ITT:

Dead genres whose continued existence baffles you

starting with the obvious: shoegaze/dream-pop

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AswG_XXXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rock, although maybe im not actually that baffled, with the music industry trying to still milk it for money and all

Shoegaze should have just let itself die and never come back
There's good shoegaze bands today but the last great shoegaze album was made like 20 years ago

Damn she qt

>she

As much as I love shoegaze and dream pop I totally agree. There's really nothing else that can be done with the genre, so why continue making it?

eletronic Hardcore... Die Antwoord with some Aphex Twin came out with the beats of an old hardcore trance in his last musica "bananas something", and Little Big also came out with strong kick kick kick kick repeat.

is it possible to hardcore trance be back in 2017?

Grunge.

Deathconsciousness

No genre should die, and if you think so you can just stop listening to it, voila, the genre was already dead to you.

Crunkcore

Best guess for this image: girl
A girl is a female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood when she becomes a woman. The term girl may also be used ...

isnt japanese shoegaze enough?

Black metal

You realize that if there are still bands and artists making music of a certain genre, that genres not dead, right? You should watch this video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AswG_XXXY

nice trryyyyy user

>genre has more fans than ever
>dead

pick one.

you mean 2008

Sunny Day at Glasgow disagrees. They are REALLY pushing the genre and sonic expression to their extremes. And they're proof that there is still so much more to be done with this sound.

>""in"" Glasgow

You stupid nigger. But yes, I agree.

I don't know who the girl in OP is but are you implying some silly trans shit here?