Why are white boys on this site so extremely jealous of niggers...

Why are white boys on this site so extremely jealous of niggers? All this BBC and blacked posting makes me question what goes through your minds as you type that shit out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrtalented.wordpress.com/
nymag.com/thecut/2015/06/nyc-man-attacked-asian-women-for-rejecting-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mostly big black cocks to be honest

Im not jealous of niggers at all, i feel bad for them. Because if you are nigger in Europe you are relegated to just being colour instead of person

>flag

Why am I not surprised

this, i want to be treated as more than just an abnormally large penis for despodent white girls of questionable age to jump on

I'm jealous of their sexual prowess and how they attract white women with ease.

ruotsi kyllä

I don't mean all of you, only the bbc, cuck, etc spammers. They must be mentally ill.

>I’ve been rejected by Women my entire life. I never understood why, but whenever I stopped to woo- I always ended up getting the same excuse every single time. Sorry I have a Boyfriend or Sorry I’m in a rush. Some Women even ignored me completely. It got really bad. This weekend I decided to talk to over 150 Asian Women, which ended horribly. I had to punch a White dude in the mouth for kicking me. I followed two asian girls around SoHo just to see why they’re lives are ten times more important than a Black Mans in America. Unfortunately that didn’t end well. By the end of the night I really decided to fight my battle using violence. Humans don’t understand. I see tons of Asian Women walking around with White Men and I never understood how they even made it on a date, if I’m trying so hard just to get one number. I’ve been rejected so much I feel absolutely numb. Tonight was the night I realized that Humans found racism popular. The whole World Hates me because I’m African American.

>I realized that I would have to use violence in order get the response that I desire. By starting an independent civil war where I will hit over a million Asian Women in the face with a stick will change history. I understand that Asian Women are afraid of African American Men and most of the time they never even touched the skin of a Black Man. I have no choice, but to react this way. Everyday people hurt my feelings and its not fair. Truthfully, I feel so much better after hitting an asian Woman in the face with a steel rod. It was the greatest achievement of my life. While I was in Canada the same thing was happening to me. Asian Women all over the city would reject me. I’m going to talk to a few more Asian Women, before I start my strategic plan of using violence instead of sex and peace in order to continue living my horrible life.

nymag.com/thecut/2015/06/nyc-man-attacked-asian-women-for-rejecting-him.html

maybe he shouldnt have been autistic then

> Sweden
I only saved this picture ironically btw.

What a pathetic faggot you are, the prime example of what I'm talking about. I ask why people make such a deal about niggers with the constant shitposting about them despite the fact that they are such a minority and this insecure cuckold digs this shit up from the depths of the internet. How much of this shit have you saved on your harddrive to feel better about yourself?

"ironically"

This was actually big news last summer in the City and was all over the radio

>Ask why people spam BBC memes on this mostly white website.
>Canadian faggot acts like that is something strange

Yeah I don't give a shit, the fact that you reacted strongly enough and didn't even read the question in the OP is more than telling enough

>All this BBC and blacked posting makes me question what goes through your minds as you type that shit out.

that's literally a fake profile responding to another fake profile

@marzalarsson uses pictures of someone called irene nell

what gives people the energy to make all these fake stories and profiles? is it the jews?

>Hey, I’m back! Well not from the dead. I just want to tell you that I enjoyed the thought of committing suicide and being incredibly friendly to everyone. I fooled the world into believing they were hurting me, while they were actually helping me commit suicide. If you didn’t get a copy of my book titled “The Book I Wrote Before Committing Suicide” please be sure to come back to my blog on New Years Day 2017 at 12 AM. I also have a few videos of my life releasing. This is so awesome. Thanks for visiting. I promise I’m only getting started.

>Are you surprised that I’m dead- but still operating my blog? My Art should be worth something. I would like to thank Nello Balan and Tyran Smith for supporting my work. When I was alive I’ve always heard that Artists are more valuable after death. Enjoy!

whites are cucks and love having black men fuck their wives and girlfriends. they're rly weird man

I'm not jealous of niggers. They're welcome to the white girls for all I care—I'll take your pic related thanks.

I'm just not surprised a swede is talking about niggers