I don't get it. It's like listening the same song for 1 hour

I don't get it. It's like listening the same song for 1 hour.

delete your account

HOOOOOOOLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I didn't care for it either

JEEEESUUUUSSSS

I've never listened to this but I don't see how that's a bad thing. If the song is a good song and it's an hour long then what's the problem? It's just an hour of good music.

YOU'RE NAME IS FUGGG :-DDDDD

I dont like this album but its more because i think giras vocals are really really annoying

>OP's taste is a pile of shit
Wow! How surprising and original!

>implying
I bet you're a punk fan nigger

Swans is just and band for edgy college age kids, just like Current 93 and Death in June. The same kids listening to Swans now are the same ones who were shopping at Hot Topic and listening to System of a Down 10 years ago.

This. The insane overratedness of Swans these days is on par with the insane overratedness of Twenty One Pilots, you guys just like whatever you're told it cool. But Swansfags are worse, at least TOP fans know that they are plebs, Swans fans seriously think they're cool. Wish I had saved a pic of that threat where that kid posted a pic of hundreds of dollars for of Swans vinyl. So much cringe.

TOP fans, genuinely think that they are patrician user...That's the joke.

I'LL LIIIEEEE TO MYSELF

But what a song it is!

Raping a slave!?! So edgy!!! xD

No, most people who enjoy TOP I'm sure realize they're basically listening to pop music. Swans fans think they're special 2deep4u snowflakes.

Have you ever talked to someone with a blurryface shirt before?

No why the fuck would I do that

Find someone who likes TOP irl and have them tell you how they really feel about the band. That or just go on tumblr.

>be me
>go on tinder date with skinnyfat nu male
>talk about music for most of the date
>only thing we have in common
>he's like 30 and still listening to Sup Forumscore
>ask what his fave bands are
>i-i like GY!BE
>and swans
>try to hold in my laughter but i can't
>he unmatched me the next day

i actually like GY!BE though, but he was trying so hard when he said he likes swans i asked what he liked about them he couldn't even articulate a proper response, clearly only likes them for the image and too seem obscure.

I don't get it. It's like OP is a faggot who should kill himself.