ITT we judge eachother based on the last four albums we've listened to. PART 2

ITT we judge eachother based on the last four albums we've listened to. PART 2

protip: use billclintonswag.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gssWFVEHEU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not heard the rest but that britney album is great

You are either an edgy teenager or an edgy adult reliving his teenage years. Or you just want to hurt your ears.

You are an older club visitor.

An overgrown edgy teenager I suppose. I'm 21.

La Dispute are god tier.

Yup, I saw them a few weeks ago - thought they were insane.

You think you have a lot of friends

Really chill and quiet

Hates small talk
Outspoken, but really has nothing to say Introvert

Why is everyone in this thread a normie or a Sup Forumsdrone?

I dont really see anything normie in here too be honest. Also you seem like a person who think he knows a lot about music but mostly cares about it being known music or not.

>t. a self conscious, pretentious hipster

You have a healthy relationship with your mother

you hate the suburbs but at the same tim eowe most of who ou are to them

feeling nostalgic

trying to get out of a funk

14 years old

is doing an STEM degree

hasn't washed in 12 hours, keeps meaning to but gets sidetracked easily

masturbated too much yesterday and is still a little sore

can hold their own in social situations most of the time but gets tired of it pretty quickly

likes to take walks in the park

plagued by a near-constant neck/back pain that they can never seem to get rid of; contemplating seeing a massage therapist/chiropractor

loves overcast/rainy weather, frequently sleeps in the day

has lots of ideas for songs but very few completed ones

feeling excited about life

stays up very late into the night, rides public transport for fun

Yeah man, I really need to catch them whenever they come to Australia next. Jordan Dreyer is poetic as fuck, and so emotional.

Acts very patrish around his friends
introverted and probably depressed but ok if you talk to them

I just ordered this one

hahaha i'm in the wrong thread

pce

still a cool shirt

Sick taste

You like using psychedelic.

Okay that was actually pretty scarry desu. I do have a back pain, but it's not often it bothers me

w2c

Hi friends! These are my last 4 listens. Would like insults or recs I guess.

By the time the music ceases, will you know the feel of your feet or your face on the floor? Your cheap rewards and comical disparity try to keep you up, but you happen to look down sometimes.

It's all been lost before, so now there is nothing to lose. It's the latest style, to wear your heart on your chest, and you seem to be it's originator.

You savor the gifts sobriety brings and you lock your eyes with it's candy eyes as it's sweet sugar rain soaks into your clothes. You can still smell her scent no matter how many times you wash.

Neptune rejoices, yet there is no gift to or from the sea. It's merely a flip of the weather and a shade upon your face. The last endeavors of your life may not have been written in books, but you'll never forget them.

You got to break out before you do somebody in. You feel it grabbing your wrists, and pulling you taught. It's nobodies fault but you need somebody to blame.

Cast off in your dreams, you find holding tight does no good, as love just slips right through. But one day soon, you will laugh in their face.

After all you've seen, it still burns an image in the back of your head. As the sun begins to melt away, it still loves you and talks to you in that special way. You can taste it on your lips, although you were only familiar with it's spit, and that's how it'll always be.

The last you knew, the sky was pretty painted blue and it opened up to the green. But as things change, the black comes with the rain. Your colors have all flown away. Maybe you'll get caught in a slipstream, or an afternoon breeze, but as long as you're going somewhere, you'll find peace.

europeans everyone

Ye

Ha, silly me, forgot my picture. I'll do some more guesses to make up for it.

You put in way too much effort for this pointless thread.

>pointless thread
Shut up, everybody is having fun

i'll give you a backrub if you want ;)

on a serious note, you might wanna work on fixing your posture while the pain isn't too bad. might pay off in the long run.

Jump into a plane turbine.

You feel more distant from your parents than usual. Recently you have been contemplating how to get closer to them again.

End yourself you cynical bastard. Nobody fucking cares about you. Go end listen to some fucking shady ambient noise in your manchamber in your last fucking nights. Maybe you can play it at your funeral because nobody will be there to fucking complain.

you just woke up in a coma from 2011

you don't have to respond to people like him, you know. just ignore it and move on.

