How ya holdin up, Sup Forums?

How ya holdin up, Sup Forums?

It's OK. I could be a hobo.

Thats the spirit!

I'm not sure, m8.
I have a good job, doggy, house, grills to sex with, but I still miss my ex. It's already been two years.
Can't get over it.

But besides that, I've got it good. First world problem desu.

Moving soon.

Not gonna be a 25 year old living with my parents

fuck off

does than mean youre 24 right now

Not well.

Not well at all

Yes it does. 25 in little over 2 months

Suicidal.

>tfw also 24 living at home and hate it
>tfw live in bay area

Mental health and depression are still issues m8.

I'd trade everything to go back in time and go pro.

Same here. Im a failure.

I'm tired of college. I'm tired of having to live in a shitty dorm with a shitty laptop with shitty internet. I just want to get out there, get a job, a comfy place to live and start the rest of my life already.

i have decided not to kill myself becasue i don't want my parents to bury their son, they don't deserve it

that's how i'm holding up

>getting fat
>failing uni
>no gf
>team just fired their manager 8 games into the season 4 days before a derby

I understand how you feel, brother. But the grass is always greener. I'd trade all of that, plus bills and work, just to go back to college and have all the time to do whatever I want with little to no responsibilities holding me back.
I do understand schooling and exams are responsibilities as well... Life sucks, but in different ways for all of us.
Enjoy what time you have now, friendo.

>tfw no gf

>tfw no qt irish gf

Not him but those are little problems get over it

Get the fuck out

>match with 50 girls on tinder in one week
>no game

Fuck lads could be worse

wish i was dead lol

There's a girl I know who used to be really interested in me a few years back, but my friends didn't seem to like her and that put me off.
Now I'm terribly interested in her but she's moved away, comes back once in a while. Seen her last night and now I just feel like a fucking idiot.

Being single for so long now has been bad for my mental health.

Kill yourself.

Well they are sorry for not helping happens to everyone at one point

>be a virgin, friendless college kid on Sup Forums 5 years ago
>made something of myself
>now can't even feel with my brothers anymore without being told to get out
;_;

>graduating in a week
>15k in debt
>no job lined up
>had awful grades, made no connections, never did research or internships
>afraid of talking to people
>just the thought of working makes me want to kill myself

but I guess

What major

You'll get over her m8 once you find someone else to replace her with. Until then...

chemical engineering

probably engineering like the rest of sp

Good major what do you intend to do with it?

I COULD HAVE GONE PRO IF IT WERENT FOR MY BUM KNEE

about to start college again, basically from scratch

thinking 'can't fuck it up this time' and at the same time dropping $800 on a new PC i can't afford because i can play video games on it

She didn't wish me happy birthday.

Really all of sp?

I get you. I just... don't want to find someone else?
But I understand how that's unhealthy thinking, especially now that she lives in a different country
You're right though, I will get over it eventually

Pretty bad desu

I came out of college the same except with a shitty business degree. Sent out literal hundreds of resumes and countless interviews. But now I'm comfy with a well paying corporate job. It's out there, just gotta do whatever it takes to get a foot in the door then put your head down and work super hard.
I have no doubt with your engineering degree you'll find something. Good luck man

Those that don't have replies, don't feel like the rest of us ignoring you. It's just harder to relate and feel with you without background. However, your posts did not go unnoticed

Currently got a restraining order against me from a psycho cunt who spent the last half year ruining my life. Best part is she hangs around all the people and places that I do.

nothing, I just want to be NEET, just thought that chemical engineering sounded impressive

>mfw I have to do an exit survey
>have to upload my resume
>don't even have a resume
I've never done anything

just kill me, I don't even know why I went to college, my parents spent an arm and a leg for this and even still I'm in significant debt

My life's good right just a lot of work to get my software development degree and am thinking about getting a degree in design

Just gettin by one day at a time Mickey. Not too bad though, I've been worse

Same here I want to be a developer or designer primarily to give me a reason to be on a computer all day but also to let me make good money

Waiting for Overwatch so I can waste countless of hours and forget my pathetic life for a moment.

We're all engineers here, family

28 year old kv, almost 300 pounds, 35k boring as fuck office job.

Summer is coming and as a fat fuck its gonna be sweaty hell and floppy mantits. Gonna gamble my paycheck this week and see if i can come up with the 2 months rent and insurance i owe.

Not me

I stopped hanging out with the few friends I have because I don't really like them and have nothing in common with them

Now I'm completely alone

Honestly glad I've been in a relationship for so long I've never had to use tinder-esque apps.

I guess it's a step up from picking up someone at a bar, but come on senpai

Plenty of resume templates out there. It's not too late now to sign up for volunteer work, even those not part of school. I know doing shit with Red Cross really helped me. Just put whatever you think will help show you're motivated and willing to learn. Employers know you're right out of college and will cut you some slack on lack of experience.
And don't look back at college like it was a bad deal, you pretty much need a degree (whether from college or trade school) to do anything nowadays. At least you have that.
Sucks but 15K is defnitely something you can pay off after one or two years of work. Then it'll be a smooth ride from there on

Also I'm 19

fuck off

>tfw 24 year old kissless virgin and never even asked a girl out, even ones who i was in school/work with
>also ugly as fuck
>supposed to be able to go on tinder and within a few hours charm her enough to get her number, go on a date, and bang

>working full time, earning proper money in my field
>have a great family and group of friends
>learning German - thoroughly enjoying it so far
>out of hospitality so I have weekends back, meaning I can go to my team's games when they are playing in my city

however
>Team's lost the last couple of games, but they've been against the top clubs and we've got a good fixture over the next few weeks
>no gf, and struggle to come up with logical thought that would suggest someone would find me emotionally attractive
>have had struggles adjusting to working full time and the idea of a career - might want to study overseas or travel more

No basketball today has made me very bored and upset.

