t. jelly flyover state.

What part of cali are you from?

Something tells me that OP is from Shasta or the Sierra Nevadas

Nunavut.

Literally Mordor.

Complete shithole to live in though.

Scenery from the southern California countryside

More of California's natural beauty

This is just a pic of Arizona really quick while I find more breathtaking images of California

South Bronx is part of California now?

gramado

In this photo, young Californians gather to watch the fascinating California landscape

Arizona again, sorry to bore you. But more magnificent California sceneries to come!

naw

More from California, simply captivating

Pokhara desu

RARE
A
R
E

Is this San Bernardino or Compton?

Now since when did you get internet in Nepal

Earlier then your country desu

Taiga and swamps in southern Siberia.

I always thought that Siberia was nothing but tundra all year long

Dubious statement imo

Of the places I've been so far, the train ride from Denver through the Rockies into Utah was pretty incredible. But it's also freshest in my mind because that was less than two weeks ago. The Cascades are gorgeous, especially Mt. Shasta area and southern Oregon. Crater Lake. Big Sur (most of the pacific coast really). Redwood/sequoia forests. Grew up in Hawaii and it's pretty astounding as well. All the islands are different but the Big Island is my favorite. Happens to be where I'm from. Huge (crust-denting) mountains, valleys, desert, rolling grassy plains, a half dozen different types of forest, volcanic craters, sea cliffs (the biggest ones are on Molokai though), active lava flows. The beaches, of course. And nothing is farther than a couple hour's drive from anything else.

This country is ridiculous from a natural scenery standpoint. Especially coming from a little island, the scale of it almost incomprehensible. I've only seen a tiny fraction so far. Plus Canada is right there and basically the same country so you might as well go check out their stuff as well. Going to Toronto next week actually.

Love being an American.

This is Tomsk oblast, literally a giant swamp, maybe the largest on the planet. Tundra is far to the north from here.