ITT: Shit people do at sporting parties/events/gatherings

>people that put ice in their beer

>uncles that pull touch football with nephews and get too handsy

>that drunk guy that openly flirts with other people's wives/girlfriends

>me

>people who answer phone calls in the same room

>their

It's their beer. Let them do what they want Mr. "no fun" Adams.

>that fat nigga who eats all the food

>opens a beer, takes a sip or two, puts it down and leaves it to be cleaned up after the party
>he/she arrives to gathering with a heavy bag full of "stuff" slung from their shoulder
>he and his girlfriend show up to sports viewing party, neither watch or follow the sport or local team, have nothing to say, they just take up seating

>>opens a beer, takes a sip or two, puts it down and leaves it to be cleaned up after the party
so much this. sick of these people showing up

the alcoholic in me pained to read this

>americans

>the guy who wants to start a derp conversation during the game

Fuck your politic stuff and stfu.

Deep*
Typo there

It's better than drinking warm beer when its 1000 degrees outside.

Nobody does this if their beer is already cold.

>opens a beer, takes a sip or two, puts it down and leaves it to be cleaned up after the party

I have never seen this happen

Who the hell puts ice in their beer?

me

>that guy who tries to bring in cheaper alcohol from the shop across the street
>pub bartender confiscates it

why are brits so obsessed with americans?

BANTA
A
N
T
A

>that guy who bribes off the sharia patrol so we can enjoy a beer in peace while watching a thrilling 0-0 draw for the title

top tad

Yeah but when you guys go to bed we don't even think about you

Just seems kinda odd that you feel the need to think and talk about us so much

lol

Why do I always find threads about how shit sawker is, usually made around 5AM here, when I wake up then?

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with you?

lol

>That girl who doesn't shut up and keeps asking stupid questions.

>Watching american football
>Why do they always keep going right up the middle where everyone is, why don't they just run outside?

Most of my family, bunch of brutes.

faggot spotted

lmao you are so bad at this it's cringeworthy

>why don't they just hit it out of the park every time?

>tfw dating a girl who doesn't really watch sports of any sort
>tfw I realized I spend a significant amount of time reading about/watching sports and am not really good at talking about other shit

>that pleb who brings up MMA at a boxing fight watch party.

>>opens a beer, takes a sip or two, puts it down and leaves it to be cleaned up after the party
who would do this and why?

I can't even imagine.

>a guy who has only large bills, and never pay for his 1$ drinks

This.
>I just wanna see that Rousey girl, she's so hot

>yea guys she could totally kick a mans ass. Why does boxing have gloves?

In every gathering involving 10+ more people in the United States this happens, no matter race, colour, creed, or gender.

kek

Audible kek

>he/she arrives to gathering with a heavy bag full of "stuff" slung from their shoulder

It depends on what kind of stuff. If it's alcohol those are the best kinds of guests.

This happens a lot but I think it's mostly when people are too drunk to remember if they finished their beer or not so they just get a new one.

>go to sporting parties/events/gatherings

>drink alcohol or do other drugs
>dance
>yell

I do at least an 8ball when I go to boxing matches and heat games fuck off pleb.

>that guy who's completely drunk before the match even starts and throws up at half time.

>putting bombs in toilets

janny

Sup Forums is having fun again

>that paki that leaves a suspicious package at soccer games and forces the teams to abandon the match
every fucking time

>paki
>implying it's not the algerian City bandwagoner with his last phone call of the season

>that guy who blacks out at the tailgate and doesnt even make it to the game

>live in Britain
>get blown up by Johnny Foreigners
that feel :(

>that loser who has to make it known that he doesn't drink

Fucking really? Just order a single beer, and keep re-filling it with yours. That or, I don't know, don't go to the pub!?

freudian slip

Why are kebabs jealous of our freedums?

>>that guy who blacks out at the tailgate and doesnt even make it to the game

Goddamn I've done this so many times

>the guy/girl who gets so drunk at the tailgate they start pissing behind a tent in middle of the quad in front of everyone

Blacked the fuck out before the Derby last Saturday at a family party. Pissed off the four story balcony too. I'm taking a break for a week or two.

>the guy who brings his own case of beer just for himself

College in a nutshell

I hate these people but they are tame compared to the assholes who only drink half their beer and continuously do it

good then she'll leave you the fuck alone during games except to bring you beer and make you food

>that one guy who asks for lite beer or a strawberita

>not bringing a 30 pack
lightweights It does suck during the summer when you have can't leave them outside so you have to bring a cooler or shuffle beers from the freezer to the fridge to keep them cold

>implying it's not the algerian City bandwagoner with his last phone call of the season

WEW
E
W