Who are artists out there that just goes batshit insane on concerts?

Who are artists out there that just goes batshit insane on concerts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGOz8xAKgts
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6bCco7cEA
youtu.be/f2vv1FSUPBY
youtube.com/watch?v=G8C-BwAbAdc
youtube.com/watch?v=VpS74BKoOmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GG
G

MC Ride of Death Grips

Darby Crash

Mike Patton sometimes, depending on what band you're seeing and what kind of setlist they chose for the gig

bob dylan

>are

Back when Gallows was good and still had Frank Carter doing vocals (are they even still active anymore?) they had a pretty fun punk show reminiscent of 80s hardcore shows. Usually every member but the drummer would play on the floor and whatever chaos happened happened.

Thats not necessarily an artist making a spectacle of themselves though, if you want straight up shenanigans The Horrors's lead singer back when they released their first lp would spiderman up into the rafters of whatever venue they would play. I don't know how intensive Flaming Lips goes anymore but when I caught them a few years ago they opened by walking out of a giant LED vagina, and Wayne Coyne did the classic giant laser shooting hands and the walk on top of the crowd in a bubble ball thing. Notable moments from Jamie Stewart's solo opening act for Swans on The Seer tour were him playing a nintendo ds as a primary instrument and shooting ice cubes at a gong from across the stage with a slingshot for percussion effect.

In general though no one really goes that hard anymore. GG Allin was a very short lasting flame but he's revered for a reason. Nowadays Desiigner throwing up while playing Panda is considered headline worthy

Basically I recommend noise or hardcore punk shows if you want to feel extremely engaged

the band Viet Cong when they play Death live

I've witnessed this. Shaky knees 2015, probably the sickest shit I've ever seen

Add to this, FIDLAR goes pretty nuts, Father John Misty is always very engaged with the crowd, Mastodon was awesome. Really the higher energy the music, the more likely that the performers will be into it.

poor man's Eugene S. Robinson

Is it true that alice glass took out her tampon and threw it into the audience when they performed on kimmel?

John fucking Maus
youtube.com/watch?v=FGOz8xAKgts

A lot of punk acts

I saw a video of them from 199x playing planet telex and things off of Pablo Honey and they used to have a shit-ton of energy on stage, all of them

Thom still acts weird but I think they used to have more energy

youtube.com/watch?v=IK6bCco7cEA
This dude fucking throws his guitar around and shit

youtu.be/f2vv1FSUPBY

John Otway does forward rolls, headbutts microphones, swings them around, jumps on amps and more,
youtube.com/watch?v=G8C-BwAbAdc
youtube.com/watch?v=VpS74BKoOmg

>does forward rolls
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Off the stage at 65 now.

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

Seriously though. He burnt down a mafia owned club in Paris for a laugh during a gig.