>tomorrow
15.05. 18:00 Chievo - Bologna
15.05. 18:00 Empoli - Torino
15.05. 18:00 Genoa - Atalanta
15.05. 20:45 Lazio - Fiorentina
15.05. 20:45 Palermo - Verona
15.05. 20:45 Udinese - Carpi

today frontpages

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Neto, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Hernanes, Pogba, Evra; Dybala, Mandzukic. Allenatore: Allegri

SAMPDORIA (3-4-2-1) Brignoli; Skriniar, Silvestre, Diakitè; Dodò, Krsticic, Barreto, Sala; Correa, Alvarez; Quagliarella. Allenatore: Montella

>Morata and Cuadrado not playing on their last match at Turin
FUcking mad desu

>dumpdoria

odio milano

>Montella and his fucking 3-4-2-1 are in serious contention for the Italian NT post
I want to die

wow Tuttosport managed to make me mad for something different from Juve cocksucking for once
what the fuck is that remark on the Giro

Can I just ask what happened to Montella?
I really thought he was going to be the next great Italian coach.

Is Samp just that bad? It can't be right? He has to take some blame for it...

>Chiellini volleying it home
lmao

>5ampd0ria

>I really thought he was going to be the next great Italian coach.

>cocky
>possession babby
>muh 3-6-1
>muh bel giuoco
very overrated manager

MILAN (4-3-1-2): Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Mexes, Romagnoli; Kucka, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Honda, Bacca, Balotelli. All.: Brocchi

ROMA (4-3-3): Szczesny; Florenzi, Rudiger, Manolas, Digne; Strootman, De Rossi, Pjanic; Salah, Nainggolan, El Shaarawy. All.: Spalletti

SASSUOLO (4-3-3): Consigli; Gazzola, Cannavaro, Acerbi, Peluso; Pellegrini, Magnanelli, Duncan; Politano, Defrel, Sansone. All.: Di Francesco

INTER (4-3-3): Carrizo; D'Ambrosio, Murillo, Jesus, Telles; Kondogbia, Brozovic, Melo; Eder, Jovetic, Palacio. All.: Mancini

JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE

>Eder
>Palacio
>Carrizo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF MANCINI

NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Chiriches, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Higuain, Insigne. All.: Sarri

FROSINONE (4-3-3): Zappino; Ciofani M., Russo, Blanchard, Crivello; Frara, Sammarco, Gori; Dionisi, Ciofani D., Kragl. All.: Stellone.

He's getting Carrizo ready because Handanovic is tired of being in a piece of shit team LEL

why will I even watch the game

>greece
>milan

WE WUZ

>le uncle in inter "fan"

>that look
you just KNOW

kek i cant stand that nigger either

isn't it wonderful that these threads are frequented by people you get to know about them because no one else bothers watching the campionato?

>no Perotti

hello I'm here for the chokefest

Th commentator on BT Sport is triggering me pretty hard with his continued pronunciation of "El Sharaawy".

He calls him "El Shawary"

de rossi is shit
why did they pay him so much?

he was good once

Gabbedan Blaned

Literally once.

>mfw im an internazionale fag
>mfw inter is going to lose with sassuolo only to shit on milel and blocking them to go in europe
>mfw milan fags supporter are happy about that

yeah annoying as fuck
it's not even that difficult

el maymaay back on coke when?

Sassuolo scored, like you said. And ACMfags are fine with that, because they can use the no-yurop excuse to set Milanello on fire until Berlusconi quits.

>until Berlusconi quits.
>being this delusional

>never, and his 2012-13 half-season wonder will be the peak of his career

se andate a fare razzia a milanello, avvertitemi vengo anchio, cosi ci stupriamo la barbara in compagnia

>this lineup
they're trying to throw the game aren't they?
pathetic, what has happened to Milan

Berlusconi no longer needs a trojan horse, now he only needs troie.

rudiger trying to out nig balotelli it seems

That fucking keeper shirt, Donnarumma looks like he came out iranian loom.

and i don't blame him
actually i wonder why he's still in politics, if i were him i'd just retire to Antigua and bunga bunga 24/7

>salah

>salad
ahahah

He is in that age where all that matters is his legacy

Because they blasted him with lawsuits, he's paying out the ass, any exposure he can get helps.

It works. So shiny it distracted salad man

The other commentator has now just told us that if Salah wasn't on his "weaker left foot" he would have scored that first chance.

good shit

nice friendly

sorry for greentexting you based salah

>Milanese "defending"

>Islamabad version of Gervinho
>Surprised he can't finalize to save his soul from the depths of hell

nice assist from strootman

based Salad

>that defending
brb throwing up

SALAD
that milan defence ahahahahahahahah

>his legacy
which will be horrid, no matter what he tries to accomplish now

true dat

>you
he's could be more clinical but he's miles better than gervinho

Wow, I jinxed it.

yeah i noticed
isn't Bt supposed to be a good broadcaster? this commentating is pretty fucking laughable

>Greipel über alles
Seriously?

Good:
>Trophies for Milan
Bad:
>One of biggest negative corrosive forces in preventing Italy from entering the 21st century politically and economically

Thanks Tony

I hope for some decent signings
if not Inter will be mediocre for years to come
no more memes pls Thohir

Casual reminder he was the one that pushed for the Lira-Euro conversion that literally killed the country forever.

Milan is washed up meme sporting town now

Yeah, I like most of the guys they have covering the games.
The two guys on tonight are laughable though.

Frosinone has been refballed but they're still fighting hard, they probably feel the ciociarivalry. They're gonna lose anyway but.

>sassuolo in europe
pretty based desu

i feel bad for Brocchi honestly
he's the definition of a sacrificial lamb

il zio d'Italia

>Inter LITERALLY throwing away the game