Any albums that top the over the top abrasive insanity of this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs
youtube.com/watch?v=jSW2JKWddiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-waHv3pvQ&index=9&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4bnLC7HDpOEFjGl3ii-SL6L
youtube.com/watch?v=7GkCZhxumKk&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4bnLC7HDpOEFjGl3ii-SL6L&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=dOVatwkeoXU
youtube.com/watch?v=4DFRZ_9FXvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John Zorn - Naked City

I've listened to that, I don't know if I agree.

OP bumping

There's another album which Peter Brotzmann played on called Unlawful Noise. It's a little different from Machine Gun. But once you enjoy it, it's pretty much the greatest thing ever. Don't expect to like it immediately though.

youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs

Doesn't top Machine Gun, but this album is absolute insanity

You're in for a treat.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSW2JKWddiA

I love harsh noise, ect, and this is the most abrasive and unnerving album to which I have ever listened. Truly the Vietnamese Hmong are a patrician people.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-waHv3pvQ&index=9&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4bnLC7HDpOEFjGl3ii-SL6L
youtube.com/watch?v=7GkCZhxumKk&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4bnLC7HDpOEFjGl3ii-SL6L&index=1

>Unlawful Noise

Thanks for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOVatwkeoXU

best one here, but idk, something about free jazz is just so inherently disturbing to me, mostly because I free jazz musicians push their instruments to the limits and make it sound like they're in pain or something

youtube.com/watch?v=4DFRZ_9FXvs

what is this

These are lovely. Monitoring thread for more.

>and make it sound like they're in pain or something

Agreed.

OP here, I will say that the most abrasive song I've ever heard, "untitled" by animal collective is yet to be topped, but as a full album, machine gun or naked city is the most abrasive

I just listened to it. How is that the most abrasive song you've ever heard? Unless I'm equating abrasive with aggressive.

oh, this good

OP here, i played all the youtube links at once and I'm still not impressed.

Something from Painkiller might be more appropriate. Naked City isn't that crayz.

Maybe I should just say "disturbing" I dont know, I just got through an hour of machine gun on my first listen but it took me like 5 listens for me to get through that song, maybe its the juxtaposition with the intense noise and the soft , absolutely beautiful piano. Or maybe I need to listen to it again, havent honestly heard it in a while

you arent OP stop

don't forget to listen to last exit
i love the trash can snare
noise jazz

Ah that makes more sense. Unfortunately I don't have anything for you then.