Why did you waste your time trying to learn this ugly language?

Why did you waste your time trying to learn this ugly language?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NggBZh5LSy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earning money

I couldn't help it m8 I was bloody born here. Plus I hear it's quite a lovely language to listen to for many foreigners.

First off, pic-related. Not even ironically. How many instances of the letter "u" do you smelly fuckers use? If it's less than 4 per word than you're using American english.
*to earn money

dunno probably because it's the lingua franca of our times

I honestly type using British English. It makes me look more refined and helped me pass my thesis.

>having to actually study english
>not learning by osmosis just listening music, watching movies and shitposting

"cлyшaя мyзыкy" нe пepeвoдитcя кaк "listening music"

I only use paedophiles and that's just because I talk about paedophiles a lot in real life. People swallow my opinions on child molesting a lot better if I sound like House. And by opinions I mean semen. And by people I mean people because the NSA has cucked our sense of humor.

Fuckin snobbish amerifat cunt. Britain should have won.

kek

American valour is what made and makes America the Saviour of Australia, bitch ass nigga.

>he had to "learn" english

if you have grown up with the internet you become good at it by yourself without any textbook or whatsoever

I bet you drink tea as well and you always use dumb phrases like "shall I be the mother" before pouring the bloody drink

I'd love to hear your pronunciations and how you sound while having a conversation in English.

>if you have grown up with the internet you become good at it by yourself without any textbook or whatsoever
>if you have grown up
>you become good at it
>any textbook or whatsoever
Well, besides you making just one grammar mistake and speaking with syntax similar to Hans the Assrapist, you did pretty good for a whole sentence :)

Nah, I prefer Turkish coffee

>typing with British English

I'd be scared of triggering bongs. They don't appreciate it when we say lad or mate.

I've met one guy who bothered with Turkish coffee, he was Ukrainian and an incredibly pretentious Ukrainian at that

vocaroo.com/i/s0NggBZh5LSy

Because when I moved to Ausfalia I realised no one here speaks Afrikaans

>Dealing with Ukrainians at all
That's right dodgy business.
Pic related, you can refer any triggered bongs to it

no, that's as above board as you like

individual Ukrainians tend to be civilised (or rather prone to admire the finer points of civilisation), in larger numbers they exhibit the kind of mentality one'd expect of people too poor for Russia

Almost sounds like a Japanese accent, but not bad.

Not bad
Fair enough. The one Ukrainian I know here is a drug dealer.

Sounds pretty natural

>My case described.

Going to language class is fag-tier phagottry.