Does Sup Forums like post-punk?

does Sup Forums like post-punk?

>le white america is racist meme
This deserves worse than being in the trash.

>not getting the actual point of the song

are you 10?

I didn't listen to it, I don't listen to sjw cuck music.

i love this album, all politics aside

but this album came out before sjw and cucks were a thing.

Why did he do it, Sup Forums?

I unironically hate fat people

look at that face he is crawling for some black cock
As a black cock lover I can say that I recognize that face on the mirror, so yes he loves black cock

richey a qt

There were always sjws and cucks. The terms are pretty new, but their existence is not.

You can still kind of see the 4 REAL scar on his arm in the first pic.

richey an angel

Being fat is immoral because of the negative effect is has on the environment.

A lot of this album is pretty much the antithesis to that though. Archives of Pain is pro-capital punishment, or at the very least sympathetic towards it. PCP is anti-political correctness.

It ends with a refrain of

"Fuck the Brady bill
Fuck the Brady bill
If God made man they say
Sam Colt made him equal

It's pretty funny to see liberals horrified at this sentiment

On top of which it's more of an attack on the rich political elites than white Americans as a whole. It's a Lenny Bruce quote I believe.

So he could jon Crystal Castles

I've been meaning to get into MSP for a while. Is all their stuff worth listening to?

Kaiser Chiefs are pretty cool

All their stuff with Richey is pretty good. After he disappeared, their lyrics lost their bite, but they are still alright. Everything Must Go, and This is My Truth are pretty good. Journal for Plague Lovers is also worth a listen and was made using lyrics Richey left behind. all the other stuff is kind of hit or miss, but worth it if you like them. They have never made an objectively terrible album.

Such a weird reactionary opinion. This album is literally just nihilism and suicidal thoughts. There might be some angry politics here and there, but it's more a look into Richey's mind than any positive statement. 4st 7lbs is probably the best song about having an eating disorder ever written.