Well I am about to be 20 it goes downhill from there right?

>tfw just want a relationship
>tfw girls never show interest if I'm being genuinely nice
>tfw they love the cocky, asshole facade I throw out
>get my nut in but never something fulfilling

I know right

i turn 25 in two months
i was 19 when i first posted on spee
a baby born on the day i first posted here is in school right now... learn how to read
time is fragile

how do you act like an asshole

I've been alienating myself from my friends and I've no idea why. They actually are a good bunch, but now that I'm a bit out of the loop it'd difficult to get myself back in.

i haven't had sex in over 5 years.

God bless you lads. I wont bore u with my issues but if getting laid is your biggest problem or a job you're doing a ok

You just do though some people are born assholes or grow up on hostile territories

I'm infinitely better than I was this time last year.

Im actually getting closer to my dream of being able to own my own business

My own only problem is getting a job getting laid is easy but gold diggers and the people around make it hard

Me*

>birthday tomorrow
>no friends in this city
>gonna spend the night working the graveyard shift on my own

just fuck me up senpai

Speak my mind about things a nice person usually wouldn't
Act like I am the shit (I do think I am, massive ego and just history that affirms that mindset) but a nicer, more humble person wouldn't
Blunt and don't really watch others' feelings but at the same time be playful about it
It's hard to describe but when I'm in that mode, I'm in. I usually need a drink to loosen up to do so as well

Nigga you dont want to here my feels but u can go to a staffing agency and have a job on monday. You have no worries

i'm 23 year old virgin going to jump off a bridge in two weeks

i'm average looking and have a nice job but i alienated myself and hate myself for being alone.

I won't have to watch my sports teams suck at least anymore

Well I still need to graduate as I intend to do

no gf, need i say anymore

you must be good looking. guys with no filter like that who aren't good looking (like me) are just assholes

Can I ask why you alienated yourself? I feel I'm doing the same but i don't understand why.

I'm average in my opinion. Fluctuate anywhere from 4 to 6 on my best of days. It doesn't work with every girl. My cap is at maybe 7s. I'm not good looking enough to pull that off with any higher. Know your limitations

My birthday is tomorrow too!
Happy birthday user!

How old?

One more thing though. I don't kowtow to hot girls. I know I'm not going to get them anyways so I treat them normally, some times even shittier. Doesn't matter to me and in some instances, it somehow conveys to other people, read: above average/cute girls that aren't on the hot scale, that I'm not desperate (I am) and it works out for the better
That's all I've got

Ignore them looks don't last

i think i took after my parents

they never brought me into a lot of social gatherings when i was young and i had no neighbors so it was just me and my siblings and i really was so uncomfortable around people i just tried to avoid it. when i was younger i thought i didn't need people because i really enjoyed material things like video games and tv/movies but that stuff doesn't make me happy anymore.

I told myself in college being a "loner" was just who i am but i realize now that is bullshit and the only thing i want is a few real close relationships, not even just a gf, but a few bros too.

looking back i should have killed my bad habits when i had the chance when i was younger. it would have been tough at first but i realize now my best memories should be cuddling with a girl in bed early on sunday, not getting new gear in wow.

if you're in high school or college, do anything to make your best memories with people, not with things is all i can say.

I spent $18 on Five Guys

What the fuck

Not fucking well

broke my finger really bad and now I cant hit the gym or any other exercise

bored to death

I'll turn 21

sorry my man

>HE FELL FOR THE FIVE GUYS MEME

HOW'D YOU LIKE THOSE FREE PEANUTS BUDDY? WERE THEY WORTH IT BUDDY?

Congrats I h
Guess

>2nd day of summer break
>Already sick of this shit
>I'm my defense it's been 45 windy and rainy so I'll I've been able to do is play Vidya but I'm fucking sick of it

can you give me an example of one of these no filter, blunt things you say that make girls want you?

i noticed that i do that with girls at work or back when i was in school and its funny but nothing advances past it

>eating fast food on your cut

lol what are you doing

>just want to play poker all day every day

My family would kill me

thanks finbro you too

Yeah. Now I can buy alcohol in united states.

Eighteen fucking dollars

I probably wouldn't have spent the money on anything else anyway

>blunt things you say that make girls want you
Unfortunately, buddy. There's no such thing.
It'll be a long list of things that goes on through the evening. Be witty, poke at them a bit. It's the whole demeanor and not just words.
Really, it's hard to say and I'm sorry that I can't do a better job of putting it to words

I have a decent job, a gf, and friends but I am not enjoying life. Once you've had your heart broken it's hard to get everything put back together but I'm working on it