Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided within the next 1 or 2 decades. One day...

Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided within the next 1 or 2 decades. One day, Europeans are probably going to kill non-europeans especially muslims. I'm not a muslim but my looks and my name are Iranian, so it probably won't make a difference anyway, kek.

When do you think will it happen? Not trolling btw.

Move to Iran then

Stop being so melodramatic you pussy nigger.

>Move to Iran then
I can't even speak the language. I would be just as lost over there.

As soon as social order is demolished and governmental forces won't be able to stop the militias from committing violent purges.

So probably in 2018 the earliest. Plenty of time to flee.

There would be people who get a pass

Iranians are some of the best immigrants imo

>Stop being so melodramatic you pussy nigger.
>says the one whose country just elected Trump as president
I'm not even angry though, I would do the same if I was in your position.

Nah that never works.

Trump has relatively little power compared to the Legislative branch (which is now united under one house), the judicial brance occasionally, and state governments.

Ali Sonboly, is that you?

Adopt a fake Greek identity.

Kill them first.

I know a Brazilian/Dane and Abo/Dane mix, both of them are just as much Danish as I am. They even have Germanic faces, but with brown skin.

There is no need to get those people out of our country

nice try mtongo

Underrated

Kek

>Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided within the next 1 or 2 decades

Nah, that's sounds way too good to be good.

Do you have any proof anyway?

You can't even get out of your mother's basement let alone know how to hold a rifle

>Do you have any proof anyway?
Let's cut the crap, everybody would do it if they could.

It's time to return to home.

The most popular cosmetic in India and SE Asia is skin lightening / bleaching creams.

"Hey look. I are white now."

Start now. You can look like Michael Jackson within 2 years.

You can be happy you got Spanish names because otherwise you would get rekt too.

>Iranian
But iranian immigrants are perfectly fine, especially if it was their parents who came to Europe sometime after the revolution. They're usually middle-class, focused on education, don't have too much of a hard time integrating etc

It's the arabs people have issues with.

People don't think logically in mobs or chaos bub.

this

I'll fuck you up

Not at all, look at the Spaniards immigrants that went to Germany in the 60's and have stayed there, they have married with Germans and so on. We are assimilable.

My advice is that you should go. It's the best for yourself. Other option is unite and support native Germans when the time comes.

You'd be surprised how many men here know how to hold a rifle.

Also how to strip it, clean it, assemble it and put a 7,62mm bullet right between the eyes of a cardboard russian at 100m :^)

Iranians are Arabs

Look at the bright side, you have all these rich gulf states you can refugee in.

That's bullshit and you know it. Modern Europeans don't have the stomach for it. Even I don't, and I absolutely loathe arabs and muslims.

We'd rather just see you gone. Expelled from the continent. Not killed.

I mean, some of you could even stay, provided you 100% conform to the rules of our society. No burqas, hijabs and shit. No mosques. Complete assimilation. Only then.

>Germany
You're living on borrowed time lad, move to Sweden before they gas you too

It's time to go home.

This thread is so cringey.

Leaving is an option.