Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4
youtu.be/mM-qfpK-mUs
youtu.be/bP1SkB-Sny4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feelsbadman

*sadandysturmer.jpeg*

BUT THE WHYS ARE UNCLEAR

What the HELL Happened to Orlando Bloom?!?

he orlando bloom himself

JOINING A FAN CLUB WITH MY FRIEEEEEEENDS

hell yeh

ladies and gentlemen, the king (is half undressed) of music: Andy Sturmer

Solo Andy Sturmer album WHEN?!

Never 'cause he's a poor drunk deadbeat who hits his kids and lives in a one room apartment.

(don't ask me why I know that)

I don't believe you

Wait - he has kids?

PRINCESS TOADSTOOOOOOLLL
I KNOW YOU'RE FRIGHTEEEEENED

Such a goddamn beautiful voice. His music has made me so happy and gotten me through a lot - I just wish there was some way to tell him, but he's pretty well hidden.

I'm sorry. I have his address t b h

ALL YOUR WORDS ARE ALPHABET SOUP

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4

yes.

But...how do you know? That's a pretty crazy claim for somebody that not a lot of information is known about publicly.

So you either know him or you been creeping.

Ever write to him?

TFW nobody on Sup Forums appreciates Spilt Milk anymore

family

hes not a very good dude

Well... if it's the case and you're telling the truth...

I'm sorry, man.

its ok. but sometimes people will idolize people who arent good people because they like their art

I understand. I don't know what went wrong - and it really sucks if what you've said is true.

Nevertheless, I still believe he has a fantastic voice, fantastic musical skills, and he is (or was) a really talented writer. Wish I could tell him how much his art meant to me - because it really changed my life and got me out of some anxiety problems I was having.

I hope he finds peace and satisfaction and turns over a new leaf somewhere down the line. Hate to hear that he's not a good person, and I'm extremely sorry for anybody who has been affected by his unkindness.

Is he working on anything currently? I love the demos that are floating around online

No, he can't really make music anymore unless it's commercially (as in, for a cartoon or something)

he had a bad life and bipolar though, he wasn't always like that

he also doesn't look like that anymore. he went 'JUST'

I showed Spilt Milk to a friend of mine - a long, long time ago. I really dug the record and I thought he would too. He ended up liking it after a while, but his first reaction to it was, "This is scary."

At first, he couldn't put his finger on it. Then over time, he figured out that it was really unnerving to him the way Andy sang. He felt that the expression in Andy's voice was very angry and headstrong - no matter what the subject of the lyrics were.

I can kind of hear it. One reviewer once said that Andy sang like a "man who had been scorned and hurt most of his life" or something along those lines. I figured it had something to do with coping with some sort of social anxiety, but I suppose bipolar disorder could explain that "feeling" in his voice.

I'm in pain I feel sick

What do you mean?

There's a chance that this person is lying, or is very misinformed. I heard from somebody that worked on a project with him just last year that he was well-off and happy and spending a lot of time with his family... So - idk.

I seriously hope you guys don't believe this dude is telling the truth about Andy

Costanza saves the day

I'm going to start posting Andy Sturmer "What Did He Mean By This" threads every day.

he's divorced, dude.

I can't prove anything to you because he refuses to take pictures and is a hermit. Don't believe that's fine

welp I feel depressed

What does he even look like now?

Do you guys like Author Unknown?

I love it and pretty much anything Jason Faulkner does

Fat and bald and angry

It really sucks but I have heard overall in youtube and now in these comments that Andy is a bit of an asshole. It sucks because I loved Spilt Milk though obviously you agree with some of the lyrical content and the emotion in his voice heard as you guys have already noted . You would also think someone like him would be more well off with the way he influenced early millenial cartoon themes. I mean dude helped put Puffy Ami Yumi on the fucking map.

So yeah its really dissapointing. Didn't old bandmate Manning also have some choice words about him too? Manning still looks good too if his most recent performance in the 2000's is anything to go by.

Anyway yeah. Fucking sucks when your mental image is shattered.

Can't or won't? I know he was credited for doing a song or two on people's albums but only as a musician.

There's a book out about Jellyfish now that contains new interviews with everyone including Andy. The writer said that Andy was nice and approachable and happy

HYPOCRITE

FOUR FLUSHER

SNAKEINTHEGRASSJUSTASWINDLERANDWOLFINSHEEPSCLOTHIIING...

LIAAAAR!!!

YES! Listen to his scream at the end of this live recording: youtu.be/mM-qfpK-mUs

It's at 3:47

If anything, I'm happy that there are at least 13 people that are familiar with Jellyfish on this board

That's Joaquin Phoenix

Nigga R U Kidding Me? I had to jump right in the moment I saw dude's face. Jellyfish fans represent!

Makes me so happy.

I remember seeing stuff on Sup Forums about Jellyfish back around 2010-2011, but never see anybody talk about it now.

Such an incredible band!

More live jellyfish greatness

youtu.be/bP1SkB-Sny4