Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSgOVfvauhY
youtube.com/watch?v=DMwZR4PgnUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you meant 10/10 albums with one 4/10 song

there are like 5 songs you could be referring to

9*

Casimir Pulaski Day>John Wayne Gacy, Jr.>>>Everything else

Are you a retard? That album altogether is a masterpiece. No single song is as good on its own as it is within the landscape of the whole album. Absolutely pleb post, please delet

Sup Forums seriously gets baited too easily

casimir pulaski day > decatur > the tallest man, the broadest shoulders > john wayne gacy jr > come on! feel the illinoise! > jacksonville > everything else

It's probably actually a 3/10, but it's the first I thought of

Who is this guy? Never heard his music. He said some shit about Silver Jews in an interview. Fuck Sufjan and the horse he rode in on

Maybe 6/10. Future Starts Slow is 10/10 tho

22*

two actually, aquarius and roygbiv

I agree. This album fucking sucks, aside from the two songs you listed.

Even those songs are kind of whatever.

No b8 m8

Never Meant is the only good song on that disasterpiece of an album

youtu.be/KSgOVfvauhY

Agreed

But "honestly?" is a much better song than "never meant".

4/10 is generous. But on the other hand, there's youtube.com/watch?v=DMwZR4PgnUo

Lmfao are you a fucking teenage girl? John Wayne gacy is the most overrated song on the album and casimir pulaski is just alright. These are literally the songs girls in my high school liked in order to seem "indie", then they'd turn around and trash age of adz for being "weird for the sake of being weird"

Pink + White

Pleb detected

yo no
Come On Feel the Illinoise>Predatory Wasp>jacksonville>chicago>John Wayne Gacy>>>casmir pulaski>>the rest

>girls at my school knew Sufjan Stevens
The only person who knew about this shit when I was in school was this one turboautist, the fuck kind of school did you go to?
Also Casimir Pulaski Day is fucking genius fuck you,

predatory wasp
mah nigga

also a shit opinion
Stay Home/The One With The Wurlitzer is the best, followed by honestly and THEN never meant.

Sup Forums really is going to shit, it's less varied by the day

and I know it's been shit for years but it's still somehow on a downward trend

It's a good song, there are just loads better ones on the album.
I went to a public school, idk, there was a select group of kids who were pretty into music. None as autistic about it as myself or most of Sup Forums mind you, but it was kind of nice. There was some common ground so you could talk to them about actual good artists, but they were never really knowledgable enough that you didn't walk away feeling superior.
God what the fuck is wrong with me

Suffy will fuck you in the butt for this blasphemy

Your Ex-Lover Is Dead

If you choose anything other than The Tallest Man you are seriously a tasteless pleb.

Trips to you man

/thread

>Who is this guy? Never heard his music
>Fuck Sufjan

literally what

How can that be so when Turquoise Hexagon Sun is the best song on the album?

I like Dictator, three card trick, and Finger Poppin'.

Not as bad as people say.

Never understood Sup Forums's love for Casimir Pulaski Day, it's a good song yeah but it's a bit boring / repetitive and definitely not the best song on the album.

The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts is probably the best followed closely by The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us. Honorable mention to Cmon Feel the Illinoise and Night Zombies

My Girls

I second this

awful b9

muh gurls

dont talk?

But how is that possible when Stay Home is so much better than Never Meant?
This one's right, but I have a soft spot for the album anyway.

Jump Off The Roof