Why does Sup Forums never talk about the greatest black artist of all time?

Why does Sup Forums never talk about the greatest black artist of all time?

because Sup Forums fucking sucks obviously. WW is the greatest black artist of all time though. He's one of the greatest rocker/punk rockers of all time though.

>THE PEOPLE AT MCDONALDS GET DOWN TO THE ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC

>greatest black artist of all time
>not Beyonce
kek

*Isn't

my bad

I don't know man, Gil Scott Heron sure deserves more space in this board.

Because Sup Forums is filled with 14-year-olds.

God fucking dammit, I don't know why I even come to this garbage website anymore.

The fastest turtle will still lose to the slowest hare.

This guy is legitimately retarded.

Anyone who says they appreciate his music is just being ironic

best lyric of all time

D R I N K T H A T W H I S K E Y
R H H
I A I
N T S
K K
E
Y

not even being a troll. My uncle dated a nurse who knew Wesley willis when he was in either rehab or an asylum.

This....guy...is...retarded....

Not really.
Imagine the hare allows the turtle a head start of 100 meters, for example. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, the hare will have run 100 meters, bringing him to the turtle's starting point. During this time, the turtle has run a much shorter distance, say, 10 meters. It will then take the hare some further time to run that distance, by which time the turtle will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the turtle moves ahead. Thus, whenever the hare reaches somewhere the turtle has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points the hare must reach where the tortoise has already been, he can never overtake the turtle.

He isn't retarded.

He has schizophrenia. He's entirely capable of normal conversation, but using his keyboard presets and vulgar lyrics to drive away the schizophrenic hallucinations of demons in his mind.

Except people really did like his stuff.
In a weird way, just like Daniel Johnston, he was punk.

I WHOOPED SPIDA MAN'S ASS
I WHOOPED SPIDA MAN'S ASS

I understand Daniel Johnson. I like his sound. It's very good.

Wesley Willis makes no sense to me. I'm sure people will appreciate it as an artist who fights with his illnesses. But I honestly can only laugh or cringe everytime I hear his music. It just sounds so bad.

>not 'SUCK A POLAR BEARS DICK'

ROCK OVER LONDON
ROCK ON CHICAGO

I CAN'T DRIVE

I CAN'T DRIVE

MCDONALDS IS A PLACE TO ROCK
IT IS A RESTAURANT WHERE THEY BUY FOOD TO EAT
IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
>PEOPLE FLOCK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE ROCK MUSIC

k

The Wesley Willis Fiasco's cover of Girls on Film is better than the original.