Tell me your opinion and experience with this country, Sup Forums

Tell me your opinion and experience with this country, Sup Forums

2bh looks kinda irrelevant than estonia and lithuania

I don't have any experience with this country

it is pretty

your country's a sham, been there several times and i've never seen a single kangaroo

i like australia

How did you guys get away with it twice?

hitler?

It's a beautiful country with the best capital in Europe, I love the Danube valley near Krems. Beer is ok. Food is actually not as bad as in Germany because of based Donaumonarchie influences like Bohemian Knödel.

Austrian women are hideous though, Hungarian women are far better looking (and they're easier).

Schwarzenegger is the ideal human being.
Was friends with this Austrian chick in highscool and wanted to paizuri her, but she was a little crazy

Overall good country

won against them in football

Daily reminder that Eternal Osterreich is the origin of all evil.

Its nice of you to have a park named after my country

basements

I was talking to these austrian girls on skype webcam and I jokingly said do you hate jews and then one of them got closer to the camera and whispered "i hate jews"

ARROGANT SMUG CUNTS THAT CANT DRESS DESPITE MAKING 5K€ MONTH

RAKÚŠACI VON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice. who was your quarterback

Alle Österreicher, die ich kennengelernt habe waren schnöselige Lackaffen, aber ich trau euch wirklich mehr zu. Gibt Leute, die sagen Österreicher sind in Ordnung Bayern aber nicht, mein Eindruck war umgekehrt.
Ich kannte einen in Berlin geborenen Österreicher, der wollte in Berlin immer als Österreicher wahrgenommen werden, war in Österreich aber immer der Piefke, weil er keinen Dialekt konnte. Überhaupt sind Österreicher unentspannt, weil sie, seitdem sie einen auf undeutsche Nation machen, immer die Unterschiede hervorheben wollen.
Soko Wien (ich glaube ihr nennt es Soko Donau) ist meine Lieblingssoko

>"austrian" born in Berlin
Yeah...

Autistic right-wing extremists who can enjoy beautiful landscapes whenever they get out of their basements.

He has Austrian Citizenship. Uses it to vote for the Austrian Greens

>Hungarian women are far better looking (and they're easier).
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP FUCKING OUR WOMEN

Austria-Hungary when? Just annex us already

I can't handle all these memes

Nice sprats, latvia.

> tfw Raúl Albiol (the footballer), who said before the 2008 EC that he was excited to go to Austria and see the kangaroos, has earned more money than you would in 700 lives

Also, who /rex/ here?

traurig aber wahr

I agree. Austria and Hungary are basically one nation. If only you could stop speaking some milky way language

saviors of the world when the robots take over

Which Austrian Bundesland is the worst and why?

Inverted Peru.

Their language resembles German.
Cool mountains.
Drunken Russians in the Alps.
Tschuschen elsewhere.
Marillenschnaps is god tier.
Spritzer is gross though. No seriously, mixing wine with mineral water??

>Their language resembles German
Gee, I wonder why