Hey faggots! My name is Carta and I am a Dj

Hey faggots! My name is Carta and I am a Dj.
Got signed up with Spinnin' Records, just released my new hit "Shanghai"
Check it out, thought you guys might enjoy some quality music
youtube.com/watch?v=Eagm9TEOPSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH0QoBMyvaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre a couple years late lmao

late for what mate?
My records are fire

Soooo generic. 0815 Stuff

late for the whole spinnin records commercial big room garbo

fuck off guys
stop hating

your record is pretty cool desu

I wish you luck. Your music is cancerously derivative, braindead trash, but nonetheless. I'm sure you'll do well for yourself.

Hey fag, stop all that gay sidechaining.

t. someone with ears.

>I wish you luck. Your music is cancerously derivative, braindead trash, but nonetheless. I'm sure you'll do well for yourself.
Pretty much this.

haha you're calling my music cancer? Did you ever listen to the "indie" shit people listen to on this board???

nice b8
reminder to not reply to this thread past this point

We're gonna build a wall Paco. And your gay trance is going to be on the other side of it.

www.Sup Forums.org/advertise
faggot

okay calm down
all i wanted was to give you guys the taste of my music
this is a board for music isnt it?
Also i made a pretty decent music video i thought you guys liked
but if you don't, just leave this thread already

>Did you ever listen to the "indie" shit people listen to on this board???
What are you even doing here ?
Just get out and go enjoy your Gucci and your cocaine in Milan while you can. It won't last long my friend.

>Also i made a pretty decent music video
It was just a boring bland generic "guy dj's in club" video. Literally done 1000 times before.

Still, your musical style has been done a gazillion times before so I guess they fit.

>but if you don't, just leave this thread already
That's not how it works here gayboy.

i have seen this ugly motherfucker once in shanghai and i think his music is not better than the music of the one million other djs in shanghai only because he is rich he grabed some fame but it wont last long... fuck carta your music sounds like made by a retarded 3 years old

i accomplished more than you ever will, so youre the fucking "gayboy"

Don't film yourself dancing, man! You look like the biggest fucking tool. Work out, learn to dance or stay away from the camera.

lol, what did you accomplish? Releasing a shitty EDM album?

u mad fagit
Go write another sidechained to fuck song that men fuck each other in the ass to, perhaps it will calm you down.

i work out, faggot
me and my squad could easily fuck you up

>i work out, faggot
>me and my squad could easily fuck you up
I've seen you topless, my friend. You clearly don't work out.

>i work out, faggot
>me and my squad could easily fuck you up
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you clearly don't have a life, all you do is sit behind your computer all day and type shit like that up

Lurk moar newfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=hH0QoBMyvaY

good job on being a talentless hack

carta is the most ugly motherfucker i have seen in my life his music sounds like it is made by a retarded 3 year old child. only because his family is rich he bought some fame but for real he is not better than everyother wannabe dj in shanghai and there a millions. he should pull out his dick out of his mothers ass and burn his controller that he may never make music again.

you fucking think you know me? Taling shit about my family like that?

Every member of your family, including yourself, are weapons grade talentless faggot beaners who have never done anything non-mundane in their entire lineage.

Plus I fucked your mother.

holy shit that was trash, at least try to be somewhat original

i fucked his mother too

we don't take kindly to self-promoting shills on here, especially when the music is as uninspired and trashy as this. Best for you to leave quietly before Sup Forums breaks your spirit and enthusiasm for shitty music

I did as well

fucking faggot carta i bet you use your own jizz to style your hair. you are worthless carta go and fuck your mother your music is a joke

i fucked your mum carta and i fucked here good

I performed the same action

>"lurk moar newfag"
is this 2009

the process in question is not unknown to me

Guys who fucked cartas mother crew, assemble!

any info on his mom?
i'd like to tap that too

She's a huge ugly whore