People don't discuss Kate Bush anymore? Do you still care about her music? Favorite albums and songs?

People don't discuss Kate Bush anymore? Do you still care about her music? Favorite albums and songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVT51S0Hmnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Night of the Swallow is my favourite song.

Everything. Everything she ever did is my favorite thing. I saw her in person two years ago. She turned into a bird.

Nigga people like me still talk about her wtf are you talking about? Also, my favorite album by her is A Sensual World

fuck

>ywn be a bird with kate

Out of all the woman musicians regularly waifu'd on Sup Forums, I'd say Kate has the most discussion accompanying that.

Really great artist.

Her music is good but dated as fuck sounding.

But still very good. Dated music has its charms.

>not Grimes and Bjork
and I love all of these artists btw including St. Vincent

One of the best goddamn pop songwriters of all time.

50 words for snow is underrated. Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=nVT51S0Hmnk

I've been in Grimes threads. It's pretty much like one or two people posting youtube links and the others posting pictures of her and talking about how they want to lick her feet or whatever.

Bjork threads are much better than that, but still a sizeable amount of waifu-ing. It's a ratio really, and I'd still say Kate comes out on top.

The Grimes threads have unironically a lot of good discussion. They may be secretly the best threads on Sup Forums.

Grimes and Bjork bring more "look at this quirky picture of them aren't they just cute?" rather than discussion. Bush brings the most musical discussion of any female artist as far as Sup Forums is concerned.

Outside the production maybe, nothing she did feels dated. Like a lot of older musicians that are considered great, the well done songwriting/composition in her music makes her last beyond her time.

Those freaky posts are very few compared to over 300 posts per thread. You're exaggerating a lot.

She's one of the greatest singers and songwriters, period

My personal album ranking

>Hounds of Love
>The Dreaming
>Aerial
>The Kick Inside
>The Sensual World
>Never For Ever
>50 Words for Snow
>Lionheart
>The Red Shoes

Even her weaker ones are still a solid 7 or more
>

>Lionheart that low

:(

>Grimes and Bjork bring more "look at this quirky picture of them aren't they just cute?" rather than discussion.
It's not like that. Visit right now the current Grimes thread. There's a lot of good discussion here.

I'd switch The Sensual World with The Kick Inside.

>People don't discuss Kate Bush anymore?
are you serious? people discuss kate bush constantly wtf you on nigga

I've been listening to her early demos a lot recently and it's insane how many great songs she'd written by age 14.

link?

Too much of it is shitposting, relationship discussion in terms of her, certain pics, about her fandom, and that she's beautiful. There was for a little bit actual discussion about her music regarding Lethe, but that only went on for a couple posts and even that was somewhat mired in shitposting.

I got them off soulseek, can't really be bothered to upload them to mega at the moment. There's one sort of official release called "Cathy's Home Demos, 1974", then there's the unauthorized "Shrubberies", "The Phoenix Demos", and then one that's just called Demos.

I don't see any thread about her... When was the last one?

two days ago

Meanwhile, there are daily St. Vincent threads.

Daily reminder that a lot of the St. Vincent threads now are by one dude who doesn't even like Annie but spams her to make other people on this site hate her more

Sad. I don't even visit these threads anymore.

he's right, you fuck. now shut your stupid mouth

Don't worry, not a knock against that album, just a sign as to how much I like the other ones. I'd say Lionheart is a 7.5