Europeans are not having kids and the populations are aging

europeans are not having kids and the populations are aging.

after the boomers pass away by about the 2040s we're looking at a scenario where in the span of 10 years non-whites rise to 30-40% of western europe's population

then you have the migrant crisis, if every year 1 million africans/middle easterners come to Europe like they did in 2015, by 2040 that's over 25 million.

then you have all the legal immigration.

then you have miscegenation.

it's not unreasonable to think that pretty soon there won't be any europeans in europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3dGsHOVX0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont care lol

If that happens I know you guys are going to reserve a spot for me in Straya.

good, fuck europeans

feels good

I dunno I'm already going to Perth with my chinese girlfriend.

>it's not unreasonable to think that pretty soon there won't be any europeans in europe.

oh no, how will the world cope with no white devils anymore :sarcasm:

>in Austrasia

I only take solace in the fact that this will happen to us all and when whites across the world will be going through it so will we hopefully we can all meet in one country and be united under one flag one day.

Most of Iberia and Southeastern Europe were ruled by kebabs for centuries, and they survived.

But please, just kill the union jack. Better have a fucking leaf uh

>spen
>wait

>europe will fall in your lifetime

Good. Thats what white pigs deserve. Keep calling us shitskins, snowniggers. We will laugh when you will be minority in your own countries

Barely

Most migrants and refugees are male and will die without reproducing because contrary to the memes, the vast majority of white women marry white men.

>will die without reproducing
>shitskins

american logic patterns

Isn't God great?

as soon as they get any official status, they are importing their entire village over with them as Family class migrants. almost every european country has a policy that makes it easy for family members to migrate

Relax paddy. The Black and Tans are gone.

>country's fertility rate is >2

Depends if Syria will be declared a safe country before that deadline comes. We're already sending back tons of afghans who weren't able to get a permanent stay after such a short times.

By your logic, the UAE will be almost 100% Indian soon. But any sane person realizes you need Indian women for that to happen.

Plausible, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Difference is that in UAE Indians are slaves and Arabs can kick them out anytime they want.

Also, average European family has less than 2 kids on average. Rapefugees have 10+

Yes, the very few rapefugees who come over with a woman.

there is ton of shitskin women from northern africa in europe, plus white trash girls will go for anyone

>white master race
>get BTFO by a bunch of Africans and ragheads

youtu.be/I3dGsHOVX0g

>hurr literally nothing will happen in 25 entire fucking years
>even though we are barely at the beginning and already brexit happened
>and now trump in 60% white america
not gonna lie it's nice that you overreact so hard because it really drives the far right that much further

now that being said outside of the meetings for the proletarians i don't think doomsaying is at all productive
nor is it enjoyable to listen to

just history man

europoors are not very wise indeed

make it stop

>proletarians
fuck off commie scum

As Western Europe falls, Eastern Europe will rise.