How come when some kind of natural disaster strikes

Or there's a perception that authorities aren't immediately available, Americans will start looting stores, but in Europe this behavior is completely unheard of?

Why are Americans so uncivilized?

They're not that uncivilized, just paranoid. Long years of cold war propaganda does that to you.
Any slight sign of disaster and they buy ammo in unearthly amounts, loot stores and go to bunkers.

Anyone looting none essentials should be shot, you do not need 3 giant TV's to survive.

It's murricans, how would they survive without TV?

That happened here, not in America.

It's city folk.
It will never happen in a place with less than 200k people.
Idiots with mob mentality.

Argentine is in America, m8.

its not an ethnically homogenous country so there is no sense of commonality and everyone fends only for themselves.

This is the future for europe. And remember, diversity is strength.

HAHAHAHA
WTF i'm United Statian now!

6/10
You'll get some (You)s.

Nah, you're Alabamian. Or Ohaian. Or [insert state name]ian.

Iowan
Sweet, we decentralized now!

that's bullshit and you know it. Riots/revolutions have happened in ethnic homogeneous places countless times. Using ethnic homogeneity as some sort panacea to all problems or the reason x place is good is stupid as fuck.

>Iowan
My condolences.

Lol, none needed.
We're a rather comfy flyover state.
Income is somewhat on part with the other states, while cost of living is typically lower.
Plus eastern portion has actual nature.
And my home town has fiber optic internet.
I'm good where I'm at.

Really? I just typed in looting and chose the second pic.

>Riots/revolutions have happened in ethnic homogeneous places countless times
True. In France there's a riot like every wednesday and thursday, but you you don't hear about Frenchmen looting stores, do you? Sure they might block the streets, occasionally they set a car or two on fire, but for the most part, private property is understood to be sacred.

Isn't Iowa where giant meteor stroke and burned about 95% population?

Iowa wa USA batturshippu

*niggers
FTFY

The way things are heading, it won't be too long before this happens in Yurope too.

Meteor strike? What time period are you talking about? My state wasn't really fully settled until the early to mid 1900s.
Truly best ship

So you're just a plain old dumbass? Well why didn't you specify that in your OP post?

Wait, what date is today?

cars are private property and holding up people by blocking roads and for example French farmers acting like hooligans near the border stopping milk from coming in from Spain.

It exists but it manifests in a different form like soccer hooligans.

Oh shit

Sorry for the cars it's a private possession.

Oh, it's written right here, 19 november 16.
Carry on, you're alright for now.

Americans are impulsive subhumans. This is why that bunch of human waste was banished from Europe.

What didn't I specify?

>cars are private possession
True, and I highly disapprove of the violent aspect of French riots.
However, you should consider that all cars are required to have insurence, so technically the owner can just replace the lost car, or even get an upgrade. With a bit of stretch you could even say the rioters did them a favour.
>French farmers acting like hooligans near the border stopping milk from coming in from Spain.
I see nothing wrong with that. It's their livelyhood that is at stake there. If you don't stand up for yourself nobody will.

>However, you should consider that all cars are required to have insurence, so technically the owner can just replace the lost car, or even get an upgrade. With a bit of stretch you could even say the rioters did them a favour.

It's still their possession. Who knows what was in the car that can be super valuable and the inconvenience not to mention how insurance will do what they can to screw you over.

French farmers get massive subsidies from their government and the EU. Acting like spoiled brats and trucking with Spanish farmers who aren't as privileged and babied like French farmers are is pure entitlement. They basically have the entire bureaucracy that favors them heavily and heavily fucks with farmers within Europe and outside of Europe as they have o content with endless regulations that even when you meet them all years might have passed and you wasted time or money or they pull up other bullshit.

That case would have worked in Frances place was country with a struggle agriculture industry that is dealing with richer documentaries flooding their markets and Spain was say Italy or America but clearly this is not the case.

>It's still their possession. Who knows what was in the car that can be super valuable and the inconvenience not to mention how insurance will do what they can to screw you over.
I was hoping you'd let that slide but yeah, I completely agree.

>French farmers get massive subsidies from their government and the EU.
Sort of true, but if they feel the need to riot, there must be a serious problem with how things are going, and likely they feel like they aren't earning enough to make a proper living.
>endless regulations
Most EU regulations are quite sensible and are there to protect the consumer user.