rest, poor Shibe

Be at rest, poor Shibe.

it's like someone combined Jason Mraz and 311 and literal dog shit into one man

Be at rest, poor Shibe.

that sure is wild!

Be at rest, poor Shibe.

Be at rest, poor Shibe.

what happened to the good old days when all music was written by tin pan alley?

maybe someday

Be at rest, poor Shibe.

Be at rest, poor Shibe

Post tits

Be at rest, poor Shibe

Can someone explain to me why neurotypicals shit themselves over 21 Pilots exactly?

stop bullying Marina pls

Because they're fucking children

There couldn't have been a more perfect band to lead the modern masses. Ever read into their lyrics? Literally the most cliche and manipulative shit I've ever read.

>5.etc
wew

I like how people with anime avatars are either extremely dumb normies or extremely dumb nazi outsiders

no inbetweens

>They have music that LITERALLY connect with us

wtf i love 21 pilots now

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

am i just a jaded asshole or am i the only one here who can't believe how huge this song is

like who the fuck doesn't know that the best way to get rich is to play on ubiquitous deep-seated nostalgia in people but who also doesn't know how much dignity you'd have to sacrifice in order to make such a disgusting thing happen

the fact that this song exists and got as popular as it did is proof that everything is predetermined and we are fucking SCREWED

sorry playboy ur harsh noise music will never take off

tbf soundcloud emo bands do the same "I miss treehouses and swimming in brooks with friends ;_;" schtick and they're usually praised here

yeah and they all fucking suck too what's your point

Normies like stuff that sucks

>There rap isn't about Money, Hoes, Bitches...
>They have music that LITERALLY connect with us...
I refuse to believe this person isn't being facetious

i guuuuuesss maaaan

TOP is popular with kids who are just entering high school. This happens all the time. New kids come in and are introduced to something fresh, they help make it big, and then it gets jettisoned as those kids grow older

Kurt is God lmao

But god is eternal senpai