/wislgeneral/

What is she listening to?

considering she doesn't have her buds in, nothign

you know you got some small ass titties when you can no bra in a cress like that with no problem

Her ankles and lower legs are a bit weird tbqh

and it's a lot weird that you're posting about her ankles and lower legs on a manga image board

her breasts are perky-sized, roastie
just lurk moar

explain how her breasts being perky-sized contradicts anything that user said

I have no idea, but it's a painful reminder that I just want a girl in my life so fucking bad and I don't want to be alone anymore.

i'm sure you'll eventually find a nice girl if you just keep posting on Sup Forums

Bullshit.

the neon demon more like the semen demon

>cankles

*barf*

those feet are awful lmao

>nitpicking tiny details to justify why you have no gf
real people aren't perfect nigga, I'm sure you would kill multiple people to have a shot at her

uhh sure kiddo

Johnny Rebel

nah shes ugly. stop whiteknighting you little fag.

wow what an intelligent rebuttal containing all the elements of an effective argument...
wait you're just denying the truth that your standards are too high to ever consider women who would normally be in your dating bracket thus ensuring that you will die alone

I'm not whiteknighting, I'm pointing out the fact that she is at least a 7 or 8 and that you ugly motherfuckers don't have a chance at her, prompting you to rationalize it in your mind.

>i am ugly
>everyone else must be as ugly or uglier

k

>7 or 8
elle fanning is fucking ugly dude. are you gonna start whiteknighting for chloe mortez too? get a life.

you're already dating lauren. how much more can you want?