In the rest of the world, the men would be white and the baby would be black...

In the rest of the world, the men would be white and the baby would be black. Also they would be labeled Nazis for wearing the flag and being patriotic.

In Turkey, their men are so alpha that they cuck the black bulls. They also get their minorities to be so integrated that they're staunch nationalists. What is Turkey doing right that the rest of the world gets wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

knoema.com/atlas/Sri-Lanka/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam. It's a naturally alpha religion.

Compare alpha Chechens to beta Russians.
Compare alpha Indonesians to beta Philips.
Compare alpha Paki's to beta Indians.
Compare alpha Turks to beta Europeans.

It's the circle of life. Puny dicked Jesus could never compete with MohammChad. Neither could his followrs vice versa. It's just the cycle of life.

Allahu Ackbar.

10/10 thread

Have you ever met an afro-Turk?

No but i would like to meet one of them one day

Why won't the Turkish censuses include Afro Turks?

t.ahmed

t. Poojeet

The Templars battered the shit out of the Moors lad.

Jokes aside, the Iberian Moors were probably the most we'll ever see from "Europeanized muslims". I'd go as far as saying they were more European than Bosnia is nowadays.

knoema.com/atlas/Sri-Lanka/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent#

You what, m8?

Pretty much this, it's a dominant religion that unites all regardless of what they are.

All other religions are cuck religions.

Yes but
I am not from India

Offical consensus is everyone who calls themself a Turk is a Turk. Written on the laws

is this true ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

>İzmirli Ahmet Ali,[1] was an Ottoman aviator who may have been the first Black pilot in aviation history.

Does that make people mad?

No.

No, why?

>the first Black pilot in aviation history
>is an ottoman afro turk

re-establish Devlet-i Aliyye when

Idk. I heard Euro's get mad when people do. With them having old countries it's understandable. National identity being eroded and what not.

>europeanized muslims
are you saying they were turbo degenerates? define europeanized because bosnians who aren't brainwashed by saudi petro dollar sponsored wahabbism are probably the most relaxed muslims out there, and that's despite the fact that all their neighbors want to genocide them.

>Christianity
>European

heh

not really
even your average villager dude wont mind achmed if he's assimilated or integrated and doesn't hold completely ideological conflicting views (like muh sharia etc)
there are always gonna be racists (the irrational kind) though, but that's just isolated midschool dropouts with goldfish brains, hardly a majority as europeans are often educated.

the 4channers who don't want achmed to consider himself part of their nation despite assimilation or integration are mostly teenagers trying to be edgy and/or reactionist people who are tired of all the overly optimistic and, frankly, retarded multiculti ideals propagated in their countries. i mean if a minority doesn't integrate well, is high on crime statistics and have a high chance to fit a nigger-esque stereotype, attacking you for no reason and so on, it's easy to hate them all.

in turkey the culture itself doesn't allow for cuckoldry kind of, and it's like this in most mena countries. an example are the syrian trash people who are in the cities gathered in their slum quarters. they were savages in syria and intend on staying that way in turkey.

so they move out in packs carrying knives and shit, get into a discussion with a taxi driver (this actually happened), and the taxi driver just goes over to his colleague buddies who then all get döner blades, knives, bats, etc. and attack those syrians, and a huge brawl commences.

people have already died in turkey cause of this shit. tldr in turkish culture if minorities cause issues you can bet your ass on vigilante groups going ham.

also the fact that turks are used to another relatively tribal and violent minority, the kurds, who often operate like mafias in the big cities, means they are experienced. seriously if dope smuggling serial-killer mafioso kurds cannot successfully cuck you how are syrian economic rapefugees going to?

long writeup but your question actually made me think

>Virgin
>implying he wasn't deep dicking Mary Magdalene erry day

That's pretty interesting man. Do you live in a village?

>long writeup but your question actually made me think
Your welcome.

nah but I've talked and dealt with many, both in their villages and when they move into the capital. most are nice fokes and smarter than you'd think tb.h.

good thread

this nigga gets it, im glad your neurons fired

>MohammChad
kek

bump

>Compare alpha Chechens to beta Russians.
Russians cucked them into irelevance same goes for muslim mongoloid.

>Compare alpha Indonesians to beta Philips.

>Compare alpha Paki's to beta Indians.
Indians BTFO cowardly pookis on a daily basis

>Compare alpha Turks to beta Europeans.
Europeans raped Turkey into a secular state and made an alcoholic homosexual overthrow the cuckliphe and abrogate the cuckliphate, it is like the Saudis forced the Pope to disolve the Catholic Church.

>seriously trying to debunk this meme
>france

>It's the circle of life. Puny dicked Jesus could never compete with MohammChad.

Turks in Istanbul are pretty racist to blacks.
Only these backwards islamic strongholds like Gaziantep would accept blacks.

this post is %110 correct

>Turks in Istanbul are pretty racist to blacks.
Why? I have been traveling by metro for years and i see lots of black people every day. I have never seen someone insult them or even look at them funny

POO

> made an alcoholic homosexual overthrow the cuckliphe and abrogate the cuckliphate

hello muhammad erdogan brexwian

my fucking sides
Good post, lad.