What was his worst album? I'd say pic related

What was his worst album? I'd say pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMhMaNAmT-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd be wrong because it was Never Let Me Down
Black Tie White Noise was an improvement

Hunky Dory

I'd argue Tin Machine is worse if it counts. If not than Never Let Me Down. Black Tie White Noise was alright, nothing special but not as awful as people say.

Hunky Dory

stupid hippie flower power shit with bad song writing

his best album along with 1.outside

Hunky Dory was one of his best albums you IDIOTS

wew lads

I would count Tin Machine

all his albums from the 80s are shit

>scary monsters

Let's Dance was alright as well

Hunky Dory is the least good album I've heard of Bowie

shit art too

Is Never Let Me Down very good? No, but it's definitely not his worst. It's probably the best of the dance period. It's better-produced than any of them, and a couple songs are pretty good (Time Will Crawl especially).

It really isn't that bad at all but it's definitely not better than Let's Dance or Tonight if that's what you were implying. Even the worst Bowie is still pretty good but come on Never Let Me Down is mindless AOR. It's still better than any other artist making that trite but it's still his least creative or interesting.

I actually skipped this album for 2 years because of how shit the art is. Album itself is pretty good desu, the production and song writing is probably right below Blackstar for his post 2000 Era. Plus has a dope cover of the modern lovers.

Time Will Crawl alone saved that album.
youtube.com/watch?v=gMhMaNAmT-U

>oh you pretty things
>stupid hippie flower power shit
if you insist user

>his least creative or interesting

Do you really think that, though? Let's Dance and Tonight are half rehashes/covers. Each of them has maybe one excellent original and one or two more that are decent. Same goes for NLMD, except only one or two songs aren't new.

Perhaps but Let's Dance and Tonight are at least more catchy, fun, and lively. Let's Dance especially is incredibly solid, it's almost dance punky at times, I can see arguing NLMD is better than Black Tie but I personally don't think it can hold anything to Let's Dance or Tonight. I could agree it's probably his worst era (83-93) if that means anything since its still pretty solid.

fair