Thinking about going back to the Middle East this summer. I have a cousin who's about my age...

Thinking about going back to the Middle East this summer. I have a cousin who's about my age. Now that we're both adults, is it degenerate for me to fuck my cousin as long as I don't get her pregnant? Pretty sure she's still a virgin like me.

Why would her being a virgin make it more or less degenerate?

Her being a virgin makes it better. That's all

Lol virgin

lol

Brah...

Incest is pretty deplorable, but hey if your shitskin culture allows it, who am I to forbid you from marrying your cousin.

.... You ARE marrying her, right? It would be shameful in a middle eastern country to sleep with a woman you are not married to.

>muslims

>You ARE marrying her, right?
No, I don't want retarded children. That's why I said I'm not getting her preggo
I don't think she's that religious so if she does fuck me I don't think she really cares about waiting for marriage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKJKJKJK

She's your father's relative or your mother's?

Having a child with your cousin doesn't mess them up.
I'm adopted yet the time I was in a relationship with my cousin people were such assholes.
We aren't even related by blood, I've never known her until like 19 because all the family meetups either I was absent or she was, she's a bastard (mom cheated) and the tie my family has with hers is that our father were brothers so we are even more distant by blood.

mother's

You're fucked bro. Enjoy hemophilia for your children.

Dude, fucking your cousin is the second most Middle Eastern thing to do after wearing a bedsheet for a shirt. Go for it!

I'm not going to get her pregnant I've already said this

>wearing a bedsheet for a shirt
Isn't that Greek?

I mean, I really can't think of a reason as to why you shouldn't. Just don't get caught I guess, and don't have kids. Good luck and Allahspeed to you Mohammed.

>cousin
Sister/mother or bust. Fuck off, degenerate.

No it's american but theyre usually excused since nobody makes t shirts large enough

Marry her you degenerate, I'm telling Baba and your sheikh

I don't want to have kids with my cousin. That's disgusting. I just want to take her virginity while she takes mine

Its literally the norm from where you're from.

Maybe second cousins, but definitely not first cousins.
And even that hasn't been common for a while