Why do people on Sup Forums hate their diasporas so much? You constantly see Turks hating on German Turks...

Why do people on Sup Forums hate their diasporas so much? You constantly see Turks hating on German Turks, Mexicans hating on Chicanos, Europeans hating on white Americans, etc etc.

I don't know about the ones you have mentioned but in ex-yu general it is kinda similar, sometimes at least.
Why I don't like them? It is because they act as someone who hit the jackpot and now doesn't/can't share it with others but brags about it and thinks he is the main deal.

Diapora je kanker.

They are retarded.

Because they were brought to germany from the least developed k*rdish villages of turkey
They are retarded, overly religious and lazy as fuck

t. Billy O'Reily 1/64 Irish american

Because the board is largely edge lords pushing nativism

because they are a bunch of retards that make a country they have nothing to do with look bad

Every Brazilian in Germany is highly educated, speaks 3-4 Languages and have collage degrees from studying abroad. They actually make your country look like a nice plays with only hardworking ppl. Which, everybody knows is not true. So you should be thankfull for them.

im talking about the chicanos

Let me give you a comparison that I already used here once. In Argentina, there are Argentinian Slovenes. These are people that emigrated in three waves (before WW1, during the wars and after WW2) and they are very patriotic. They still speak Slovene, they are very active in Slovene organisations and many took part in creating an independent Slovenia.

Then there are American Slovenes. They also moved in three waves but they stopped using Slovene, they mixed with other ethnicities and are now typical "muh heritage" nincompoops who mix up bits from different cultures (one guy once posted about a "Slovene" restaurant here and when I looked it up, it was serving German and Polish food and the waitresses wore Bavarian dresses) and in many cases can't even pronounce their surnames right.
Still, they are a useful tool of Internation Slovenery so I can't say I hate them, they just have a very primitive view of Slovene culture.

diaspora are usually means they are criminals,frauds,con artist elements who have escaped their own country to hide in yours.

>one guy once posted about a "Slovene" restaurant here and when I looked it up, it was serving German and Polish food and the waitresses wore Bavarian dresses

Same can be said for South-Slavic diaspora, especially in Nordic countries.

My great grandfather was Slovenian who moved to Vojvodina. I have his last name but my dad doesn't speak Slovenian.

>tfw I call myself yugoslavian

Better end your existence soon then

The website said something about an "authentic" beer garden and that's also apparently from Germany

I don't know about Germany but I think most Turks here are from the Black Sea region

Lazs are subhuman too.

50% kurds 50% rural, very religious turks.

Kurds tend to be the better human beeings.

Same reason Europeans hate Americans, you guys are basically European Diaspora.

this
"german" turks are literal human trash, turks in turkey are based 2bh

>Kurds subhuman
>Laz subhuman
>Anatolian subhuman
>Circassian subhuman

That just leaves Thracians and Arabs in the south. Might as well admit all of you roaches are subhuman

>Might as well admit all of you roaches are subhuman

You are right. There are no Turkic people left in Turkey.
We are all non-Turkic subhumans.

>not being a proud Hittite

diaspora is, by definition, lazy and useless

it's another blame everything on kurds episode

Then why are white Americans superior to Europeans in every way?

But memes aside, Asian Americans make way more than Asians in Asia, immigrants from Africa (not descendants of slaves) in the US make wayyyyy more than Africans in Africa, etc etc. I don't think diasporas are always lazy.

Vademecum salama to you too

>"""""white""""" Americans
>superior to anyone

nigger what