Bremen - Frankfurt
Hoffenheim - Schalke
Mainz - Hertha
Darmstadt - M'gladbach

In other news:
>Breitenreiter fired
>Schalke

Other urls found in this thread:

iplt20.com/videos/media/id/4893250584001/m44-rcb-vs-gl-the-virat-ab-de-villiers-show
reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4jbcqn/match_thread_1330_gmt_augsburg_hamburger_sv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i try to hope for the best

Test>T20>ODI

Werder Bremen II is about to get relegated

everything we need is a shitgard going down.

SCORE YOU GODDAMN CHEMNITZ CUNTS

bundess

Reply to dudes car question. Cba reposting

Cacau is going to get relegated with Shitgart II

Test is literally the only one hat matters unless your cucked by Indians

now watching bremen - sge while listening to black metal. I wanted to watch augsburg - hamburg but I found no acestream

iplt20.com/videos/media/id/4893250584001/m44-rcb-vs-gl-the-virat-ab-de-villiers-show

How can you have these two and literally never win the comp?

thx m8

THE FUCKING SHITHOLE OF STUTTGART
THREE RELEGATIONS IN ONE DA

Foreshadowing of the 1. Bundesliga?

You can do it! I will root for your team.

>three teams with 43 points, -14 GD
this is some tense shit

is Dortmund the biggest rivals for Bayern? I know Dortmund hate Schalke most

>COTTBUS

There is no more bundes after this.

my lord that 3rd bundesu

>luca toni
>van buyten
nice

yes there is
relegation brudi

Friendly reminder that only mentally disabled retards watch the Live-Sportschau that is Simulcast.

Kahn, Paolo Sergio, Lizarazu, Salihamidzic, Elber, Ballack, Makaay, Toni, van Bommel, van Buyten, Badstuber, Robben

let's fucking have it frankfurt

>kot bus
>kot bus

wehen, bremen and stuttgart, any goal changes everything

forgot about that.

holy shit that was close

Everyone dislikes Bayern fans. But somehow they think the hate is only coming from Dortmund fans.

WEHEN WEHEN WEHEN

GO SUCK A MASSIVE DICK STIPIC

HAHAHAHA GET REKT BREMEN ZWEI

second that 2bh.
>NUR DER FCK

>3.Liga Abstiegskampf
who cares lmao

ladbrokes is a funny name for a betting company

Bremen II is 17th

There is no way Gotze will go to Liverpool.

TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM TOR IN SINSHEIM

TOR IN SINSHEIM

These new Dortmund kits ain't bad 2bh.

they aren't, though

AUF GEHT'S WERDER

why

damn almost pizza

why?

So who do you think will go down?

I think Werder will win. Stuttgart is already gone.

>this could be the last "tor in Sinsheim!"

Liverpool journos seem confident it can happen, and Klopp is willing to make him one of highest paid players

The only reason the rumor is out there is because of Klopp, otherwise I think there are better (guaranteed CL every year, better location to live, &c) teams interested.

>there won't be another TOR IN SINSHEIM after today until August

i say eintracht-werder draw because its the safest solution for both and shitgard downed.
serves them right.

Maybe i'm wrong, of course, but I'll only believe when the contract is signed, much like the Mou/Utd situation.

I am impressed, I only remembered their faces but forgot half their names.

t. millenial

God damn Castro

CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO

>that zoom on the stoic werder fan

Frankfurt will bottle it.

CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO CASTRO

Y
E
S

fuck shitgard

FUCK THEM

hahahhahahahahahahaa

YEEEEEEEEES BASED WOB

GET FUCKED SHITGART

>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart>Prutgart

>otherwise I think there are better (guaranteed CL every year, better location to live, &c) teams interested.
which ones? only one i could think of is juventus

rip in piss Stutguard

THREE
H
R E L E G A T I O N S
E
E

Bayern bought a man from the Portuguese league who can't pass, is a midget, can't score, has no aerial presence, does shitty yolo toure XD runs, is literally not even rated by benfica fans since the turn of the year and is literally not a top 10 player in the PORTUGUESE league when playing for Benfica who regular dominate about 97% of there matches for ¥9,828,008,960

>Stuttgart
Can't wait to see this shit club getting relegated

LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA

stressed jack?

TOR IN SINSHEIM

t. Butthurt Man United fan

>h-h-he's shit anyway

I'm pretty sure Schmelzer just broke, or at least equalised his assist record in the league.

>from CL Final and World Cup win to 2nd Bundesliga

JUST

LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA LEWA

30 goals! The absolute madman actually did it

damn i really hate fox sports for not showing this match

what a shit channel

Hallo mein deutschen frienden. Ich habe deutsch im shule studiert. Einege memes ich muss wissen?

It's a gamble. Happens all the time.

Hm, maybe I'm was precipitated and there's not that much teams interested, he won't follow Pep to City, Arsenal is remote, PSG too.

The Last Real Football Player

Don't worry I am here now

HURRY UP JACK

TOR IN VIZEKUSEN

>Breitenreiter fired
>Schalke wins

this desu
black boots as well

Pls Leave

poor lad

Rude

could you share the Augsburg stream? tired of this abstiegkampf shitfest

rip

Wir haben nur englische Memes hier. Für deutsche Memes begib dich zu krautchan

>wanting to watch the most irrelevant match

"Bouncer, Bouncer!"

damn that was nice

inb4 5 buyern goals

poor hangover, just let them pass away peacefully

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4jbcqn/match_thread_1330_gmt_augsburg_hamburger_sv/

maybe one in there

>Bayern ends the season with 88 points
>customers will still pretend Dortmund is the Nazi club