/cum/ - Camerixo

Dead Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

katu.com/news/local/portland-police-arrest-man-suspected-of-vandalism-in-anti-trump-protest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me on top

Why don't you love southern women?

stay on your side of the thread

alone

More like behind the fence... aimirite

I'm an actual Mexican and I don't hate Trump

I just realized something TERRIBLE about /cum/.

MexiCAN
CANadian
AmeriCAN

do tell

katu.com/news/local/portland-police-arrest-man-suspected-of-vandalism-in-anti-trump-protest

average anti-Trump untermensch

oh

Only illegals and chicanos hate Trump
In fact a lot of legal Mexicans hate illegals because they consider them lazy for not going through the legal process like they did and just mooching off the system instead

>watching Bloodsport
>all the best characters never got a proper storyline

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I just realized something terrible about sperm

>come home after a long day
>see this in your room

what do?

me on top right

>legal Hispanics

Fixed that for you, we're American, not Mexican, and yes, that is exactly why we hate them.

Did you know? According to US federal law, there is a principle called inter criminis that dictates that there are different stages to a crime. The first are cogitation and preparation for a crime, and the final two are the attemp to perform a crime and the execution of the crime itself. Cogitation and preparation are not considered crime, even if proven to exist, while attemped crime and executed crime are. In other words, it's perfectly legal for me to suggest I am a serial killer, a terrorist or a rapist. One could even rant on how he is thinking about killing the president and he wouldn't be arrested, because that would be cogitation, and not a death threat. How does that make you feel? Discuss.

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In addition to that, preparation is not a crime either. One could print many blueprints of the white house, prepare a sniper rifle, bombs, write a manifesto, etc, in preparation for a potential presidential assasination, for example. If the police found out about all of that, the man could not be arrested, even if he was plotting to perform such major crime.

gay

Chicano would never admit he's not Mexican and actually American. Meme harder.

What's the very cheapest I could get a hooker lad? need to lose my virginity before judgement day

Really stimulates my cranium

Ask your mom.

>only virgins are going to heaven on Judgement day
>wants to lose virginity for Judgement day

My right wrist doesn't move anymore. I have control over my fingers, I can still use them, but my right wrist is dead. I can't do things such as the stop hand sign or bend my right wrist to take the wheel of a vehicle anymore. It also feels uncomfortable.

wanted to share this image with /cum/

Put some bengay on it

befriend

remember when netflix mailed you dvd's like some fucking caveman?

As if posting Love Live was not bad enough, you also post the worst of them.

smart man, welcome to the inner circle...

I remember getting VHS from Blockbuster young'un.

I was renting n64 games from blockbuster, faggot-kun

helping my fap

No. It's already been like that for some time now. I think it's the consquence of too much computer time. My doctor told me the nerves in the hand are kill and I'd need some laser surgery to get my wrist back and I can't afford that. It's not like I care though. I don't use my wrist for anything except for writing, masturbating and exercising.

What kind of stuff do you need user?

Put. Some. Bengay. On. It. NOW.

gay

nozomi is worst

maki is fifth mu's

have some more help with best aqour

I don't know what a Bengay is. Does it revive dead nerves? If my doctor told me it's a dead nerve and also all my internet research (including asking /adv/ and /sci/'s /med/ general) then its a fucking dead nerve. What the fuck does Bengay do? Do they sell that in Dallas?

cute

I'm happy we don't have fedoras in /cum/ for once. I'm glad we can appreciate the beauty of anime and have meaningful discussions without troglodytes ruining them. What was the last book you read?

nozomi is a fertility goddess

HOW ARE MY BOYS DOIN

>I'm happy we don't have fedoras in /cum/ for once. I'm glad we can appreciate the beauty of anime and have meaningful discussions without troglodytes ruining them. What was the last book you read?

>I'm happy we don't have fedoras in /cum/ for once. I'm glad we can appreciate the beauty of anime and have meaningful discussions without troglodytes ruining them. What was the last book you read?

she is a bovine

this one is a real gem

Love Live is shit. im@s is better.

I'm about halfway through Blue Bamboo

you know like that angle where they are on there stomach, and the legs a split a bit.. like that
helping well

Idk 2bh I just think it's a funny word and Cartman put some of it on Kyle's wrist in the World of Warcraft episode of South Park

There still are people who like im@s who are alive?

imats?

What's your favorite TV show growing up?

I liked PB and J otter

I definetely have a lot of those but they'd get me banned. This is as lewd as I can get on a blue board withou risking a ban.

no. it's called idol master.

you must be an oldfag
yeah, the bans are a flowing as its too hot to do it as of late. This work and i like this miku artist

r8 my fresh ink

I am not an oldfag. I have been on imageboards for two years only.

>that lump

what is it though?

oh. I thought you were since rarely anyone posts the old ones from idolmaster except for anal queen and the cinderella girls
>how to ruin your life in one easy step

i want a seiyuu gf

Pretty slow /cum/ tonight?

Isn't "SILK SCARF" the coolest, or what? V

I'm studying up on the hip and trendy "SILK SCARF" right now. V

I wonder if "SILK SCARF" is trendy faraway too...

we're all playing the new pokemon

Its friday and i cant stop playing endless legend

I have autism. Just now I had a thirty minute fantasy travel.

But I do.

[spoiler] I'm southern too. [/spoiler]

playing a videogame f a m

Hey, kid.

Do you got the PEEP?

Heh... Let me show you my PEEP!

>I thought it was because it's Friday
>some weeb shit

You're probably right.

Rural ones I do. Urban ones are just as bad as Yankees, though, if not worse. None of them are virgins past 16, though.

normies are out for friday

>Urban ones are just as bad as Yankees

Kind of unsettling how cities in Texas have the same kind of hipster shit as Portland or Toronto.

this thread could use some gayposting desu

List of good posts in this thread:

That's only Austin and the arts district of Dallas and sometimes Deep Ellum (but that's mostly Mexicans). But yes, Austin is ultra hipster and might as well be west coast trapped in Texas.

I was out... and I came back to post. Doesn't anyone else have that kind of commitment?

waw

Well done.

There he is, there he goes again

Pat Benatar

Sup Forums is so slow because of normies being out it's nothing impressive he guessed his own post

Nighty night user, see you tomorrow.

trying to drink piss beer

fuck this gay earth

I'm dyslexic so that counts as trips. Better prepare some tea and cake.

>guessed
i'd bet on either a script or mod shitposting, who would be autistic enough to guess their own post lmao

good post

All these deleted posts and I was thinking janny was asleep.

piss beer is the master race

>Deleting that

Nice try faggot, go to bed.

Here is food for the thought.

If the USA won the war of 1812, why didn't they annex Canada?