These scumbag white men literally stole music from African musicians with no compensation or credit...

These scumbag white men literally stole music from African musicians with no compensation or credit. How could they get away with this?

you cant steal a concept

It's called cultural appropriation and its a form of white supremacy

But not when non-white races appropriate other cultures?

Racist

:^)

Yes because they are oppressed and not in positions of power. Racism = prejudice + power. White people colonized, pillaged, and raped the earth and colored societies.

Kanye literally made a racist Asian joke in On Sight and he's got tons of power.

wew

Minorities can't appropriate culture, they can only assimilate it.

Actually, on second thought, this shit isn't funny anymore.

>literally stole music from African musicians
how? not shitposting i'm just curious

>tfw people unironically believe this and are taught this in schools

It's only going to get worse for us pham
As the economy continues to decline and income inequality increases people are just going to get more and more extremist and into identity politics. Shit needs to get fixed fast.

I took intro to Sociology in college 2 years ago and watched in awe as we were literally lectured tumblr newspeak in an unironic academic manor.

Brian Eno introduced David Byrne to afrobeat, specifically Fela Kuti. The influence is most clear on Crosseyed and Painless and The Great Curve.

>and are taught this in schools
If anything modern American history and social studies classes still condense or gloss over non-Eurocentric cultures.

t. class of 2015

>influence=stealing

brb i'm going to delete 100% of my library

Go to bed, Azealia.

Wow this board is full of sjw faggots.

No it's just an unfunny joke thread that some persistent shitposter keeps making.

id post some pics of blacks looting white establishments, but im just too tired