I just realised that Grimes is my favourite Artist. And all songs are written by ONE WOMAN. That is wild

I just realised that Grimes is my favourite Artist. And all songs are written by ONE WOMAN. That is wild.

DELETE THIS

Why does she look like a troll doll

does she suffer from birth defects?

Wow, she doesn't look like garbage in this picture.

Bravo.

Grimes is cute, CUTE!

If she worked with Max Martin, Diplo or Burt Bacharach she might actually have a top 10 song in her life.

Grimes is definitely one of my favorite artists taking into account both output and (apparent) personality. I'm not a person that tends to form favorites.

Modest Mouse would be another one.

Would you penetrate???

Also her best album is Visions and Art Angels sucks fite me

Not even a Grimes fan but her with Burt Bacharach might be pretty good

come on, stop bullying Marina, hasn't she suffered enough?

Big time Grimes fan responding. Grimes is awesome, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

With that said... OMG you're right. It's the hair color.

goblin

Sung, written, engineered, and produced by one woman: Claire Boucher. On top of that she did her album covers and directed & edited many of her musi videos.

*music videos

Grimes is the artist of the decade. Prove me wrong, plebs.

I hope she's not an evil person.

this board is a meme

holy shit

She's the nicest artist in this world.

I just listened to a grimes song on youtube, first time I've bothered looking up her music, and the song they were playing in the ad was better than her garbage

makes sense because Grimes is the Bowie of her generation

great stuff

what song?

But everyone has their dark side...I wonder what Claire's is? I'm scared.

I love the feminity sprites of joy in her voice she sounds so beautiful in a sense. You are indulged to the second degree to follow her every move. Its like a light in a tunnel that never goes out. Must be her aura, which to my knowledge she is psychic

She keeps her dark side well hidden. Except when she performs Scream...

no sound mate?

it was just some advertising jiggle about pedestrian safety

>jiggle
Well, there goes taking anything else you have to say in this thread seriously.