You smoke? What you smoke?

You smoke? What you smoke?
vaiping is not a smoking.

Usually i smoke pipe and cigarillos. now i smoke toscanello fondente. good flawour cigarillos, belissimo.

not really. hookah mostly with friends

marijuana :DDDDD

I smoke Lucky Strike reds when I'm drinking or meeting people, at home I vape because it's cheaper and I don't want to go outside all the time.

Red anything.
Pipe tobacco when I want to pamper myself.

The good stuff

Cigars

Occasionally my pipe if I have time and the weather is nice. Sometimes cigarillos

Camel usually, used to smoke 2 packs of yellow ones per day, but now I'm trying to slow down on my inevitable road to cancer. Trying to move to Malboro gold atm, they are fucking garbage.

hand rolled cigarettes when I socialize, otherwise nothing

i don't smoke because i ain't paying to give myself cancer

mary jane

but all the cool kids do it user
come on you gotta try it

>2016
>smoking

I used to... and I used to hate anti-smokers toos, now I quit and I hate people smoking close to me, I became what I hated

I smoke different brand every day.
Just approach our store and say "give me something, m8".

quit a few years ago. Now I just snus all day.

rare

fuck off, am not rare

>faroe
>rare
M8...

yes you are

yes he is

nice and rare...
mhhh....

She isn't, my african-south-american m8. You're just a newfag.

been called rare four times today. where did all theses new fags come from?

Stop being shy and accept your rare status. Show us your boypucci too while you are at it.

how is it living there anyway? looks comfy as fuck... is people autistic? do you all know each other? what do you do on weekends at night?

just borning. most people are normal, dont think the autism rates are any higher than elsewhere in the world.
impossible to know 50 000 people, but everyone kinda is familiar with eachother or atleast knows someone who knows someone. Often you can just look at strangers and know who their are in family with, based on their looks.
weekend is just drinking for me.

>weekend is just drinking for me

I mean, what else can you do, really?

kek, that's just the life I'd give my people in my scale modelled village

b- but how's the night life?

join the crazy people and speak in tounges and pray, or vidya.
the same few hundred many thousend people drinking and walking around outside the 10 or so bars

>impossible to know 50 000 people, but everyone kinda is familiar with eachother or atleast knows someone who knows someone. Often you can just look at strangers and know who their are in family with, based on their looks.
holy crap that is depressing, don't you ever think of moving out?