The sun's tirade

what do you think about this album's buttery smooth production and the tracks in general?
and why is isaiah least known TDE member though he has equal potential to other TDE members

This album was fucking shit

yep album disappointing as fuck

his songs compared to other top dawg members is unique i think they all have a signature style and flow but his is just sometimes intense or sincere

i am loving the album, although the wait has been so longgggggggggggg

The album was very hit and miss.

Good Songs:
>Wats Wrong
>Free Lunch
>Stuck in the Mud
>Tity and Dolla
>A Lot
>Park

decent-average
>everything else

no for da squaw?
rosegold?
find a topic?

i feel like its cilvia demo all over again, a bunch of great tracks that wont get noticed. this album is FLAMES EMOJI

I was disappointed because it's nowhere near as good as Cilvia Demo. I still enjoyed it but it sounds like he was actually on xanax for like a third of these tracks, shit makes me fucking sleepy.
Also, I fucking love the first half of Stuck In the Mud but the second half completely switches it up and it drives me nuts. I just wish they were two seperate tracks.

it's even worse than Blankface and that's saying something

TDE continues to prove that they are only relevant because of Kendrick

What's your hip hop aoty?
Not asking to argue

blank face was excellent, come on now

I agree but Q is definitely a worthy artist

clipping. - Splendor & Misery

Fucking no? It was decent with a few good songs. Was the black hippy remix of that part even on the album? Because its leagues better than the normal one, which shows how oddly average the album is.

its really good, im listening to this album more than T-Scotts album at the moment.

really wasn't expecting that.

feel a little regret torrenting might pick up a physical copy in the future

He's a wannabe kendrick clone

Have you even heard any of his albums...? He doesn't even try to sound like Kendrick stop talking out your ass

ur a kendrick clone bro

(j.Cole is a Kendrick clone)

2016 for TDE

Blank Face > UU > The Sun's Tirade

All better than 7/10

>but it sounds like he was actually on xanax for like a third of these tracks
He was

agreed

pls stop

this

easy 8/10 even with some tracks being kinda weak