You're a funky thug that knows how to move his body.

no bullying ok

terrible

the album to the bottom right. whats the name of that album?

i like these threads

continuing

Last dream was a nightmare. First foot was your left. No matter where you hang up your coat, it always seems to throw you away. But you'll last, and you'll go through. Because the wondrous world is so beautiful and so new.

More inclined over your shoestring, than the wear of your shoes. More concerned with the lighting than love in the room. You'll find out soon, not all is as it is. The food and the wine have lost their fresh taste, and under starlight you'll eat all alone.

You just wanted them to be your friend, now the endless daydreams and memories are getting out of hand. You may close a door, but every window's fastened shut. No matter how much effort, they'll never open up.

Enamored by the spotlight, but put off by the crowd, you fear the greatest thing to ever happen because you don't think it's what you deserve. Sunk into the dirt, ans sucking up the sand, you know the true warmth of someones hand

They all seem to disagree. But you'll hold down on your bearings, and won't give up on your dreams. No matter how loud or how bad it gets, it's never what it seems. You'll find that placid spot in your pure blue lake.

To escape is to realize, reality is a bore. But the more you find, the scarier the deep recesses of your mind will seem. Reality may not be the best, but it's what you'll spend the rest of your life trying to find.

Welcoming to the New England Press, your the biggest star to ever come out the best. But you'll know the fuzz will fade away, as all reality crashes gray. The lights come on, and you may frown but give a heartfelt welcome to the sun.

I enjoy doing it. It's really fun. I like to write nonsense stuff, and this is a great environment to do it. Sorry you don't like it!

m-melancholy hopeful

Has a lot of friends, but doesn't currently feel particularly close to any of them.

This is good shit. Great taste user

you like posting in 'guess my personality' threads but don't actually contribute

glad you like it friend

anyone related or worked with Nujabes is real good

check out bop alloy and CYNE

>loves overcast/rainy weather, frequently sleeps in the day
Yes, spot on

>introverted and probably depressed but ok if you talk to them
Yeah, I guess you're right

I don't identified with nothing that you have post, but I loved anyway, made me laugh. You should frequent /lit/ I guess.

wow... you're spot on

you feel like you lack an identity and you're tired of being someone you're not

The blue one without a title is a classical guitar album by Steve Hackett

you like looking at nature pics on your computer, while you sit alone in your room

>I've been sad lately.

Hackett's great, I even prefer his revisions of Genesis tracks over the originals most of the time to be shamefully honest

youtube.com/watch?v=gssWFVEHEU8

what's the album with the comic-ish cover art?

No zappa...i'm disappointed

Nope. not really

black atlass sucked tho

close, but not quite. whenever I do that I actually just end up pissed at myself, so I avoid it. made me laugh though

Thanks, that was an interesting listen. I like the vocals and lyrics, not sure how I feel about the instrumentals however. They're a bit too discordant.Will be check out the rest of this album.

>You think you have a lot of friends
Savage.

you're a classy, sophisticated gentleman

fucking weirdo

You think 'quirky' is a compliment
You listen to music I haven't listened to
You've got a goofy form of the blues at the moment.
I hope you've done acid or ketamine at least once. Otherwise you're a goofball.

Almost forgot my swag

taking a trip down memory lane?

You are planning to impregnate a woman, have her create a child, then be a father who one fateful day will awkwardly take his child aside to listen to pink Floyd telling them 'it's really deep and important music'. But your kid will secretly have been browsing Sup Forums, and on that day will realize his father is a giant pleb and write a greentext story about it.

Listening to The World That Summer right now

That new Thee Oh Sees record is fucking fantastic

savage

Wew lad

Cheer up, it might never happen.

You wish you could travel in time.

Whats that album next to Kind of Blue?

wherever you live the weather is kinda cloudy and cold and you like it
you get drunk on a wednesday
ironically cries himself to sleep