If Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94?

If Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94?

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and stormfront BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slavs
>white

You're assuming that there is a causal relationship between whiteness and intelligence, there is not. The smartest people are East Asians and Jews, neither of which are white.

>portugal

Why are they so fucking shitty? I think the only thing that they beat us might be in the unemployment rate.

russia absolutely KHAN'D

That's literally what people here constantly tell, which is no surprise since Sup Forums is white supremacy community (nothing wrong with that).

It's just that people sometimes believe what they want to believe despite the evidence, which seems to be the case here

Don't get me wrong, us whites are still superior to Jews and East Asians by a country fucking mile. Both of those are awful people.

It's just that in terms of raw intelligence, they probably have us beat. Jews anyway. East Asians are iffy, Chinese are known to lie about everything and cheat every test they take, so I doubt there IQs are as high as they claim.

Because white people are fucking retarded. See Nordics.

Jews are the true masterace when it comes to intelligence

>see Nordics

Kill yourself you mongrel. Look at scientific Nobel Prizes per capita, literally all the countries in the top 10 are Germanic apart from one meme island (St. Lucia), and Norway/Sweden/Denmark are in the top 10. Israel isn't.

Also, it's only European (i.e. Askhenazi) Jews that are notably intelligent. Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews are not.

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

>god damn those chinks, t-they have to be cheating!!
>i-it's just coincidence that they're model minority in western countries, BUT NIGGERS ARE DIFFERENT THEY ARE SUBHUMAN

Yes, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Nobel prize being awarded by Nordics and being extremely biased towards them during it's first decades.

The Peace and Literature nobels are fuicking dead now anyway as their primary criteria hasn't been actual merit for at least a couple of decades, I don't know if the science ones have also been affected.

Because "race" and "intelligence" don't actually correlate for at least most human groupings, is this Lynn's data?

Hey, spic. I said SCIENTIFIC nobel prizes per capita. They are not controversial at all, just a few prizes of the hundreds that have been awarded in those categories are seen as controversial.

How got the dutch that asian kink and us not?
We got Hunn'd they not.
Is that from all the malayfucking?

>China
>smart

they only copy though, they're not innovative at all. like robots or ants

kek, aquafresh taking his shot at racial banter, why don't you just go suck some Moroccan dick like you always do? You do understand the point about bias in the Nobel's prize early decades don't you?

That meme map isn't even consistent with the pseudo-studies on IQ by populations, kek, none of the green countries ever managed to produce an independent advanced civilization.

Take a closer look, Hans.

t. Barbarossa

I love this meme rankings, yes fucking Finland is more competitive than Switzerland, do they even have a post-Nokia economy?

t. ugly spic who claims things

>anyone
>white

Bravo Estonia!

No, I'm actually good looking

Stop posting meme rankings that doesn't matter in the real world lol

If French are med shitskins then why are they almost as white as germanic people?

what?

Sure they are.

Bravo Estonia!

Almost as white as mongols

>Portugal
>Lithuania
>Ireland

shut up abo

>none of the green countries ever managed to produce an independent advanced civilization

literally what

>swedes
>white

the only white people are albinos

Whiter than swedeshits

>Sup Forums is white supremacy community

most posters here are non-white

>white this
>white that

fuck off

>non-white detected

>that near est admixture in Poles
WE WUZ SARMATIANZ N SHIET

>china
>high IQ
Fuck no.

In every single test (like PISA) they only pick population samples from highly developed regions like Hong Kong so that the rural literally-everyone-else don't drag them down.

Something about this post is correct but I can't figure out what it is.

>t. would've killed myself already if I wasn't white

Speaking a Germanic language doesn't make you Nordic.If you look at the faces of the average inventor and Nobel laureate, you'll notice a complete lack of Nordic features.

He is certainly right.In it's early years, the Nobel committee was positively teeming with nepotism.

Meme maps need not apply, if you want proper, regularly updated data, then go here:iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

kek muhamad is jelly because we are whiter than them your Vikings days are over now you are just swedistan

True but it does show how a good education system can have a huge effect on scores.

It gives people a view of what China will develop into as time goes on as other parts of China develop.

Bob Dylan is Lithuanian.

I'm still amused at how those defenders of genetics and natural selection get mad at Darwinism manifesting in real life when women choose attractive, fit, socially competent men over overweight, ugly and socially awkward fedora neckbeard manchildren who still watch cartoons past their 18th birthday.

The thing is though that the "baltic" part of "atlantic-baltic" is not white

this

it's always the chinks that moves away from chinkland that tries to weWUZ china up, yet they live in a western nation instead of being devoured by an escalator

so... would that make us..

the origin of atlantoids is in the meme island between you and sweden so atlantoid

Yeah and look how much good it's doing the litterallly subhuman IQed monkeys to be "whiter than Swedes"

slavs are not white

actually slav iq is higher than swede iq.......

just saying

94 IQ is not higher than 101 but I guess your double digits IQ can't fully comprehend that
Oh and good of you to reveal yourself diaspora Mariusz

you're just triggered af bro and experiencing severe cognitive dissonance

Argh goddamnit, so thats why my left eye is a bit slanted on every foto I take, fucking steppeniggers!

They don't though?
Just because the name of a poster is Anonymous doesn't mean he actually is the same poster, you baka.

You're a bit late...

>slavs
>white

The whole Baltia is

retarded list it doesn't even include all ethnicities, estonians are nowhere to be seen.

>Look at scientific Nobel Prizes per capita, literally all the countries in the top 10 are Germanic apart from one meme island (St. Lucia), and Norway/Sweden/Denmark are in the top 10.

UK just squeezes in at number 9. Phew.