It's coming home, lads

It's coming home, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Woy puts this team out, we can still Brexit AND win the Euros

I never used to mind DC that much but now that he's arguing his pathetic EU case on a campaign of FEAR and scaremongering I have lost any shred of respect I had for him

Fucking cocksucking pig fucking cocksucker

>Jack Wilshere
Well, he can only play 10 games a year so you might as well use him up for the euros before sending him back to Arsenal's injury room.

What the fuck is his theory behind it? Is he implying the English NT cares about the issue? Also, which fucking experts? Harry Redknapp and Neil Warnock?

spastic

>wilshere

the fuck?

To be fair that's just fighting fire with fire
>dey toook our jeerrrbs
Is the same thing

Are you an idiot?

He's literally incredible every time he pulls on an England shirt.

>wilshere

This
I made the image he's referring to and even as a Spurs fan I can't deny Wilshere is great for England

Perhaps you have a point

But DC is abusing the power of the government to campaign for In. It's fucking absurd. Why doesn't the government send out leaflets for the 'Out' case too? Because they're fucking cocksuckers that's why

Yes, he's injury prone. Yes, he's guilty of the punishable-by-death offence of smoking a couple cigarettes. Yes, he plays for Arsenal.

But performances don't lie.

5 MOTM awards in his last 6 England appearances. He plays very well for England. Anyone who actually watches them know this.

We need a Halal Madrid version of the English lineup

This team could get to semi, and then from there it's anyone's thropy desu familiarity

Don't give a fuck, he's shit

I would play Milner any day of the week

That's true. They're pushing one agenda over the other and using underhanded tactics.

Either way, I'm happy with the status quo. Leaving the eu creacreate more problems than it solves

He's not shit for England thought that's the fucking point that's why he should go.

Even if he ain't starting every match he should still be on the plane because he is absolutely fantastic for England.

Is it really worth staying in the EU tho?

>mfw Britcucks vote to stay in for footy
>get BTFO

What's the pros and cons of leaving the EU?

It's not a debate worth getting into right now. Plenty of experts from all fields are saying "leaving eu will harm x" and "staying in eu will harm y" but really it's about which one you care about more.

I'm willing to bet a significant portion of brexit supporters think that leaving will stop terrorists and muslims from entering the uk

From what I understand there's a concept of free unhindered travel between EU countries.
If you leave the EU couldn't you prevent undesirables from entering?

The millions of pakis and indians still found a way somehow (they didn't come by foot)

Anyway, for Germany a Brexit would be quite beneficial, because we would get all those sweet bankster companies who would have to move out of London, which would become an irrelevant city.
We just have to make sure that UK will still buy our stuff, which they probably will though.

>implying London could ever become an irrelevant city

We have grime bruv what the fuck do you have

>We just have to make sure that UK will still buy our stuff

>Hello, Britain. We want you to buy our stuff but you're not in the EU so we'll make our stuff too expensive and try and sell our fancy German cars to Greek peasants

What are you going to do, refuse our money? Brexit is good for everyone

Okay, you will get to keep your grime

But other than that, London will only be London, the capital of a relatively small Island nation as opposed to London, the biggest and most important financial capital of the biggest Economic union the world has ever seen.

>mods deleting the esc thread

>drinkwater

It depends if you will still allow us to export our products duty-free into the UK like right now, otherwise we will have to increase the prices for our stuff in the UK.

EU area and schengen area are different things. It's the schengen area that permits free travel

Britain outside of London struggles as it is. Leave the EU and it would be game over for the provinces.

As long as we have Dizzee Rascal I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

All bongs need to watch this