I'm currently enjoying a Deugniet Blonde
Which is from Belgium

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's bretty good to be quite honest

>ipa
Never had an Ipa before, what's it like?

I'm currently enjoying a Saaremaa vodka
Which is from Estonia

Floral

IPA is even wennen maar vet goed. Veel hop.

> Drinking pic related.

>veel hop
Dan zal ik het vast wel lusten
Is eigenlijk een van de weinige bieren die ik nog niet geprobeerd heb. Stout is daar ook een van maar iets daaraan staat me niet aan

I'm drinking some homemade Rhum

some nice beer

best bottle design after corona desu

You goddamn pleb

I thought there would be more drinking people on here
Shame

Cheap Sauza Tequila

I only drink belgian beer, switzerland has some really awful beers, thankfully it is starting to change with the new artisanal breweries

Just had a holiday in Portugal, and because I'm unfortunately a vegetarian I can't try many local foods, so I made up for it by trying as many local drinks as possible. Had 3 different types of beer: Sagres, Super Bock and Super Bock Abadia, all of which were decent but unmemorable. Had lots of red wine from the Douro valley, which was very nice and about 10 euros per bottle. Had a local spirit called ginjinha, some sort of cherry brandy I think, which was ok. Finally, I tried a few different types of port (Sandeman's white and tawny varieties, and another tawny I forget the name of), which was nice but a bit sweet for my tastes, so I probably wouldn't choose it again.

Anyone else like to try all the local boozes when abroad? One of my favourite parts of travelling desu.

i wanted to get the christmas porter which is especially dark and spicy, but i did not find it so i took the regular porter and then some lager beer also to resupply my fridge

About to drink some craft beer and then some Absolut

pic highly related

here we know this beer as the one you choose when you're a complete pleb in beers, but want to play off your "i'm drinking belgian, so it must be better than whatever you're having" pose

It's one of my favourites desu

imho it tastes like rubbery crap

your taste is shit

no it's not. it's quite good. you just happen to like the pleb tier shit your own country has to offer lmao

(You)

finest ale in Wales

(Me)

don't feel bad princess. one day you will acquire taste as well. unless you completely destroy it with leffe garbage

Keep on trying m8

wow. can't accept the truth so it has to resolve to shitty memes.

sorry bro. grow up

now that i think about it i'm actually amazed they export our beer to your shithole of a country. Don't you have to pay like a day's salary for just one drink? Is that the reason why you are so buttblasted?

I can't help myself

meme meme meme

can you talk like a real person or are you now on permanent angered mode because you got told your taste is shit?

>avoiding the question

it wasn't a question now was it, it was your piss poor attempt at a "come back" you fucking child

no, i'm actually serious. How much does it cost in your country? Also, if your taste is so highly superior then which beers do you recommend?

and if you really want an answer a bottle of leffe regardless of brew goes for around 2-3 eur in a pub. that's about what i make in 15 minutes at my job and i'm "average salary"

sage

on the rocks

my taste is not highly superior, you just lack one. basics.

in leffe beers, they leave it unfiltered right? so the yeast floats around liberally, right?

Water because alcohol is haram.

there is literally nothing wrong with unfiltered beers. now what belgian beers do you recommend?

well here's the fun thing. yeast cells in hydrated form taste like rubber to the human tongue so you're literally making an autistic fit over something that is entirely objective: leffe tastes rubbery. and secondly: the body of the beer is watery and flat. or as i like to call it: shit.

as to belgian bears: i've had some very good "unorthodox" "not beers" with cherries and other fruit added during my time. i would say those heretic style brews and the ones brewed with "free" flying yeasts like lmabeecs are the ones i would personally have if i were to live in belgium

i apologize for the vague answer, but i've had so many different beers i hardly remember the highlights :D

So the highest rated beers in the world actually taste like shit? really makes you think

subjective taste my man. it's often shit. take a look at imdb for example.

and by the way you're not really presenting an argument, but an appeal to the people... forgot the term

>Corona
Shit tier taste

Both of you need to fuck off.

user was talking about the bottle not the piss within if i understood correctly

Just had a beer that's 15% cherry juice. It's fucking disgusting, like when I put syrup in a decent beer once.

Gonna have a Blond Munk tomorrow, it's good because it's cheap and tastes like you're drinking rye bread.

don't take blond munk, but the must nunn instead. it's way better

open for subjective shit flinging in any case

You're right. was legit though

Pic related.
Hate Belgium beer, tbqh. They are more like a chemical cocktail on a beer base.

i tend to take a beer expert's opinion a bit more seriously than an anonymous shitposter, but here's a nice and fresh filtered beer that you'll most likely enjoy

don't worry, i'm going to bed now

reinheitsgebot!!!!!!

what you posted i pour down the toilet unironically because it's complete shit

what do you think of netherland beer ?

Also when I was in China I drank a lot of import German black beer in huge 750-950cl cans.

glad we agree on something

me too.i wish you sweeter dreams than leffe for life

did they serve tsingtao in every place?

>cl
I always find it funny when an Euro posts this, we only use ml/L here, not like it makes much of a difference though

no most smaller restaurants had Harbin, Snow and local beer mostly but chinese beer is very weak, because they drink like 8L per person per meal on average.

don't worry, i may like Leffe but the ones i like the most are Trappistes-rochefort and St-Bernadus
But if you think those are shit as well then you can go die in a fire

I made a mistake because it's late, of course it was meant to be ml, cl here is only used for wine bottles

>8L per person per meal on average.
what the fuck :DDDDD

no really, it's like 4 times more water than is suggested for a regular person daily. you sure you are not adding it up a bit? :DD

Must Nunn is pretty damn good as well, I just have the munk left in my fridge

nah, beer bottles are 50cl and men drink tens of them over the course of diner or the midnight summer meal.

i like the trappist trippel bocks. one of my favorites, i can not remember it was on a trip, the bottle was white ceramic and with blue dots, the name was of some kind of mental illness.. and the beer was very delicious.

it was something like delirium or delusion or the likes
cork on top was not like regular beer bottle cap, but like champagne bottles have

YES!!! :DD

We do not use cl at all here, only ml/L really.

Have any of you guys had a Brazilian beer?

do you like LAMBIC beer?

i like my own homewine made on the same principle so i have no beef with beer brewed like that.

nope, only ever been to argentina and we drink red wine there

>some kind of mental illness
you're not too far off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

anyway goodnight lads